Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't Cope?????

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Can't Cope?????
October 10, 2008
Check out this story. Another useless bitch. Here's a fucking 21 year old chick who was awarded $1.25m because of some "inappropriate" behavior by her coach in high school.

If you read thru the article, you'll see how she had a big ol'cryfest about anxiety, sleep deprivation, can't cope with life, and on and on and on. This is what was played on by her attorney to get her this money. But if you notice, her life was so terrible because of this man, she STILL managed to graduate WITH HONORS from college. Yea, it must have been horrible. Seriously bitch, try being in the Korean war, the shores of Normandy, or WWII and THEN tell me how horrible THAT was!

This area of the story is my hometown and I know these people. The family of the girl is, shall we say, "par for the course" for a lawsuit and drama like this. Plus I know of some inside stuff that wasn't published in the article.

Here is another example of an up-and-coming young person who won't be able to get along in the real world as a functioning human. Oh, but maybe the $1.25m will make her feel all better now.

The coach did act inappropriately, that's fact. BUT, the little cunt didn't tell anybody about it until after the fact. And why didn't she say something right TO him when he was doing all the things that she claimed were so awful? And why didn't anybody else see it? It's not like she reported him to the school and they continued to allow him to coach.

My father was left to DIE in the emergency of a hospital in this same area, after 8 years and tons of expert medical witnesses who testified that dad would have lived had he been given the right care in the ER that day, mom walked away with a measely fucking $225,000, and that's BEFORE the lawyer's cut. And this cunt walks away with $1.25m for a little distress?

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-a6_1coachsex.6623412oct10,0,7050322.story
Re: Can't Cope?????
October 11, 2008
I can understand how a small child might feel some sort of allegiance to a molester and keep quiet about it, but an older teenager who KNOWS it's "wrong"? She was old enough and big anough to tell him to keep his damned hands off of her or threaten to tell on him. Even if no one believed her, it would still draw attention to him and you can be assured that's something that he did not want. Didn't this girl read the papers or listen to the news? Surely she knows about all of the Catholic priests getting in trouble for sexual abuse and all of the kids who were coming forward about abusive teachers. The little whore probably had a huge crush on him and had some pie in the sky dream that he would leave his wife and they would get married. When that didn't pan out then she was scarred for life, or whatever. A MILLION DOLLARS is too much and quite frankly, most victims are just glad to see their abuser locked up, IF they get so lucky.

There are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of women who were raped by strangers who will never see justice served. There are thousands more sexual offenders doing 3-5 years (and less) for molestation, rape, etc.....and aren't made to pay out a DIME to their victims. Still others go on to write books, be "consultants" on cop show type documentaries, and actually MAKE money from their crimes. I think that prison time was enough for this man as he didn't actually rape her NOR does it seems like she did anything to thwart his advances, and apparently her life isn't very messed up over it. In addition, any decent attorney should have gotten that tape excluded as evidence simply because it was unlawfully taken from his private residence.

Why is it that little whores like this get big cash awards while ten to one the REAL victims walk away with NO money, much less any convictions of their perpetrators? The 15 y/o girl who was picked up when she was hitch hiking back in the 70's, beaten senseless, brutally raped, and he hacked off BOTH of her arms and dumped her on the side of the road to die, didn't ever get a NICKEL for that. I don't see any justice here between the two. Titties felt up and some inappropraite sex talk vs brutal rape. left for dead, and a life with shoulder stumps for arms. Something is missing from this picture.
October 11, 2008
Alabama Psychiatric put my ass on lithium as well back in 1990 when it was COMPLETELY unnecessary and counter productive. After I managed to get off that horrific shit then the bastards gave me Prozac which made me absolutely insane. The whole time no one thought to check for any physical problems and if they had then I wouldn't have been misdiagnosed and would have felt better by the end of the day, rather than SUFFER for 6 months. A SIMPLE 6 hour glucose tolerance test would have told them everything they needed to know. I do NOT trust doctors and in particular I don't trust the field of psychiatry. I have too many friends in the field to know that it's a pile of shit, in most cases. It's all about which diagnosis that insurance (state or private) will or will not cover or pay out to treat and which drugs are "satisfactory" to the insurance companies. I also hate the field of neurology as all they can say, even with 12 years of college and 30 years of experience, is "I don't know", or "Only time can tell".

I absolutely avoid medical doctors and facilities unless all other options have been exhausted. I had my first surgery a year ago and that was because it was either the surgery or risk paralysis, and even then I tried EVERY available treatment first. I bet I was asked A HUNDRED TIMES, "So, you NEVER had any surgery before???". I mean has EVERYONE had surgery by age 40? Apparently all women have because they all acted suspicious when I would tell them NEVER had I had a surgery and they would follow up that question with, "Not ever even had a BAYBEE?". I wanted to yell out, "A scapel has NEVER touched my skin NOR has a baybee slid through my hole, OKAY?"
Anonymous User
October 11, 2008
too many people trust the psychiatric profession.
many years ago some woman divorced her totally psychopathic hubby. He was so bad, he was institutionalized. Some farkin shrink thought it would be just dandy if he got a weekend pass because he was behaving so well.
The bastard went to the home and killed the ex-wife horribly. He even stabbed his attorney with a pencil during the trial. All that ever happened was his ass was put back in the nuthouse. jackass
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login