Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sister demands OP's baby. Another batshit baby rabid sibling

Posted by twocents 
Sister demands OP's baby. Another batshit baby rabid sibling
September 05, 2023
from reddits 'entitled parents' from which I have been permanently banned. reddit for the most part does not like bald blunt truth... all I can say is these cows are mootards. total batshit baby rabid tards. and anyone who is this batshit crazy should be sterilized permanently. any child born to a cunt like this... god help them

Background: Me (36f) SIL (40f) I’ve been married to her brother for over 10 years and there’s always been some jealousy and resentment from her. She’s always felt like I had the life she wanted, not necessarily with her brother, but the marriage, family, job stability etc. I have 3 kids 10f, 8m, 3 months female.

She got married last year and they decided to start trying for a baby, but she was unfortunately told that she can’t have children naturally. She was understandably devastated and the family comforted her as best as we could. We recently had a family dinner and in the middle of it she says “Angel698 I think it’s really unfair that you got to have 3 kids and I can’t have any. Your baby is my last chance to raise a child so I think you should give her to me during the week so I can create a motherly bond with her and you can have her on weekends.”

Before I could respond the entire table erupted with everyone talking at once so I took my older kids upstairs. When I got back to the dining room her husband was asking what the hell is wrong with her and why would she even think to ask that. She was trying to justify herself when I asked them to leave. I also said that she’s no longer welcomed at my house or around my children until she gets help. She started screaming that I don’t deserve my life or my children and that I stole her baby from her.

Her husband and MIL kept apologizing and dragged her out of the house still crying and screaming. Now my kids want to know why their aunt wants to take the baby.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Sister demands OP's baby. Another batshit baby rabid sibling
September 06, 2023
It always amuses me when people think the CF are the evil ones to watch out for because we want to Hurt ChildrunTM. What a laugh.

I don't want to see anyone get hurt, be it a human, an animal or a child.

I am generally indifferent to children. Given the choice I wouldn't want to be around them because they are sticky, loud and most of them today are ill-behaved, entitled assholes thanks to shitty parenting. AND they come with parents who are usually 100 times worse.

Being indifferent to children is akin to being a criminal when you are female.

It's weepy bitches like this that people need to watch out for. The ones who feel like they are worthless if they don't have a child and create screaming scenes like the one above. These are the crazy bitches who cut feti out of stomachs and fake their pregnancies because they want attention or they want to save their worthless marriages.

They are the mentally ill ones.
September 06, 2023
bell_flower

It's weepy bitches like this that people need to watch out for. The ones who feel like they are worthless if they don't have a child and create screaming scenes like the one above. These are the crazy bitches who cut feti out of stomachs and fake their pregnancies because they want attention or they want to save their worthless marriages.

It is sad how a female has to have baby rabies to be considered normal and sane.

Women/men who think someone owes them a kid or "fill in the blank" are the ones that are deluded and are much more prone to regret their decision to have one. They get so involved in the struggle of what they are fighting for that reality leaves the picture and is placed by an objectification. It becomes about possessing a human being. Then, the reality of having a sentient being with needs that are higher priority than their desires set in. Cue the breeder regret.
September 06, 2023
bell_flower
It always amuses me when people think the CF are the evil ones to watch out for because we want to Hurt ChildrunTM. What a laugh.

Same here. It's not the CFers you gotta watch out for - it's the people who reeeeeeeeeally like kids who are a threat, whether it's the pedo down the street or the babby-rabid infertile who will do anything to get her hands on a kid. The number of times a childfree person lured a pregnant woman to their home and cut a near-term loaf out of her abdomen? ZERO. The number of babies stolen from hospitals by childfree people? Presumably zero.

These are also the same grade of batshit wanna-Moos who will kill someone's child if they can't take the child for themselves. As in if they can't have the kid, nobody can. But yeah no let's talk about how it's US who are dangerous. eye rolling smiley These kinds of people are mentally ill and the more they want a kid, the more they will justify more extreme means of obtaining one.

It's like the whole bullshit about "it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for." Yeah because it's the person reading a book minding their own business that is scary and not the screaming lunatic with an assault rifle and enough rounds to kill everyone in the county.

In any case, I'm glad to hear the author has her husband on her side, and it's definitely good the nutjob sister is banned from the house along with no contact with the kids because I'm sure she would not be above kidnapping one of the kids.
September 09, 2023
freya
bell_flower

It is sad how a female has to have baby rabies to be considered normal and sane.

Women/men who think someone owes them a kid or "fill in the blank" are the ones that are deluded and are much more prone to regret their decision to have one. They get so involved in the struggle of what they are fighting for that reality leaves the picture and is placed by an objectification. It becomes about possessing a human being. Then, the reality of having a sentient being with needs that are higher priority than their desires set in. Cue the breeder regret.

When I was in my early twenties, I accidentally got pregnant. I arranged for an abortion and got one as soon as I could. My aunt told me that I should have had the kid and given it to her to raise. She couldn't have kids after an ectopic pregnancy and always wanted them. I told her that it's something I'd absolutely never have done and what does she think? I'd hand a newborn off to her like it's a sack of potatoes? (I kept accidentally typing that as "pootatoes" lol)

This is the same person who tried to adopt me from my mother. It would've been like being raised by Joan Crawford from Mommy Dearest". When I first saw the movie, I was shaken by how similar the character was to my aunt's real personality.

My mother wasn't the best, but I'm glad she didn't let me be adopted by her. It would've been tragic.
September 22, 2023
mum of birds... I read the book... was one of the earliest material I saw or read on child abuse and whackamoos. ... 'mary jane harper cried last night'.. 'the murder of robbie wayne, age 6...from the readers digest'.. this was an awful awful story

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login