Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to keep yourself safe from a violent autard

Posted by ladybug2203 
How to keep yourself safe from a violent autard
August 12, 2023
oh lordy low, my commentary in red

https://www.curriculumforautism.com/blog/10-ways-to-keep-yourself-safe-if-your-child-with-autism-is-aggressive

"10 Ways to Keep Yourself Safe if Your Child with Autism is Aggressive
August 11, 2021 Kirsten McKay
In the long term, you want to work out why your child is being aggressive so you can implement strategies to help them. But if you need to keep yourself and your other kids safe now, here are 10 ways to help you do that:
Think about your clothes - baggy clothes are harder to grab. Long sleeves & gloves can protect your arms & hands. Denim is tougher than other fabrics so it can reduce bruising from nips & bites most autards have the strength of Godzilla, i assure u they can grab onto any fabric
Wear shoes you can run in - you want to move fast without tripping. Canvas shoes can be safer than slippers if you want to move backward fast.even tho their coordination often sucks they can be surprisingly fast, unlikely you'll be able to outrun them
Keep your distance- the longer your kid’s arms & legs, the further back you need to be. If your child is good at throwing, keep out of range of flying objects (and don’t keep hard objects where they might get them). let's throw hardly out instead
Think about your exit route. When your child begins to get upset/agitated and you think this can lead to aggression, slowly and calmly position yourself between them and the door to make sure you can get out of the room quickly & safely if need be.as someone who grew up in such an environment: my exit strategy is to leave and never look back.
Defend yourself from punches and kicks with a large martial arts kick pad. You want one with a handle on the back that you can keep a good grip of. pfft yeah right, they're plenty strong enough they'll just grab that pad away from u throw it away like a ragdoll then come after u with an even greater vengeance.
Pet gates are taller than baby gates and can be used to keep rooms or areas of your house safe for siblings. If your child can open them, drill a hole through the plastic cover/handle & use a combination padlock. hmmm the pet gate thing might not be a bad idea, but to put normal siblings behind it while tardley gets the run of the house is BS of the highest order. Tardley should be behind the padlock petgate
If you know your child is safe, but they want a big reaction for hurting you and/or their siblings, then walk away and leave them to calm down.but I thought tardleypoo just doesnt understood what theyre doing? Hits so close to home, when I was hit I got in trouble for screaming too loudly and it was "my fault" she was more upset
If you’re not able to avoid getting hurt, try your hardest not to give them a big reaction. That doesn’t mean that you smile and accept getting hurt. You can look hurt, sad, annoyed (whatever your child will understand best), but avoid screaming, yelling and crying if you can. or maybe they'll keep upping the ante until they get the reaction they're looking for, if hurting u is their goal they won't stop til it's accomplished
If your child is aggressive in the car, make sure they are in the back seat and purchase the clear screens used in police cars and taxis.i agree with the police car part
Have a Plan B. Try to think ahead and have emergency plans & routines in place so that your other kids know what to do if your child becomes aggressive." riiight expect your normal kids to have a crystal ball on when it'll happen
Re: How to keep yourself safe from a violent autard
August 12, 2023
The best way to evade harm is to put the Tard on a waiting list for a group home upon diagnosis.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 12, 2023
Fucking yikes. At that point it seems like a self-defense class would be better advice. Because I'm guessing by then it would be really hard to get the kid into a home where they should have been all along.
August 12, 2023
kittehpeoples
Fucking yikes. At that point it seems like a self-defense class would be better advice. Because I'm guessing by then it would be really hard to get the kid into a home where they should have been all along.

I remember going to a birthday party as a kid they had a karate instructor come. They offered free sample classes; my parents let me go. I had asked "can I use karate on *tardsis*?" Mom said "no!" (I only intended to use it as self defense not to attack her) and suddenly I wasn't allowed to go back to karate.
August 12, 2023
Of all the reasons I'm glad I'm childfree, the possibility of autism or having a disabled chyld is right up there.

Just say no, and that will never be your life.
August 12, 2023
bell_flower
Of all the reasons I'm glad I'm childfree, the possibility of autism or having a disabled chyld is right up there.

Just say no, and that will never be your life.

Was my life as a kid bc my sister was this way. But as an adult walked away and never looked back

And bc my "mother" was an expert at the victim martyr act, taking care of my sister along with having a bad back adults left and right always encouraged me to "help out" everyone was advocating that I don't have a childhood bc poor mooooomy had a bad back and needed help with kids she chose to have. Even their damn real estate agent suggested I "help out so Mom can have a break", i was 12 years old and in 6th grade. (bc of autard sister and my youngest youngest baby sister bc they decided it'd be a brilliant idea to adopt a small child when they could barely manage tardley so she basically became mine to raise. Mom always considered baby sis the "easy child" well duh bc you dumped her on me whenever you didn't feel like dealing with her) I was gaslighted left and right that this was "part of being a family."

Even at overnight camp when I was 13 I was venting about my dangerous and stressful home life, bunkies advice? "Help your poor mom " eughhhh

And there were no excuses in my parents case they were financially well off and could've easily afforded a sitter, so she could've gone to an adult for a break if she wanted one. Parentification often happens when money is tight but fuck they had $$ so it was extra bad to dump this on me. Methinks they didn't want outsiders seeing the dysfunction and exposing it.
August 12, 2023
Long sleeves might protect your skin from bites and scratches, but it also gives the tard something else to grab onto. And no specific clothing will protect your ass from a 300-pound angry tard. You could wear chainmail and they'd still find a way to hurt you.

This person acts like a tard is just a dumb animal that needs to be corralled for a little bit until they run out of juice like a cranky toddler that needs to cry it out. They seem to forget that tards can have damn near superhuman strength and stamina, as well as opposable thumbs and minimal dexterity to do things like open doors and unlock gates. It's also cute that this person thinks a rampaging hulkatard wouldn't be able to bust through a plastic gate like the Kool-Aid man, padlock or not. Yes, let's entrust the safety of the other children to a piece of fucking plastic. Good strategy.

And does this person really think that a tard gives anything resembling a fuck about Mommy's sad butthurt expression when he's trying to cave her face in with his ham fists? Moo can make pouty faces all she wants, it won't stop Tardo from concussing her or breaking her neck. Better advice is if you cannot avoid a physically violent tard, you HIT THEM BACK. Don't fight fair either because there is no referee and the tard isn't going to hold back. Punch, kick, slap, choke, gouge the eyes, clap the ears, take nut shots if the tard is male, and don't be afraid to use nearby objects. A taser would be a good self defense investment, maybe pepper spray too. Subdue the violent asshole like you would any other attacker - just because it's your precious darling angel baby doesn't mean they won't seriously hurt you or kill you.

What are they gonna do if you hit them? Tattle? You can say he hurt himself and not to believe claims of abuse because he's a tard and doesn't know what he's talking about. I might suggest a martial arts class or two for self defense purposes, but it might not be enough when the tard can easily overpower most people. You think for one second if a tard got physical and put hands on me that I'd sit there and take it because they're retarded? Fuck right off, I would have zero reservations about breaking their fucking nose.

Yeah I know that probably sounds mean to get rough with a tard, but even the dumbest retards understand pain and I guarantee once they get a few beatings and realize you will not sit there and be their punching bag, they will either knock off their shit or direct their aggression elsewhere. They have just enough of their reptilian brain to know enough to go after those they perceive as weak, easy prey.

And for the love of fuck, if there are any other siblings in the house, send them somewhere else to live. Normal kids should not have to live with violent asshole retards and have their lives and safety revolve around them, and no pets under any circumstances.
August 12, 2023
Cambion
Long sleeves might protect your skin from bites and scratches, but it also gives the tard something else to grab onto. And no specific clothing will protect your ass from a 300-pound angry tard. You could wear chainmail and they'd still find a way to hurt you.

This person acts like a tard is just a dumb animal that needs to be corralled for a little bit until they run out of juice like a cranky toddler that needs to cry it out. They seem to forget that tards can have damn near superhuman strength and stamina, as well as opposable thumbs and minimal dexterity to do things like open doors and unlock gates. It's also cute that this person thinks a rampaging hulkatard wouldn't be able to bust through a plastic gate like the Kool-Aid man, padlock or not. Yes, let's entrust the safety of the other children to a piece of fucking plastic. Good strategy.

And does this person really think that a tard gives anything resembling a fuck about Mommy's sad butthurt expression when he's trying to cave her face in with his ham fists? Moo can make pouty faces all she wants, it won't stop Tardo from concussing her or breaking her neck. Better advice is if you cannot avoid a physically violent tard, you HIT THEM BACK. Don't fight fair either because there is no referee and the tard isn't going to hold back. Punch, kick, slap, choke, gouge the eyes, clap the ears, take nut shots if the tard is male, and don't be afraid to use nearby objects. A taser would be a good self defense investment, maybe pepper spray too. Subdue the violent asshole like you would any other attacker - just because it's your precious darling angel baby doesn't mean they won't seriously hurt you or kill you.

What are they gonna do if you hit them? Tattle? You can say he hurt himself and not to believe claims of abuse because he's a tard and doesn't know what he's talking about. I might suggest a martial arts class or two for self defense purposes, but it might not be enough when the tard can easily overpower most people. You think for one second if a tard got physical and put hands on me that I'd sit there and take it because they're retarded? Fuck right off, I would have zero reservations about breaking their fucking nose.

Yeah I know that probably sounds mean to get rough with a tard, but even the dumbest retards understand pain and I guarantee once they get a few beatings and realize you will not sit there and be their punching bag, they will either knock off their shit or direct their aggression elsewhere. They have just enough of their reptilian brain to know enough to go after those they perceive as weak, easy prey.

And for the love of fuck, if there are any other siblings in the house, send them somewhere else to live. Normal kids should not have to live with violent asshole retards and have their lives and safety revolve around them, and no pets under any circumstances.

Taser yes but honestly I don't think pepper spray would phase a 300+ 6'2 violent hulktard
August 12, 2023
Cambion

It's so true! My tard sister had the mind of a 18 month old, her speech was akin to baby babble. And she understood pain. Mom and baby sis were targeted the most bc they were the weakest/took it the most. My dad 2nd place bc of his size he could over power her. While I wasn't immune to her aggression I got it the least while we were similar in size I raised holy hell when she targeted me and she knew I wasn't as easy prey.

She wasn't a big tard she's only 5'1 (but was fat as a kid, no longer is) but she's hella strong.
August 13, 2023
When I was a kid I remember almost all adults would sigh the minute a kid walked into the room. It was painfully obvious most adults weren't big on being around kids. And these were mostly behaved kids, no violent autards. I don't know if this still happens today but I know I definitely would be inclined to sigh if I have to be around a kid in an enclosed space for more than a few minutes.

I also remember the way adults would often talk with kids in the patronizing voice/fake tone in the very slow cadence when they wanted something: to either get the kid to act a certain way or to prove how great they are with kids. When I first learned to speak, I used the same annoying patronizing voice/insincere tone that I was used to hearing to communicate. I would sound out words slowly for adults like they did to me and sit there with the same patronizing smirk on my face.

While it wasn't acceptable to openly regret them a person didn't have to dig deep to see it. A little observance was all that was needed.

Adults want to do adult things. You won't catch adults doing what toadlers do and there is a good reason for that.

And the ones that seemed to really like being around kids all the time and always look forward to it? Chesters.
August 14, 2023
would sound awful but I would try and think of a way to permanently 'disappear' a violent tard. and you start by stating tardleigh has been placed in a group home that is a bit far away. not fool proof but it's a start

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 14, 2023
I couldn't imagine living with something like that in my house. I think I'd just go to pick up a gallon of milk one day and never come back.

With the sheer numbers of people who are born with this, I'm thinking it's pretty much a gamble nowadays. I don't think all people on the spectrum are violent and dangerous, but the ones who are, hoo-boy. I've had a run-in with one and it's effing scary. Luckily there were others there to protect me but if they hadn't been there, this massive she-tard would've killed me with her bare hands. Just because I happened to be there and she didn't like me for whatever reason.

I don't think I'd be able to not react to being beaten, either. I'm not a violent person, but I will become one if it means saving my life or protecting my animals. I'd have no trouble defending myself. I wouldn't care that that thing came from my vagina. If it's a threat and puts me in imminent danger, the gloves come off.

I actually feel bad for people who have to deal with this. I'm sure resources are seriously strained just by the sheer number of kids being born like this. I don't think we need to fear the zombie apocalypse. I think the tard apocalypse is much more likely.
August 14, 2023
So this article basically admits that they like to know that they’ve hurt their victims (all the stuff about not showing a “big reaction”). It goes hand in hand with how they always go after their mothers and younger siblings, but rarely their fathers or older males who could easily beat the crap out of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 14, 2023
LoveToLurk
So this article basically admits that they like to know that they’ve hurt their victims (all the stuff about not showing a “big reaction”). It goes hand in hand with how they always go after their mothers and younger siblings, but rarely their fathers or older males who could easily beat the crap out of them.

Yeah, I've long maintained that if they never attack anyone who would leave them picking up their own teeth, then they know exactly what they're doing and could learn not to do it. If they're showing care in picking their targets, they damn well know better.
August 15, 2023
LoveToLurk

I've seen this pattern even when autism and aggression aren't involved. I think because fathers are much more likely to use firm voices, spank, and generally not take shit from their own brats. So the kids will listen to their fathers and never their mothers, who will do that crap where they count to three and then don't follow through with any consequences, or use hugging and discussions about feelings in place of discipline.

Never fails, Moo can stand there trying to make a kid listen and they just fuck off and do whatever they please. Duh comes in and says to do the exact same thing one time and Junior listens. Probably because they know Duh will beat their ass and/or follow through with punishment rather than being a doormat like Moo.

If Moos grew a pair and did the same thing, their kids might not be such horrible assholes.
August 15, 2023
ladybug2203
oh lordy low, my commentary in red

https://www.curriculumforautism.com/blog/10-ways-to-keep-yourself-safe-if-your-child-with-autism-is-aggressive

"10 Ways to Keep Yourself Safe if Your Child with Autism is Aggressive
August 11, 2021 Kirsten McKay
In the long term, you want to work out why your child is being aggressive so you can implement strategies to help them. But if you need to keep yourself and your other kids safe now, here are 10 ways to help you do that:
Think about your clothes - baggy clothes are harder to grab. Long sleeves & gloves can protect your arms & hands. Denim is tougher than other fabrics so it can reduce bruising from nips & bites most autards have the strength of Godzilla, i assure u they can grab onto any fabric
Wear shoes you can run in - you want to move fast without tripping. Canvas shoes can be safer than slippers if you want to move backward fast.even tho their coordination often sucks they can be surprisingly fast, unlikely you'll be able to outrun them
Keep your distance- the longer your kid’s arms & legs, the further back you need to be. If your child is good at throwing, keep out of range of flying objects (and don’t keep hard objects where they might get them). let's throw hardly out instead
Think about your exit route. When your child begins to get upset/agitated and you think this can lead to aggression, slowly and calmly position yourself between them and the door to make sure you can get out of the room quickly & safely if need be.as someone who grew up in such an environment: my exit strategy is to leave and never look back.
Defend yourself from punches and kicks with a large martial arts kick pad. You want one with a handle on the back that you can keep a good grip of. pfft yeah right, they're plenty strong enough they'll just grab that pad away from u throw it away like a ragdoll then come after u with an even greater vengeance.
Pet gates are taller than baby gates and can be used to keep rooms or areas of your house safe for siblings. If your child can open them, drill a hole through the plastic cover/handle & use a combination padlock. hmmm the pet gate thing might not be a bad idea, but to put normal siblings behind it while tardley gets the run of the house is BS of the highest order. Tardley should be behind the padlock petgate
If you know your child is safe, but they want a big reaction for hurting you and/or their siblings, then walk away and leave them to calm down.but I thought tardleypoo just doesnt understood what theyre doing? Hits so close to home, when I was hit I got in trouble for screaming too loudly and it was "my fault" she was more upset
If you’re not able to avoid getting hurt, try your hardest not to give them a big reaction. That doesn’t mean that you smile and accept getting hurt. You can look hurt, sad, annoyed (whatever your child will understand best), but avoid screaming, yelling and crying if you can. or maybe they'll keep upping the ante until they get the reaction they're looking for, if hurting u is their goal they won't stop til it's accomplished
If your child is aggressive in the car, make sure they are in the back seat and purchase the clear screens used in police cars and taxis.i agree with the police car part
Have a Plan B. Try to think ahead and have emergency plans & routines in place so that your other kids know what to do if your child becomes aggressive." riiight expect your normal kids to have a crystal ball on when it'll happen

This is when you put the tard in the first mental asylum available and never look back.
August 15, 2023
There aren't nut houses for unwanted Tards anymore.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login