Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Girl pokes holes in parent's condoms

Posted by cfdavep 
Girl pokes holes in parent's condoms
July 03, 2023
https://www.yourtango.com/entertainment/woman-intentionally-got-little-sister-after-poking-holes-parents-condoms

Looks like the bint wanted a sibling and did this. The parents should've aborted
Re: Girl pokes holes in parent's condoms
July 03, 2023
I think this may be the one single example of a time when parentification would be justified. She wants a sibling? She can raise it herself.

Also, every single person I have ever known my entire life fought like cats and dogs with their siblings growing up, ranging from cruel jokes and name calling to straight up broken bones. Why would you want to deal with that on purpose?

It also sucks for the older sibling because they constantly get told to "set a good example for your brother/sister." They have to share everything with their sibling as well, including having almost all attention diverted from the older child to the younger child. I'm the only only child I know out of everyone I know.

If the parents knew they didn't want more kids, they should have sought more permanent contraception instead of relying on condoms anyway. Condoms do have a failure rate, even if your conniving cunt daughter isn't poking holes in them. And yes, if they didn't want another kid, they should have terminated. But then if they weren't wise to the daughter's shenanigans, how many more times would the mother have gotten up the duff with an unwanted pregnancy before taking further measures to prevent it?
July 03, 2023
this is the time you do a 'duggar' and hand this baby around the little cunts neck. she is responsible for it. she does not go out and play, she takes care of the baby. one of the few times I would support this

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 27, 2023
I think once the older sister is old enough to legally work (and, ovbiously, find gainful employment), her parents should try to somehow try to make this young lady the "legal guardian" of her younger sister, since it was HER action that started the "chain reaction" which led to the younger sister being here in the first place. I cannot believe that anybody could actually do something like this in the first place. This is just wrong on so many levels.
August 05, 2023
and here's a thought. one case where they should parentify that little bitch

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 05, 2023
Ground the bitch till she turns 18.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login