Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman pretends to be from CPS in an attempt to abduct child

Posted by Cambion 
Woman pretends to be from CPS in an attempt to abduct child
June 21, 2023
I'm guessing barren wanna-breeder who couldn't afford IVF? Or maybe cutting a near-term infant out of a pregnant woman's uterus was too messy? Possibly a pedo? She claims she pretended to be CPS because she felt the child was not properly supervised and she wanted to put the fear of Gawd into the parents.

But she knew all the names of the kids in that particular house, so she must have been watching them for a while rather than this just being a spontaneous drunken abduction attempt.

Hopefully Moo gets a restraining order because other news coverage of this incident say the fake CPS lady lives only a couple blocks away from this family, meaning she'll probably try this shit again.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-ohio-woman-poses-cps-worker-tries-to-lure-child-20230620-hq566m7c5betveurmo4kbge53e-story.html

An Ohio woman who had been drinking beer all day is accused of trying to lure a 4-year-old boy away from his home by pretending to be a Child Protective Services worker.

Lisa Nacrelli was arrested by Norwood, Ohio police after asking a child sitting on a bicycle outside his home to come to her house, Cincinnati station WCPO reports.

The 44-year-old suspect reportedly confessed in a court document that she’d been drinking beer since she woke up, walked to a grocer to get more, then saw the boy on her way home. She claims to have made up a story about being a CPS agent to “scare” the child’s parents, whom the suspect didn’t think were properly supervising their child.

Jaimie Spradlin, the boy’s mom, wrote about the harrowing incident on Facebook, where she included video of the alleged predator filmed by a home security camera.

“This woman tried to kidnap my child and posed as a CPS worker,” she wrote. “I was very proud of my son for coming to get me. Too close for comfort.”

In the video, Nacrelli can be seen stroking the boy’s head and back as she speaks to him around 4 p.m. Saturday. After a few minutes, the child goes into the house to get his mother. When Spradlin comes out to address the suspect, Nacrelli allegedly identifies herself as a child services worker.

“She shows me a badge that says her name,” Spradlin told WCPO. “She proceeds to rattle off my children’s names.”

Spradlin said Nacrelli asked to inspect the family’s home, claiming someone filed a complaint against them. She then reportedly left without providing contact information.

The Spradlins said they were able to confirm their visitor didn’t work for CPS. The boy’s mom alleges Nacrelli asked her son to come to the suspect’s nearby home three times.

WCPO reports Nacrelli has previous arrests linked to drinking. She was held on $10,000 bond.
Re: Woman pretends to be from CPS in an attempt to abduct child
June 21, 2023
Okay, I have big questions. She walked to the grocer to get beer and spotted this kid outside his home. So she was carrying beer with her when this happened. Was there any question at that point that she was NOT a CPS worker? Was she let into the home to "inspect" it? Because that's what the article makes it sound like.

Also, she knew all the kids names in the household? It sounds premeditated, but that's not mentioned at all in the article.

Maybe it's a poorly written article, but a lot of things just don't add up.
June 22, 2023
It says the woman also presented a badge proving she was with CPS. Do CPS people usually wear badges? The fact that she made a presumably fake badge before trying to lure the child to her home is definite proof that this was premeditated and not spontaneous like she implied.

And why the hell did she use her real name on the badge?? If you're going to impersonate a CPS employee and use a fake badge, don't use your real name! Unless she works for some other place that uses badges and she figured the Moo wouldn't question someone with a badge because badge = important.

Also, doesn't CPS usually give notice that they're coming if they're doing a home inspection? So the parents can actually be there to let them in?

“She shows me a badge that says her name,” Spradlin told WCPO. “She proceeds to rattle off my children’s names.”

She got the kids' names from somewhere. My guess is Moo shares every aspect of her kids' lives on social media. It's not hard to find out who lives at a specific address and then search their name and stalk their social media pages, especially if those pages are public.

Or hell, if Moo ever made a birth announcement or birthday announcement for any of her kids in the newspaper, it's easy to find that online. I don't know about other places, but in my area, people will list damn near their entire family trees in birthday announcements. "Jim Jimmy Jimmerson, III, son of Maggotina and Jim Jimmy Jimmerson, Jr. of Jinglefarts, ME, celebrated his 4th birthday on October 7. Siblings: Haggis, Manson, Chevelle and Dragonair. Grandparents: Jim Jimmy Jimmerson, Sr. and Hulahoop Jimmerson of Topeka, KS; Misty and Crusty Bloink of Quebec. Great-Grandparents: The late Cheesum and Sarah Filchknuckle of Boca Raton, FL."

This story might be half-assed because details are still emerging or it's hot off the press, but if that's the case, why not wait a bit to gather more information and write a fully fleshed-out article? But I'm not a journalist either. shrug

When searching the idiot's name, her LinkedIn profile comes up. Seems she's a yoga instructor in Cincinnati. I wonder if she'll be adding "CPS" to her resume after this little stunt?

Looks like she also had a few more charges slapped on her: burglary and impersonating an officer along with child enticement.

https://local12.com/news/local/woman-accused-child-enticement-gets-extra-charges-including-burglary-personating-officer-multiple-charge-lisa-nacrelli-lure-kid-kidnapping-attempted-norwood-cincinnati-ohio
June 22, 2023
In this country, she's lucky she didn't get shot. If somebody showed up at my house carrying a six pack and reeking of alcohol, then proceeded to call my cats by name and produce a work ID claiming they were with animal control, I wouldn't think they were with animal control but I would be freaked the fuck out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login