Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wonderful mother kills son days after father files for custody

Posted by Cambion 
Wonderful mother kills son days after father files for custody
February 26, 2023
Because if Moo can't have her child, then nobody can. The murder occurred last year, but the Moo was charged very recently. This is the story on the court case, which ended with Moo getting life in prison. I had not heard of this when it actually happened, so it's a new story for me.

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/live-updates/julissa-thaler-sentenced-murder-6-year-old-son-eli-hart/

But this is a story from the time the murder occurred, where Moo went and bought herself a gun and learned to use it less than a week after the kid's father filed for custody. Her family also told social workers involved in the custody battle that they were concerned she would hurt the kid. The boy had a foster family, but he was somehow handed back to the crazy Moo. The dad seemed like a good person with legitimate concern for his son, but Moo kept lying about his behavior to keep him from getting his kid.

Apparently another guy was arrested in connection to the murder because he met Moo at a shooting range and taught her how to shoot the gun she bought. I think this is a little extreme, unless she explicitly said she wanted to learn to murder her own kid, otherwise how would this person know why Moo wanted to learn to shoot? Moo also had a long history of mental illness going all the way back to her teenage years.

Why was she allowed to have her kid back once he was placed with a foster family? What the fuck is the point of having CPS is they're just going to hand abused/endangered kids right back to their abusers? The Moo's own father testified against her in court, saying she was unfit to care for herself or a child. I know CPS is stretched awfully thin given the absurd number of people who abuse their kids, but this boy was removed from his abuser and placed with a sane family, and then someone decided the child was better off with their psycho biological mother.

https://www.startribune.com/woman-charged-with-shooting-6-year-old-son-whose-body-was-found-in-trunk-during-traffic-stop/600175756/

Six days after her child's father filed court papers seeking custody of their 6-year-old son, Julissa Thaler bought a shotgun and learned how to shoot it, investigators alleged in court documents released Monday.

Thaler's own family members said they had told officials involved in the ongoing custody battle that they were worried Thaler would harm her son rather than lose him.

Monday, Thaler, 28, was charged with second-degree murder. She's accused of killing Eli and stuffing his body into the truck of her car. The charge says the killing was intentional but "not premeditated."

"I told the social worker and the guardian that I was worried that she would kill Eli to prevent his father from getting custody," said Nikita Kronberg, a relative of Thaler who served as Eli's foster mother for 11 months. "I expressed those fears numerous times, and it was clearly brushed aside."

Social workers and Dakota County officials who oversaw the case declined to answer questions Monday. "Our deepest sympathy goes out to family and friends impacted by this tragic loss," a Dakota County spokesperson said in a written statement. "Due to privacy laws we cannot comment further."

According to the criminal complaint, Eli was shot up to nine times in the body and head. Authorities found a shotgun in the trunk of Thaler's car, near the boy's body. Orono police had stopped the car in Mound after witnesses reported seeing the vehicle traveling on a tire rim with the back window smashed out about 7:10 a.m. Friday.

Though Orono officers noticed blood inside the car, they let Thaler leave the scene, according to the criminal complaint. Police did not head to her apartment in Spring Park until they searched the vehicle and discovered Eli's body in the trunk.

Thaler already had left the apartment on foot. Police found a washing machine running that contained clothes she had on during the traffic stop. Police soon located and arrested Thaler, who had what appeared to be blood in her hair, according to the complaint.

Thaler remains jailed in lieu of $2 million bail ahead of a court appearance on Tuesday. Court records do not list an attorney for her.

Police said Thaler bought the shotgun on March 17, six days after Eli's biological father, Tory Hart, filed a petition seeking custody of his son. That case still was pending, with a hearing set for June 21 at the time of Eli's death, court records show.

In an interview Monday, Thaler's father said he testified against his daughter in court, arguing that she was not fit to care for herself, much less a child. The father asked not to be named out of concern for other family members.

"I gave the judge her detailed mental health history," Thaler's father said. "I told him that she was displaying paranoia and auditory hallucinations. I said I feared for Eli's safety. It all fell on deaf ears."

Medical records reviewed by the Star Tribune show Thaler was in and out of mental institutions between the ages of 13 and 18. She repeatedly was treated for drug and alcohol abuse and ran away from home in her last year of high school, living on the street for 45 days. She has been diagnosed with depression, mood disorder and borderline personality.

Thaler's father said he considered adopting Eli last year but decided to support Hart's request to care for the boy after spending time with the two of them.

"Tory was the parent that Eli deserved," Thaler's father said. "He is the guy you want raising your grandchild."

Hart's battle to win custody of his son was a struggle. Though the courts acknowledged that he was Eli's biological father, Thaler obtained several restraining orders after accusing Hart of making threats and physically harming Eli, court records show.

Thaler most recently sought an order for protection on March 16.

"She always found a way to manipulate the system," said Josie Josephson, Hart's fiancee. "She continued to throw these false allegations at Tory that we had to keep battling, which allowed her to keep Eli."

Thaler's father said his daughter had a habit of lying to get what she wanted.

"I guarantee you 100% that Tory is incapable of anything that Julissa accused him of," he said. "He wasn't even in the state when some of this stuff supposedly happened. He had receipts showing he was in Wisconsin, almost three hours away."

Hart lives in Chetek, Wis., where he manages a bait shop.

Family members said they blame Dakota County social workers for not protecting the child, who was placed in foster care for nearly a year after the boy's mother failed to properly care for him, interviews and court records show.

Josephson said police first showed up after Eli locked his mother out of the house.

"When the police got there, the house was filthy," Josephson said. "Eli had an open wound on his elbow. He didn't have his hearing aids."

Josephson said the boy was a happy, patient child who loved playing with Matchbox cars and dreamed of becoming a firefighter. He suffered from a rare genetic disorder called Townes-Brock syndrome, which led to kidney disease and other ailments.

Eli was placed back with his mother in December over the objections of his foster parents and other family members.

At one point, Kronberg said Eli's social worker was being flooded with as many as 15 e-mails a day from concerned family members. She said four different social workers were assigned to the case in a year's time.

"I can only imagine how overwhelming it was" Kronberg said. "I felt like I was talking to a wall because I was sending all these concerns and hearing nothing back."

Family members said the boy's behavior changed after Thaler regained custody five months ago. They said he began misbehaving in school and was violent toward other children, pushing one off a playground slide. He also kicked another child in the throat.

In a March 25 e-mail to county social workers reviewed by the Star Tribune, Hart expressed concern that his son was being "mentally and emotionally abused." Hart noted that his son had trouble sleeping, was chewing on his shirt and showing other signs of anxiety. Eli was using baby talk again and was stuttering for the first time in months.

"It shouldn't have gotten to this point," Josephson said. "We should never have been put in a position where we have to bury Eli. We are devastated."

Until this case, Thaler's criminal history in Minnesota includes nothing more serious than a few traffic violations, according to a spokesman for the State Court Administrator's Office.

Police also arrested a 27-year-old Minneapolis man who remains jailed on suspicion of murder related to Eli's death. The complaint says Thaler and the man went to a gun range in order for her to learn how to use a firearm.
Re: Wonderful mother kills son days after father files for custody
February 26, 2023
CPS deserves the blame. "Family reunification" has been the goal of CPS agencies around the US, and as we see, often that makes no sense.

Also, notice how the bio-dad appears to have been stonewalled in trying to get custody. Unless CPS had evidence he's unfit, it should have let him have custody. CPS too often has the belief that only a moo, or any woman, qualifies for custody, no matter how bad she is, which leads to stupidity such as giving a child to an aunt or cousin instead of to a willing bio-dad.

We talk a lot here about parents who harm and kill their children. More often it seems to be the moo.

The boy deserved better.
March 01, 2023
How the hell was it “not premeditated” if she bought a gun and scheduled shooting lessons?
March 02, 2023
Why did she even need shooting lessons? It's not like she was gonna snipe the kid from two blocks away. She probably shot him at close range. And how was the murder intentional, but also not pre-meditated? If you do something on purpose, it's because you gave it consideration before deciding to do it. She shot the kid nine times, I think that means she thought about it beforehand.

I love how social services refused to answer any questions and only had "sorry about your loss" to say about it. They know they done fucked up.
March 02, 2023
I have nothing but hatred for batshit crazy sows like this cunt. And the equally insane banal so called protection agencies. If you listen to any of the podcasts that focus on the child murders that have gone on it is a litany of cps failure after failure and a slobbering blind determination to put children into their murdering sob gonad donors hand(s). I hate fucking mentals and their insane obliviousness to their deficiencies and evil natures. I really think some of these batshit mother f'rs (the women mostly imo) deliberately have children in order to vent their mental fuckery onto them. they KNOW what they are doing is wrong. they just excuse themselves. therefore THEY ARE GODDAM GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER IMO. they can rot

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 02, 2023
twocents
I have nothing but hatred for batshit crazy sows like this cunt. And the equally insane banal so called protection agencies. If you listen to any of the podcasts that focus on the child murders that have gone on it is a litany of cps failure after failure and a slobbering blind determination to put children into their murdering sob gonad donors hand(s). I hate fucking mentals and their insane obliviousness to their deficiencies and evil natures. I really think some of these batshit mother f'rs (the women mostly imo) deliberately have children in order to vent their mental fuckery onto them. they KNOW what they are doing is wrong. they just excuse themselves. therefore THEY ARE GODDAM GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER IMO. they can rot

agreed!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 03, 2023
So much fail here. The kid was in foster care for a year when he had a competent father. Major CPS fail.

The woman had a documented history of mental illness, yet the father still stuck his dick in crazy. Men need to be wrapping it up.

The poor kid deserved better.

So many of these news stories try to make the Moo appear sympathetic and they treat the Moos with kid gloves. This was a vengeful act.

When I was a teenager, we lived in a neighborhood with a couple with older children and a toadler daughter. There were rumors of marital problems and that the Dud wanted out. They had older kids who were out of the house and the Moo got pregnant. Even though I was a teenager, I still understood how stupid it was to try and save a marriage with a baybee.

I guess it wasn't working. When the kid was about four, while the Dud was at work, Moo put herself and the kid in the car in a closed garage and started the car. Both of them died. I remember my mom said there were toys in the car for the kid to play with, so it was a deliberate act. Everyone was pretty shaken up about it. Definitely premeditated and definitely vengeful and completely tragic.
March 03, 2023
At least Moo cut off her breeding line!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 04, 2023
yes but it is the males that pull this crap most often. they get their little shriveled dicks all bent out of shape because breeding and famblee didn't turn into the fantasy they wanted. and prove they are the pricks they were accused of being

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 04, 2023
Very true.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 10, 2023
Dr Phil has a good series on narcissists, a series called 'Phil in the Blanks'. The first 5 detail different types of narcissists.. and a set up he called the 'dark triad' which goes into the make up of what he also labeled 'malignant narcissists'. these are the types that murder their families because the bastards are about to lose control. so when I see these news items where the fucking daddict kills the family and then himself I think this to myself.. prick was about to lose control and couldn't handle it. of course in doing so they prove every accusation made against them.

according to dr phil the most dangerous time is just after a malignant narcissist has been 'dumped'.. they are so freaked out by loss of control of their victim they lash out, many times lethally. and of course, true chicken turds they are (and also another control aspect) they off themselves. I can only hope they watch their children go into paradise while they go the other way.. but that is just a hope. because if you stop and think about that... that is the ultimate loss of control...sent where they don't want to go or think they deserve to.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 12, 2023
twocents
Dr Phil has a good series on narcissists, a series called 'Phil in the Blanks'. The first 5 detail different types of narcissists.. and a set up he called the 'dark triad' which goes into the make up of what he also labeled 'malignant narcissists'. these are the types that murder their families because the bastards are about to lose control. so when I see these news items where the fucking daddict kills the family and then himself I think this to myself.. prick was about to lose control and couldn't handle it. of course in doing so they prove every accusation made against them.

I actually never thought about that being a possibility. I've seen a weird number of murder-suicides in the news so far this year. Like the most recent one I think was a family in Ohio that was about to get evicted from their house (I think the house was foreclosed) and Moo shot her son, husband and father before shooting herself right as they were about to be served eviction papers. It seemed senseless - yes I don't doubt foreclosure and subsequent eviction from your home is awful, but it's not that bad that murdering the whole household was warranted, is it? Makes me wonder if the Moo was a narcissist like you described that couldn't handle not being able to control the situation.
I legit misread “mother” as monster. Makes sense, knowing what she did rusty chainsaw
April 02, 2023
LOL

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 03, 2023
kman
CPS deserves the blame. "Family reunification" has been the goal of CPS agencies around the US, and as we see, often that makes no sense.

Also, notice how the bio-dad appears to have been stonewalled in trying to get custody. Unless CPS had evidence he's unfit, it should have let him have custody. CPS too often has the belief that only a moo, or any woman, qualifies for custody, no matter how bad she is, which leads to stupidity such as giving a child to an aunt or cousin instead of to a willing bio-dad.

We talk a lot here about parents who harm and kill their children. More often it seems to be the moo.

The boy deserved better.

So true. Moos are worshiped and can do no wrong.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
April 03, 2023
bell_flower
So much fail here.

The woman had a documented history of mental illness, yet the father still stuck his dick in crazy. Men need to be wrapping it up.

The poor kid deserved better.

So true. If you choose to breed, then do it right. Be careful who you have children with...especially being that a lot of these mental defects are inherited.

That kid deserved better. But bio breeders can do no wrong.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
April 16, 2023
take up with a damsel in distress and all you end up with is a distressed damsel. Dr L said this all the time and boy this just works out allllll the time. these messed up girls seem to be incapable of healing.. and just aas women take up with useless males because of the 'puppy with the crooked ear' scenario, men seem to think they can help fix batshit bints.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login