Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single moos and bad decisions

Posted by cfdavep 
Single moos and bad decisions
August 14, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/rachel-morins-mom-pens-emotional-202312891.html

I am following this story as my dh and I bike on the rails to trails. A 37 year old single moo of FIVE, was found dead on a Maryland trail, the oldest kid was 18.
She had three baybee daddies, all of which were reported to be seeking cusody, a guy she was living with while seeking another through several apps, no job and a fetish for spray tans and selfies.
She went jogging alone near 7pm, a really foolish thing to do for a woman alone.
Someone on the comments somwhere said "She will not find Mr. Goodbar with five kids, just Mr. I know all the good bars.
Re: Single moos and bad decisions
August 14, 2023
guess she lost custody permanently

form of suicide perhaps

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 14, 2023
Even though I wouldn't have liked this woman, I do think it is regrettable that someone isn't free to go jogging without getting murdered. I'm glad that I live somewhere where I feel safe enough to be able to go for walks in the evening alone. It maybe isn't the smartest decision to go out at night in a dangerous area, but I still am not going to blame a murder victim for the murderer's actions.

Honestly, if I had five kids, I'd be taking any chance I could to get away from the household. I'd probably jog all night rather than go home.
August 15, 2023
yurble
Even though I wouldn't have liked this woman, I do think it is regrettable that someone isn't free to go jogging without getting murdered. I'm glad that I live somewhere where I feel safe enough to be able to go for walks in the evening alone. It maybe isn't the smartest decision to go out at night in a dangerous area, but I still am not going to blame a murder victim for the murderer's actions.

Honestly, if I had five kids, I'd be taking any chance I could to get away from the household. I'd probably jog all night rather than go home.

No shit Lulu Brown!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 18, 2023
They found the killer for the single moo. It is some hispanic guy from Cali hunting and killing women apparently. The single moo went jogging alone near closing time on the wooded trail and ran into him. She did break the first rule of safety. Never go alone as a woman unless maybe you have and are willing to use a gun and certainly not near closing time in parks and trails
August 21, 2023
I'd say having five brats with three baybee duhs were the bad decisions. Jogging alone at 7 p.m. wasn't the safest decision, but I can understand her desperation to do anything to escape.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login