Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo goes off on "Kiddults"

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo goes off on "Kiddults"
July 10, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/news/infantile-kidults-ruining-family-holidays-120000340.html

According to her Disneyland is full of Kidults shoving her sprogs out of the way to get on rides. The psychologist in the article told her to "have some compassion" as the world becomes a harder place to get ahead more young people are "delaying adulthood" and a few are living the childhood they never got to have.
Re: Moo goes off on "Kiddults"
July 10, 2023
Must be Moo doesn't grasp the concept that Disneyland isn't age-exclusive. If adults going to Disneyland makes them infantile, then wouldn't that make Moo a "kidult" too? Just because she has a child doesn't mean she's a child herself.

If she can't handle the fact that other people besides her snookums are allowed to visit a tourist attraction, she can keep her ass and her brats' asses home. Let them experience the magic of Disney on Netflix. I also very seriously doubt anyone shoved her and her gaggle of brats either, though I'm sure if she or her brats shoved someone, they'd be expected to tolerate it because "s/he's just a chiiiiiild!" If people are genuinely shoving her and her kids, why would she repeatedly subject her kids to such rude people for the sake of a famblee vacation?

And yes how dare her and her fucktrophy get shushed when the brat talks during the movie! Why would anyone want to actually HEAR the film they're watching??

And really, adult Disney fans are one of the most loathed groups? I can think of plenty far more loathsome groups than people who know all the lyrics to Disney film songs or who want a hug from the poor sap in the Mickey Mouse costume.

Sounds like Moo is mad that these "kidults" get to enjoy their vacation without the burden of screaming bastards.
July 11, 2023
Cambion
And really, adult Disney fans are one of the most loathed groups? I can think of plenty far more loathsome groups than people who know all the lyrics to Disney film songs or who want a hug from the poor sap in the Mickey Mouse costume.

As an adult Disney fan, yeah, we do take a lot of flak. We also don't care and continue to enjoy ourselves, much to the frustration of breeders like the bitch from the article.

Cambion
Sounds like Moo is mad that these "kidults" get to enjoy their vacation without the burden of screaming bastards.

Hush, now, you're saying the quiet part out loud! smile rolling left right

Edit: Just wanted to add that I did enjoy this exchange in the comments:

Person A
Grown people pushing kids aside is wrong in any context, but this article betrays a not-so-subtle resentment of child-free adults.

Person B
You mean maturity-free adults.

Person C
You mad your pullout game weak?
July 26, 2023
Disneyland is really not as great as it is cracked up to be, anyways. Yes, the castle is really neat to look at and the nighttime fireworks are amazing (when the weather cooperates, of course), but most of the rides there are NOT worth having to waiting in "crazy long" lines for. I would rather go to Six Flags Magic Mountain or Knott's Berry Farm anyways, because those parks are usually much less crowded and they have better rides overall.
July 26, 2023
Because of my disability I don't do theme parks at all, but Six Flags is more my taste.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login