Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just when you think you heard it all. Moo tries to get a hitman to kill her bundle of joy

Posted by cfuter 
Miami mom, 18, used fake hitman website in attempt to kill off 3-year-old son — allegedly agreed to pay $3,000 for kid’s murder.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/20/miami-mother-jazmin-paez-18-used-fake-hitman-site-in-attempt-to-kill-off-3-year-old-son/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost&utm_source=twitter
You know, she's no angel, however, I do wonder what the backstory for this is.

Do the math, and she had a kid when she was 15. She's young and dumb and perhaps she felt coerced into not getting an abortion or keeping the kid. A 15 year old has no business being a mother or being responsible for a kid. Some from Hispanic cultures worship kids and motherhood and are very much against abortion. There is the attitude of punishing the kid who had sex and making him/her raise the kid. (And not giving them birth control information.)

Abortion or even a shame free adoption may have helped this issue.
bell_flower
Abortion or even a shame free adoption may have helped this issue.

Things that would help stop abortion, infanticide, and child abuse:

• Medically-based sex education starting at an early age
  • Easy and inexpensive access to birth control
  • Treating abortion like a medical procedure and not a crime
  • Easy and inexpensive access to medical care, including mental health treatment
  • Acceptance that not everyone is better off being a parent
  • Seeing sex as a healthy human expression and not a sin to be punished
  • Cessation of treating parenthood, particularly motherhood, as if it is the be all and end all of existence

Things conservatives are willing to do to help stop abortion, infanticide, and child abuse:

Looks like the teen Moo's daddy went to the media to tell everyone his darling daughter is not a monster. bemused eye roll No of course not - she'd only have been a monster if she killed her kid herself, but since she wanted to pay someone else to do it, that makes it okey-dokey!

According to Duhddy, his daughter is not a monster because she has "health problems" that required her to have a dozen surgeries that ended with her being unable to move her face. That explains why she looks stroked out in her mugshot. But what do past surgeries have to do with the fact the dumbass tried to hire someone to kill her toddler? Is he implying that these surgeries left her mentally impaired and she "didn't know better" than to not try to hire a hitman?

Duh
The father added that he's confident the justice system will bring out the truth.

The girl already gave a confession, so the truth already came out. In fact, I think she was apprehended at her father's house and she confessed there, so he should know this already! So yes, the justice system will bring out the truth - it just won't be in the Moo's favor.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/my-daughter-is-not-a-monster-dad-defends-mom-accused-of-trying-to-hire-hitman-to-kill-son/3075753/

I couldn't get the link to work, but based on what I'm seeing from other stories, the kid was living with its grandmother and the Moo had moved out, so the teen Moo wasn't even raising the kid! I guess she didn't want to have to call him every day anymore.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/20/us/miami-woman-arrest-hitman-son/index.html

From the CNN article on the incident:

The mother allegedly told police she was in a romantic relationship with an individual who didn’t like that she had a son and had broken up with Paez for this reason.

Paez thought by hiring a hitman to kill her son, she would be able to rekindle their relationship, the affidavit says she told police.

So it sounds like the dude she was dating (presumably not the baby-daddy) found out she had a sprog and didn't want anything to do with that shit (smart guy). So in order to snag the guy, she decided to have the kid murdered. Because I'm sure hiring a hitman to kill her child would really make her terrific girlfriend material. Another article said the boyfriend told her to get rid of the kid. I'm guessing she hid the kid's existence because she knew he wouldn't want her if he knew she was a breeder, but then he found out anyway and noped the fuck out of that hot mess.
KP that list is gold and it should the way things are.

We seem to be going backward as a society. Religious types and extremists are fucking up the world. I don't understand why it's so hard to accept that people want to fuck. Teenagers want to fuck. People will fuck under the most stupid of circumstances, like in war zones*. The news is constantly showing refugees from shithole countries trying to escape war-torn areas while women and men are dragging 5 kids behind them. (I realize this is patriarchy at its worst, when women cannot say no and they do not have bodily autonomy. DawG forbid the Big Man would use his hand and not consider it his Gawd/Allah/FSM right to come inside his wife because the end results are her problem.)

*It doesn't just apply to war zones. Why have kids when we are in climate crisis and economic crises and there are just too damn many of us on this rock already? Mind-boggling, but people just birth more wage slaves who will not have jobs or decent lives in the future. All because "I WANNA HAVE A BAYBEE THAT LUVS ME UNCONDITIONALLY."

And yet, there are still assholes who want to tell teenagers to Just Say No, when we have DECADES of proof that it does not work. 95% of posts on "I regret children" on FB are from people who start off with having kids at age 15-19.

OF COURSE it's going to fuck up your life to have a kid that young.
just a cunt teenage whore. to hell with all of them.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
If this young woman wanted to get rid of her child THAT BAD, she should have just put the child up for adoption. Instead, she is probably going to end up in prison and most likely will become "very popular" amongst her fellow inmates (if you get my meaning), while the poor kid probably ends up on the street doing drugs. This is just so sad.
So this recently came up in my YouTube suggestions, but it’s from six years ago and I could not find any follow up on it. Basically a mother of twins brought them into a fire station safe haven to give them up, but since the babies are older than 30 days she could have been charged with child abandonment. Even the fire chief said “I hope she’s not charged, because there are a lot worse decisions she could have made.” The tone of the piece definitely leans towards vilifying the mother.

YouTube Link

Seeing things like that, I can understand what would drive a young woman to hire a hit man. She’s be vilified for doing the right thing, so why not try and make it look like an accident and get sympathy instead?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Just goes to show that "But it's different when it's your own!" Is a bold-faced lie. If it were true. Then shit like this wouldn't happen.
LoveToLurk
So this recently came up in my YouTube suggestions, but it’s from six years ago and I could not find any follow up on it. Basically a mother of twins brought them into a fire station safe haven to give them up, but since the babies are older than 30 days she could have been charged with child abandonment. Even the fire chief said “I hope she’s not charged, because there are a lot worse decisions she could have made.” The tone of the piece definitely leans towards vilifying the mother.

YouTube Link

Seeing things like that, I can understand what would drive a young woman to hire a hit man. She’s be vilified for doing the right thing, so why not try and make it look like an accident and get sympathy instead?

Remember this from Nebraska:

https://www.sfgate.com/nation/article/Families-dump-teens-under-new-safe-haven-law-3267153.php

Families dump teens under new 'safe-haven' law
Critics say new law was intended mainly for babies, not out-of-control older youths
Erik Eckholm
New York Times
Oct. 3, 2008

Remember this from Nebraska:

https://www.sfgate.com/nation/article/Families-dump-teens-under-new-safe-haven-law-3267153.php

Families dump teens under new 'safe-haven' law
Critics say new law was intended mainly for babies, not out-of-control older youths
Erik Eckholm
New York Times
Oct. 3, 2008

The Nebraska situation involved kids with severe mental health issues and their home locations offered the moos NO resources to help these defects.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Yep I remember that clusterfuck. They forgot to specify an age range and people were driving to Nebraska from all over the country to legally abandon their kids. I think three dozen kids were dumped - none of whom were newborns - before the law was amended to include an age cut-off.

The widower who dumped all ten kids went on to make more kids with a new broodmare, because you know damn well nobody would touch him with a ten-foot pole with ten freaking brats. Proud papa bear had twins on the way in 2015. I wonder if his baby-mama knows about the kids he left in Nebraska.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/father-who-ditched-nine-kids-via-safe-haven-law-has-twins-on-the-way

I can see why they have an age range because if safe havens were open to any child up to the day before they turn 18, people would be abandoning their brats CONSTANTLY. Like I don't think staff at safe haven locations would be able to keep up, and there probably wouldn't be resources to deal with so many kids. But at the same time, maybe there shouldn't be an age limit because what's the alternative? The child staying at home with parents who can't handle/afford it, possibly not getting the care they need for health problems? I don't know what's worse: growing up with inept parents or growing up in the system where resources are already stretched thin.
I would say have an age range, but instead make it like one year instead of 30 days. The babies in the video I posted above were a few months old, were well taken care of, and dropped off with all their necessary documents. The mother clearly made an effort at it but determined that it was just too much to handle. She could have “accidentally” forgotten they were in a hot car, but she took them somewhere where they would be safe. I don’t see why she should face criminal charges for that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
If there was no age limit besides being a minor, I also wonder how many parents would drop off their kids at a safe haven out of anger/frustration and then try to get them back a couple days later after cooling down. Would they be allowed to reclaim their kids? Or would those kids officially be considered legally surrendered the moment Moo drives away? I could see that turning into a whole legal clusterfuck of breeders regretting dumping their kids and fighting to get them back. Though it could be used as a threat to make kids behave, I guess. "Se'Quoiaa-h Jade Montana Star, if you don't stop that right now, I'm taking you to the safe haven!"

But I agree that the limit should be higher than 30 days. Sometimes it takes longer than 30 days to figure out parenthood isn't right for you. I mean any other subscription usually offers a trial period, why not breeding?

I would say have an age range, but instead make it like one year instead of 30 days.

Some of the safe haven laws are absolutely ridiculous.

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised that some of the most anti-abortion states in the U.S. have the shortest time limits. I'm looking at you, Alabama and Mississippi, that only allow the infant to be less than 72 hours old. Are you fucking kidding me? The girl or woman has barely shat the loaf and she's required to get up and surrender the baybee? Floriduh requires the infant to be 7 days old or younger, which isn't much better.

Proof positive that pro-liars only care about harassing pregnant or "pre=pregnant" women--they couldn't care less what kind of lives these women or their kids have after they get here.
Looks like North Dakota gives just under a full year for their safe haven laws and they offer the highest age limit by far of any state. Why are the age limits all over the place like that? Quite a few states only give a woman three days to give the kid up, several alow for a month (give or take) and there are plenty more in between.

So does this mean that someone could travel to North Dakota and dump their 11-month-old because their home state only allowed for dropoffs up to 30 days after birth? Or was the whole "travel out of state to legally abandon your kids" thing banned after the Nebraska fiasco?

These arbitrary age limits will do nothing but harm the kids they're supposed to help. Because if a woman really doesn't want to be a mother, she will choose not to be one. A little thing like the child being 31 days old in the wrong state will not stop the woman from throwing the child in a river or chucking it in a dumpster.
I'd say people should be able to abandon kids at any age, because it is a better outcome for the child than being raised by people who don't want them. However, the breeders should be on the hook for child support to the state, because it is unfair if the child suffers the consequences of being unwanted, and the breeders cause all that trauma without any repercussions at all. (The punishment aspect is only appropriate when contraception and abortion are available, and it was a conscious decision to have a child.) Also, require sterilization when giving up a kid - no way do you get a chance to fuck up another person's life because you expected different results when repeating your mistake.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login