Advanced

Here's a fun group of fellows

Posted by cfdavep 
Re: Here's a fun group of fellows
August 02, 2023
bell_flower
This is one of my favorite Summer salads:

https://blog.williams-sonoma.com/watermelon-feta-salad-mint-lime/

Looks delicious. Do you ever check out their Thanksgiving recipes? I always wait for their Thanksgiving/Holiday catalog, it's like a rite of seasonal passage here.
August 02, 2023
LOL mate you chose to come here and interact with us shitheads.
August 02, 2023
Cambion
LOL mate you chose to come here and interact with us shitheads.

XD

Just another dipshit trying to hide his misogyny behind a claim of misanthropy...dude, we're all misanthropes here. We see straight through your bullshit, lol.
August 03, 2023
I'm all for safer sex, emphasis on both the safer and the sex. With regular STI testing, condoms, and sterilization, I greatly reduce my risk of pregnancy or an STI, but even people who are careful can have bad luck, hence why we have medical treatments like abortion and antibiotics. I really don't care if someone doesn't approve of my sex life - only someone I'm in a committed relationship with would have any input in the matter. I enjoy sex and I see no reason to avoid one of life's pleasures just because I'm not married. If celibacy is someone's thing, more power to them. But I will never approve of trying to control what other people do, when it comes to issues that don't affect anyone other than the consenting adults involved.
August 07, 2023
Wow.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 07, 2023
Miss_Hannigan
Wow.

Tell me about it!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 07, 2023
Miss_Hannigan
Wow.

Tell me about it!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 07, 2023
Tablet sometimes double posts cuz it is cheap.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 07, 2023
I'm gone for a few weeks and look at what I missed out on. A great salad recipe....beating with a lol hammer
August 07, 2023
freya
I'm gone for a few weeks and look at what I missed out on. A great salad recipe....beating with a lol hammer

LOL can't turn back on Bratfree for five minutes.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 07, 2023
mumofsixbirds
I got pregnant once when I was young after a doctor told me I wasn't able to get pregnant at all. He was wrong. I had to have an abortion and I'm glad that service was available to me. I was in a committed relationship at the time but neither one of us wanted to have a kid. We thought it was safe and it wasn't.

This is a real issue for me. A doctor shouldn't ever make this claim unless he/she has 100% proof that a woman is sterile. Not sure why conjecture on this topic is allowed. In what other occupation is it acceptable for a "professional" to tell someone something won't happen to them based on odds or other weirdness instead of proof? The doctors are fully aware that many women won't abort no matter what.

Same goes for a doctor telling a woman after a certain age she won't be able to get pregnant. Fine to say unlikely or even highly unlikely, not fine to give absolutes unless her freaking uterus is removed. And some people hear unlikely as 100% won't happen, but that is their skewed perception.

If some bitch doctor spouts off this nonsense I would suggest you ask him/her if this was noted in your chart. If so, make a copy of it and sue the bejesus out of the doctor if you become pregnant. This isn't an "oh well" moment, it is the equivalent of $250K+ in raising a brat and destroying the body of a female plus the unwanted brat and potentially the partner too. Doctors need to learn that their pedigree doesn't give them the entitlement to impose their beliefs/ideas on others.

As a matter of fact, if a doctor says anything your gut tells you is even remotely suspect, ask if that was noted in your chart. It becomes a record admissible in court once it is noted there. If the doctor refuses to note something, report the doctor to their management and get another opinion. State exactly what was asked/said and by whom, the date and time of the appointment and ask why the notes do not include this info. and ask to make an appointment with another doctor at the clinic to have the original need addressed at no additional cost to you.

I've heard of doctors spouting off this crap to more than one woman/man and what they all have in common is that they found out their doctor was wrong. Most didn't have the cajónes to go through with an abortion though.

The list of other BS I've put up with from doctors is long and distinguished. So, my default now is "is that noted in my chart?" because if not, it didn't happen!
August 08, 2023
freya
This is a real issue for me. A doctor shouldn't ever make this claim unless he/she has 100% proof that a woman is sterile.

Unless a woman has no uterus or ovaries, is there any way to even legitimately claim that a woman is 100 percent unable to reproduce? I mean even tubals and hysterectomies aren't 100 percent effective (yes, it's somehow possible to get pregnant without a uterus). Because there are plenty of stories about women who were told they couldn't get pregnant, or who suffered from PCOS or endometriosis, or who did IVF a bunch of times and failed, only to get knocked up unexpectedly.

It's probably best to never believe any doctor who says that because there's no way they could know that, especially if it's just speculation. It's fine to say a woman is unlikely to conceive, but to outright say she's sterile is irresponsible, especially when nothing will happen to that doctor if the woman trusts their opinion and gets pregnant when she doesn't want to be.

freya

So you only looked away for a second? tongue sticking out smiley
August 11, 2023
Ya, I was only 18 and stupid and actually believed everything doctors told me. Now of course I get 2nd opinions on anything important but that's because I've had some doctors be wrong about stuff.

The scary thing is I really thought that was the truth. I'd been with my boyfriend at the time for several years and didn't bother with protection and when I did get knocked up, I had no idea because my periods had always been really irregular. It wasn't unusual for me to miss a month so at first I didn't think much about it. When my second month came along and still nothing, I got worried and it was then when I found out. I was able to schedule a late-term abortion because I was 16 months along by the time I got the procedure.

Let's just say I was incredibly careful after that and I immediately went on birth control. I tried an IUD but it was too painful and had to eventually go off the pill because of side effects. I tried several different kinds but I wound up getting sick from them. We stuck to condoms and it never happened again.

I was so dumb I didn't even think about sterilization and it was never offered to me. I was still pretty young though, in my 20s and I guess no doctor wanted to do that for me.

I never got pregnant again (thank god) and eventually me and my boyfriend broke up.
August 19, 2023
Christtards do not value women as human beings but as property. They are fully capable of discarding the wimmens in the trash, even those with their DNA. I think we got one in the forum.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login