Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inpig Workers Fairness Act (PWFA)

Posted by freya 
Inpig Workers Fairness Act (PWFA)
June 28, 2023
To this day, in 25+ years of working I've never seen a womben be discriminated against in any way for being inpig.

The overwhelming majority of the time I've seen them get their asses kissed, even if it meant the remaining plebs were abused and always at someone else's expense. The worst I ever saw is a womben being treated like (gasp!) everryoone eeelseee.

It is funny. I've known multiple people who had surgeries/temporary disabilities and didn't expect anything beyond the bare minimum when they returned to work. None felt entitled. The difference is moohood isn't involuntary and people with surgeries won't milk it for years to obtain a cushy office.

One moo came back after leave and threw a fit that her workload was lightened, as others had taken over it while she was out on leave. Apparently she was furious that she didn't come back from day one on leave with her full load of work, despite the fact that there is no way in hell that is realistic because others had to take up the slack for months while she was on leave along with her husband who didn't work. They can't just magically hand her the work without lots of prep work/meetings first.

Also, she told her co-workers she planned to have three of four MORE KIDS in a row, so why would they give her a bunch of work back so that a few months later she can throw it in their laps again? She worked for the government and purposely took an overseas job so that she could receive a huge raise in the form of an OHA (I think this is what the rent payment is called) payment on top of her salary, her husband didn't need to work because they could cover their house in the US and their rent overseas with her overseas OHA income, and she could take the opportunity to breed like a machine. So, everyone knew she was gaming the system and that giving her the work back meant she would hand it over again within a short period of time.

Gosh, can't imagine what could go wrong with a law like this.
I've worked at more than one place where the inpig became insanely entitled to the following:

1. Working a daytime shift even though they signed up for a different shift and were paid more for it (yet somehow, they can't just be moved back to the daytime shift with the expected reduction in pay like the rest of us plebs)
2. Not showing up/showing up late on a deadline, expecting someone else to take up the slack
3. Taking off every holiday known to man, even when their job expectations are that they would work those holidays, such as retail or travel professions - that is okay, just let the plebs cover those days!
4. Demanding anything and everything that the plebs around her aren't able to request and doing it specifically for self-exaltation
5. Being able to demand their vacation time/off time as the first priority, even when others have vacation or aren't able to take vacation because of a workplace policy
6. Trying to shame their co-workers into giving up their vacation days because moo needs another break for whatever reason and all her leave was exhausted by 2/1.
7. Demanding an office to "pump" even though the only other people with an office are senior management
8. Beefing until the brat is 5-6 to keep the private office and not working in the private office because being on the phone is better, she is bizzy and no one can say anything because inpig, the minions can cover her workload
9. Working at a job that requires standing (retail, hospitality) and demanding a sit-down job? Exactly how is anyone expected to accommodate this? The entirety of the position relies on being on their feet. The inpig waitress demands a server bring food to a table and demands the customers walk over and obtain their food from her and they can bus their own tables. Oh, and don't forget a generous tip for the inpig.
10. Someone who does a physically exerting job: dancing, construction, personal trainer. How exactly is the workplace expected to accommodate these bints?
11. Working the system and telling employees about it. Creating a hostile work environment and throwing a fit when everyone wasn't thrilled at being taken advantage of.
12. Going on leave and staying on it well past when she was due to return. Demanding extensions and special treatment and threatening lawsuits. Being indecisive to the point that another co-worker had to be laid off to keep her "spot" open in case she chooses to return.
13. Demanding a special front and center parking place for their "disability", especially if the rest of the employees park in a big lot.
14. Getting away with showing up late, taking days off and gaming the system as they desire. When a pleb shows up at 10 a.m. following a doctor's appt. and an excused lateness, they are questioned for their tardiness.
15. Taking a ridiculous amount of breaks, way more than any other workers. Walking away anytime the workload increases or is unpleasant.

All this law is going to achieve is for more workplaces to wise up and hire more employees as independent contractors so that they won't have any of these workplace rules anymore and all the moos claiming the offices. It will simply lead to an overall lowering of the standards of workplace situations for all employees. What happens when it becomes normalized to hire any woman of bratbearing age as an independent contractor?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pregnant-or-recently-pregnant-a-new-law-could-make-your-job-easier/ar-AA1daQTn?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=f0c8d5677fa8418ab73deb1a431553b2&ei=19
Re: Inpig Workers Fairness Act (PWFA)
July 17, 2023
This is infuriating and makes me SO GLAD I am retired now. I feel for all my fellow CFs who have to put up with this discriminatory bullsh!t at work. In preggos’ placenta-brains, “fairness” means a ton of SPECIAL privileges far above and beyond what normal working stiffs get, PLUS the stiffs have to pick up the extra workload from these selfish piggos!

And like you said, this will only cause companies to do whatever they can legally to avoid hiring women of brat-bearing age. The concept of “unintended consequences” is lost on these idiots and those who kow-tow to them. Thanks for nothing, bitches!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
July 17, 2023
No one who must work for a living has the resources to raise a clump. Get a pet instead.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 18, 2023
Piggos and breeders already have their jobs made easier for them! Do they just want to be able to stay home and sit on their asses in their sweatpants doing fuck all (and collecting a paycheck for it) while their coworkers do their job for them? Actually they probably would like that.

I have never heard of any job not bending over backwards for a piggo, probably because if they don't, the piggo can scream discrimination.

And will the employer require proof that the woman is pregnant before all this "fairness" to happen? Because if not, what is to stop any woman from just saying she's pregnant to reap the benefits of this law and then magically miscarries each "pregnancy?" Because if I can do less work and get paid all the same, I certainly would not be above lying about my imaginary "delicate condition."

I mean sure, some jobs can do accommodations, like offering a chair or a barf bucket for a pigged-up cashier. But other jobs can't really be accommodating. Like what if the piggo works in a warehouse and can't lift anything heavy? If heavy lifting is the one thing she does at work, is she just supposed to sit there for eight hours while everyone else does her workload? In that case, it's either get over yourself and do your damn job or get the fuck out.

And you know women will milk this shit like crazy because they all think they become the human equivalent of porcelain vases the second the pee stick shows two lines. Contrary to what they all think, pregnancy doesn't make them nearly as fragile as they all think. I mean do you think our species would have survived if a little strain or stress to a pregnant woman resulted in a clump dump?

Pregnant women and parents don't need more rights. How about rights for the poor saps that have to pick up the slack for the knocked up women? How about they all get raises to compensate for the fact that they are doing their jobs plus extra because Moo has to sit on her tank ass and puke into a trash bin every 15 seconds while doing zero actual work? How about the promise of their vacation time being protected and if they have piggos and post-partum women breathing down their asses about donating vacation days to them, it gets considered harassment and reported to HR? What about the ability to ask for similar accommodations in spite of reproductive status simply because being on your feet 8+ hours a day sucks?

I don't think it's wrong to fire a pregnant woman if she's milking her "condition" to do no work either. Lots of whining about bawwwwwww the poor piggos get terminated/let go because they asked for accommodations. I very seriously doubt anyone is getting fired for asking for a longer break or something to sit on. If Moo is doing fuck all because everyone else is doing her job for her, she is redundant and should be let go.

CrabCake
And like you said, this will only cause companies to do whatever they can legally to avoid hiring women of brat-bearing age.

Yup. I know employers can't come out and say they won't hire a candidate because they're female or pregnant because it's illegal, but they will likely just conveniently "lose" all the applications from women under the age of 50 so they don't have to deal with all the special pignasty accommodations and threats of legal actions if they are not met. There's no way anyone could prove they're intentionally denying women work because they can just say the male candidates were better fits for the positions.
July 18, 2023
Cambion
Do they just want to be able to stay home and sit on their asses in their sweatpants doing fuck all (and collecting a paycheck for it) while their coworkers do their job for them?

Yes. Yes, they absolutely do.
July 18, 2023
kidfreetexan
Cambion
Do they just want to be able to stay home and sit on their asses in their sweatpants doing fuck all (and collecting a paycheck for it) while their coworkers do their job for them?

Yes. Yes, they absolutely do.

Yep!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login