Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why don't cheating whores ever use protection?!

Posted by Seacreature 
Why don't cheating whores ever use protection?!
October 09, 2008
It's me, Julie. I just registered with a new name. Anyway, I read this Dear Margo and got all pissy.

"DEAR MARGO:

Three years ago I started a condoned affair with another man. This affair changed rapidly over five months from a "fling" to an all-out love affair that only ended when he asked me to leave my husband. I had been married less than a year when this happened and was scared by the thought that I actually wanted to do it. I cut my ties with him and told my husband that I had done so. Three weeks later we discovered I was pregnant. I had slept with both men at this time and both men knew about each other. After I told my husband, I called the other guy and swore up and down that the child was not his and I was happy to be pregnant by my husband. We all let it drop at that. However, two years later I have a beautiful baby boy who looks nothing like my husband and has the personality of the other man. In my heart I am convinced he is not my husband's son. The other man is currently serving a tour in Iraq. Do I tell him about his son? I wish there was someway I could get a paternity test, but I think it's best to let sleeping dogs lie, though I worry that the other guy deserves to know. Am I wrong to deny him the chance to be a dad?"

Oh yes, lady... Go ahead and be truthful. EVERYONE wants a chance to be a DAAAADDD... Fucking dumb bitch. I quite like Margo's answer though...

"DEAR HOLD:

What is to be gained by revisiting your earlier decision to stay in your marriage and tell the other man the child was your husband's? Your little boy has a dad, and it would turn your life upside down to tell this man he has a son. Nothing good would come of it ... but you might wind up with a custody suit or a divorce. Just hope your husband has not picked up on the child's resemblance to what's-his-name. Should this happen at some time in the future, bone up on recessive genes and suddenly remember your Uncle Charles who looked quite a bit like your son."

This shit pisses me off to no end. I'd better stop reading advice columns because it's so depressing to read these kinds of stories over and OVER again. Stupid fucking piece of shit worthless fucking WHORE.angry flipping off
Re: Why don't cheating whores ever use protection?!
October 09, 2008
I wish her husband had thrown her ass out. Cheating whore. And she will cheat on him again.

And WTH is a "condoned" affair? I bet she and her hubby were swingers and he watched the first time, then they fell for each other.
October 09, 2008

And WTH is a "condoned" affair? I bet she and her hubby were swingers and he watched the first time, then they fell for each other.

Hmm, that's a safe bet Bellflower. Ah, swinger love is so bitter sweet...and fleeting.

And it's always "A BEAUTIFUL..." baby. I find nothing beautiful about babies, especially ones made in this manner. Just wait 'til he grows up and figures it out. They always do, you know.
October 09, 2008
There are a LOT of loopholes in this whore's story. She has been married for less than a year and her husband "condones" this extra marital relationship? Then she has sex with BOTH men, without using birth control, which is ALSO stupid. Then she claims that a 2 y/o has this man's "personality"? I seriously doubt that a 2 y/o has much of a "personality" to speak of and even if he does, it's highly unlikely it's the personality of a man, bio duddy or not, who he has never even met. Lots of kyds don't look like their parents, so I think that she WANTS this kyd to be the other man's spawn. How selfish a bitch can she be to invade this former lover's life after THREE years, when he has likely married and has a sprog to call his own, and disrupt his AND his new wife's life? That doesn't even begin to cover how her own husband and the kyd would feel at such news either, OR the paternal grandparents.

Since she was legally married to her husband at the time of conception and birth of this kyd and his name appears on the birth certificate, even IF she gets a test and finds out Sprogley biologically belongs to the other man, it isn't likely the courts will do anything as long as the acting duddy wants to continue to claim him as his son. All she would wind up doing is ruining the other man's life, her hubby and son's life, and everyone one involved would suffer. This woman is VERY selfish in so many different ways and on so many levels that it's mind boggling.
Have you ever noticed how many women claim they got pregnant while on birth control pills? There is no way the BC pill has that high of a failure rate. Simply no way.
October 09, 2008

Have you ever noticed how many women claim they got pregnant while on birth control pills? There is no way the BC pill has that high of a failure rate. Simply no way.

Oh HELL yes! I posted this topic on another childfree board. It was actually from a marriage board. The woman was saying how they were expecting and it was "such a surprise" because she was "on the pill and everything." And then there was the ever-used phrase, "Now that our beautiful baby is here, we couldn't IMAGINE life without him." Damn right, dumb fuck. Now your imagination is all you have. I know, there's NO WAY the pill could have such a failure rate. It's intended failure because you're NOBODY until you have a fucking kid. That's how all these sheep think.

Yes, Kim, there are tons of loopholes in that story. That woman is a disgusting selfish bitch, just like so many others. I'm SO TIRED OF IT. SOMEBODY...MAKE IT STOP! *claps hands to face and runs away screaming*
October 09, 2008
This whole thing is bullshit. The marriage must have gone down the toilet fast for Duh (assumed) to let his wife have a condoned affair. I think this was a swinger thing that got erm, taken to the next level.

She needs to quit thinking of her fucking self, and keep her mouth SHUT!
Seacreature Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know, there's NO WAY the pill could have such a failure rate.

If it had such a high failure rate, it would have been yanked off the drug market by now.
October 10, 2008
Why did you re-register?
October 10, 2008
What a dumb whore. I hope they all die.
October 10, 2008

Why did you re-register?

Well, I wasn't actually registered when I started posting. I was just posting as I went. Then I decided to register with one of my online names.

What a dumb whore. I hope they all die.

Hahaha! I wish...
October 10, 2008
What a fucking drama queen. She thinks she's the star of "As The World Turns", or whatever soap operas she watches all day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login