Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders wanting to take over houses

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeders wanting to take over houses
August 14, 2023
I went back to collapse and they were talking about it as a moral issue to take an empty extra house from a rich person.
Even if were homeless I could not imagine just moving into an abandoned house that someone else owns.

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/squatters-trash-hollywood-hills-mansion/

Someone wrote:

"Rather than trashing the place, the people who need this housing should do everything they can into keeping it livable. How many families could be comfortably housed in one of these 20,000 square foot mega-mansions with multiple bedrooms, bathrooms and even more than one kitchen? And yet the owners/occupants are currently, in some cases, a married couple with no children or maybe four kids at the most"

According to them a married couple with no kids shouldn't have a large home and deserve to forcibly lose it to poor breeders.
I think as societal collapse gets worse with more people, more stuff like this will be happening and they will move in on the middle class homes. Apparrently some well to do people with second homes pay squatters up to $10K to leave as it is cheaper than court costs. Reading this, this morning I imagined dh and I going on a trip and coming home to a nasty family with four kids living here with little to be done about it. I made me rethink security, at least we are no longer into travelling, leaving the house for a couple of weeks, maybe having to pay someone to look after it. A creepy feeling.
Re: Breeders wanting to take over houses
August 14, 2023
wait until government starts forcibly moving people in someone else's house, especially with these illiterate illegals pouring across the border. I friend who has watched california his entire life...watched illegals bankrupt the state years ago. and new york is in the process of also being destroyed by these people. people who have given up finding jobs... mayor adams was blatting about finding jobs for these folk. they are illiterate in their own langauge. they can't speak english. what the hell kind of job could they even do? the guy is delusional. people are fed up enough that they are finally pushing back, no welcome matt anymore.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 14, 2023
Honestly, I'm of mixed feelings. I don't like the very wealthy hoarding resources while people are unhoused. But I also don't think that breeders deserve any sort of priority and that people who are currently living in homes should be kicked out or forced to accommodate strangers. There's a huge gulf between a middle-class person who is living in their home that is maybe a bit bigger than they need, and someone wealthy collecting long-term unoccupied properties and not putting them to use. Whoever wrote that post doesn't seem to make any kind of distinction. If we're going to go full Communist, each according to their needs, I also want to see each according to their abilities - meaning that people without the competencies to raise children don't get that task.

There are a lot of empty office buildings in many cities, due to some companies going entirely remote. Why not convert those to apartments to address housing shortages? There is more demand than supply for housing where I live, so it is becoming increasingly unaffordable, especially for lower income/students.
August 14, 2023
A lot of condos were bought up by off-shore investors and now sit empty. There are blocks of empty condos in downtown Vancouver which could house a lot of people but are just turning a nice area into a dead zone. I'm not sure what's been happening with that area recently (Olympic Village) but when I was there a few years ago, there was barely anybody there and it's part of the bustling downtown area.

The government has cracked down on this but it's caused issues even with Canadians who own vacation homes by way of empty house tax. If you aren't living in the property full-time, you're taxed up the ying yang for it because of this mess.

Meanwhile, there are a lot of people who can't find decent places to live. They tear down the low-rise apartment buildings and kick out all the pensioners and low income people so they can build super expensive high rises which they can't afford. It's disgusting.

I feel really bad for people who have no home due to no fault of their own. The only thing is that breeders aren't the only ones who need homes. Elderly and disabled also come to mind. Nobody seems to give a shit about them though. They can go pound sand if they don't have young kids.
August 15, 2023
People are saying they will be shoving out Maui locals and rebuiding insanely expensive resorts.

The world will have less liveable land and more people looking for pricier housing along with climate change refugees coming in.

On the collapse there was a miltary attitude of forcing people out of homes, just the really rich at this point and killing the owners of non-used mansions if necessary, but over time that may trickle down towards "lesser" houses. On reddit-cf a lot of cf couples are told they do not need that four bedroom home and a yard for just two people, I guess all the cf people need to head to one bedrooms in the cities.
August 15, 2023
I have mixed feelings about this. It's kind of like the abortion issue: to all these people who are screaming for "rich people" to house the poor in their mansions, I would ask them, how about YOUR house? It's all relative after all. If a rich person could put 20 people in his/her house, how about two in yours? They always seem to back away.

I sound like every other Boomer around. Yes, things were not as expensive as they are now, but I also see a lot of younger people who are living too large, and much of it is due to Breederdom. They breed and therefore must immediately have a $50k car to haul around one kid. They have to be heavily mortgaged to get into the right Skool district. Not having kids was directly related to being able to save 20% of my income throughout my working life.

I see a lot of resentment toward "the rich." Some people may consider me "rich" because I have a hefty 401(k). I am not rich. I just did what I was supposed to do and I'll surely pay for it in the future.

A lot of people do not realize the true cost of having children. It's possible to climb out of a low income bracket but damn near impossible if you have kids.
August 15, 2023
The problem I have with this is that most people are irresponsible, breed indiscriminately and think anyone who has a dollar more or owns one more coveted item than they is rich.

The biggest percentage of people who eventually become wealthy earn regular paychecks and contribute regularly to their retirement accounts. They demonstrate financial restraint, don't breed indiscriminately and don't assume anyone with a slightly nicer car than they is rich. These people aren't the same as the wealthy who have inherited wealth or have the next multimillion dollar idea, this is a tiny fraction of a percentage.

If we start penalizing or allowing bad behavior to be carried out on the wealthy, it is just a matter of time before anyone with even a meager savings account or anyone who doesn't live with two people shoved in every bedroom is targeted. Because there will always be some breeders who think they are entitled to free housing. And if they receive any kind of free housing expect them to grow their famblees even more.
August 16, 2023
I imagine there will be more of this kind of thing because nobody can afford to buy houses, so plenty of homes for sale sit vacant. All homeless people have to do is go to the library and look at Zillow listings or the real estate page of the local paper to see which houses they can squat in. All you have to do is squat in a house for six weeks and show one piece of mail for the address to prove residency and ta-da! You just legally stole yourself a house and it'll take forever for the actual homeowners to evict the squatters legally.

Can someone explain to me why people who squat in empty houses are not charged with breaking and entering? Why is six weeks the difference between committing a crime and owning a home?

You can't make more low-income housing for homeless breeders because they will lay waste to the place. I don't know if low-income housing landlords require a security deposit, but I would bet you my bottom dollar that no security deposit will ever cover the damage trashy breeders and their horrible kids inflict on an apartment or a rented house.

And for the people who say that a huge McMansion can store multiple families, can you imagine the drama that would unfold in such a house? People would be fighting constantly over who got the "better" bedroom and how they don't deserve it. Complaining about every single fucking thing even when it's handed to them. Fighting over everything, stealing everything, destroying the entire property - you could probably put a camera in the house and turn it into a reality show.

Even if you forced childless couples out of their homes in order to give them to needy breeders who "deserve" them more to house their broods, what makes them think these broke-ass motherfuckers could even afford a house? The people who lived there before could likely afford it because they had no kids eating up every cent of their paychecks. What happens when the breeders can't afford to live in a house? The bank would probably seize the house and the breeders would just mosey along to boot someone else out of their home.
August 16, 2023
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/looters-land-speculators-move-deadly-hawaii-fires-rcna99812

Maui residents are turning on each other in desperation. According to the yahoo article I misplaced breeders are the most dangerous during this as attacking others is on the "ethical" side of things in their case for the sake of their kids.

Land speculators are there already and rapes are occuring. It is a hellscape
August 17, 2023
I don't understand people who have big beautiful mansions but are never home to enjoy them. If I had my dream house I would want to, you know, actually spend some time there. What's the point of having what you don't intend to use?shrug
August 17, 2023
I don't get that either. If I had a place like that, I'd definitely never leave. Then again, I'm a homebody and don't like to travel. I prefer my hovel.

I guess a lot of rich people who can afford that stuff just get it so that they can prove to everyone how rich they are. I figure it's more for show than like they actually care about it. They mostly want to impress people and they have no real emotional connection to it.

My house may not be all that and a bag of chips, but I do love it and I hate being away from it. It's my sanctuary.
August 17, 2023
ondinette
I don't understand people who have big beautiful mansions but are never home to enjoy them. If I had my dream house I would want to, you know, actually spend some time there. What's the point of having what you don't intend to use?shrug

It's the rich version of hoarding.
August 19, 2023
More proof that we have too many people. I don't care if it's physically possible to stack humans like firewood, the fact is we don't have enough resources to provide for everyone, and you can't force the rich and powerful to give up what they have because they control everything and don't want to give that up. This idea that everyone needs to breed and if you don't you're selfish is absolutely ABSURD in this context. We are headed toward a combo Soylent Green/They Live future and all most people can think is that they want "unconditional luv", "to carry on the famblee name", or whatever entirely selfish reason to bring more suffering humans onto a planet that is clearly becoming less hospitable to human life.
August 19, 2023
Said a mouth full!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login