Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dove Foundation Crap

Posted by The Purple Penguin 
The Purple Penguin
Dove Foundation Crap
April 10, 2006
I get calls from these dumbasses during the holidays. Here's a typical one from Xmas 2005.

PChan: Hello...?
DF: Are you a concerned parent who is worried about the objectionable content in films?
PChan: Uh...no. In fact, I never wanted kids and I love objectionable content. Like unneccessary violence. And gore. And sex.
DF: *hangs up very quickly*

Gets the suckers every time...
Lady War-Dog
Re: Dove Foundation Crap
April 10, 2006
LOL! PP, it sounds like you're channeling my husband. That's exactly what he would say! smiling smiley

Why oh why must everything be "about the kydzzz"? Can't we adults have some, ya know, adult entertainment? Something with a little sex and violence and gore and cool stunts and sharks with friggin' lazers on their heads?

Personally, I think that if Moomy & Duhddy spend all their time watching crap like Barney, their brains are gonna turn to mush and they'll be totally useless in an adult conversation. That stuff is for kids whose little brains aren't fully developed yet and are designed to accommadate (sp?) that stage of their development. Grown-ups were meant to watch thought-provoking stuff like V for Vendetta because their brains ARE fully developed. If you constantly watch "family friendly" stuff, your brain is gonna regress to that of a child and NOBODY is gonna want to spend any time with you.

--Lady War-Dog
Lover of B-movies with lots of sex & violence smiling smiley
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Dove Foundation Crap
April 11, 2006
Yea, the Dove Foundation people don't want to call me, I'd have an earful of "objectionable" material for them to listen to.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.