Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guy dumps wife after stillbirh

Posted by cfdavep 
Guy dumps wife after stillbirh
June 27, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/womans-grieving-husband-abandons-her-061500405.html

The baby was born dead and he walks out the door and changes the locks at home and she had to go to a shelter.
The red flags here was his cheating after a few miscarrages and her trying for that baybee to keep the idiot.
She seems to be totally financially dependant on him.
Re: Guy dumps wife after stillbirh
June 27, 2023
She hasn't lost anything of value. Her life would have sucked royally if she had a child with this monster. If you believe in a Higher Power, maybe this is the wife's escape and the baybee avoided having a psycho for a father.

I hope she gets away permanently.

I'm completely baffled by women who have kids for men. At least over on the IRHC Facebook page, people are starting to get bold. People are making PSAs that read: Attention women, stop having baybees with loser men. Stop having baybees to give yourself some self esteem. Stop having baybees for men, period. And: Have an abortion if you know you are about to make a mistake.

I hope the tide will start turning soon.
June 28, 2023
I lurk on the regretful breeders Reddit page, and saw this comment which I thought was brilliant and relevant here (I'm gonna guess she's CF; bolding mine):

"I just recently asked a guy I’m dating why he wants children and his response spoke volumes. It was a two-line crock of nothing-shit-burger (edit: in the comments she later reveals that he said he wanted two daughters because it would be "cute"), and he actually smiled, proud of himself thinking he was cute and romantic. All I could do was imagine myself in 20 hours of labor (more than once) and 21 years of mothering/slaving for that wack ass reason. Lol yeah, not happening. I’ll break the news soon.

Most people are having kids just to have them. They have no vision for the family. No real reason to procreate. They are not building anything or contributing anything to society - just checking boxes and keeping up with their friends and what society tells them they should do. And then they are surprised when they feel like this about it. The kid ends up having a shit life because their parent is a visionless, selfish, miserable person who was largely irresponsible and doesn’t want them… because no you should not feel like this toward your baby. It’s not normal.

Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you must. Just because you can reproduce doesn’t mean you need to reproduce.

If you can’t come up with an answer to “why” that is compelling, inspiring, meaningful and gets you excited to bring a life into this world - that can serve as a reminder and anchor, then trust me, we will not go extinct because you decided to keep your genes to yourself!

Stop having kids."
June 28, 2023
The guy obviously saw her as nothing but a broodmare, so after multiple failed attempts at knocking her up and then one that had the nerve to go and die right when it was born was the last straw. He probably figured he'd get her to be a SAHM and tie her down with a loaf so he could fool around all he wants behind her back and there's not a damn thing she coul do because she'd be fully dependent on him. Can't leave if she has no leaving money.

I'm sure he would have told her that he's the only one who would love her and nobody else would want her and he's better than she deserves (if he hasn't already) to really drive the point deep into her brain that she's less than useless so she would feel too shitty to think about leaving. He also sounds like he might be a momma's boy since he used his own Moo as a messenger to let his wife know he was out.

What an absolute piece of garbage. Even if he wanted a divorce, he could have at least been a decent human being and just been there for her for a little while instead of abandoning her at the hospital and then not even letting her come home to mourn. I'm sure this woman is experiencing a truckload of grief between losing her child and losing her husband, but I feel like it's also a HUGE bullet dodged. She lost this shitbag due to her body's reproductive fuckery and she will not be tied to him forever with a loaf. I hope she's able to maybe get into therapy to help her deal with all this mess, and I also hope she doesn't try to fucking reproduce again! Lady you've had three pregnancies and no loaf to show for it - clearly nature does not want you making more of yourself.
July 26, 2023
It is really such a shame that this guy turned his back on a "unicorn": a woman who DOES NOT NEED to undergo sterilization surgery and who can still have "bare-back" sex without ever giving birth to "live" babies is a RARE TREASURE, indeed. I found a "unicorn" of my very own once, and I would probably still be married to her to this day had she not slept with my friends and neighbors while I was at work trying to keep her fed and sheltered. Some guys are really just that stupid, I guess.
July 26, 2023
Some don't understand the value of things until they are gone.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login