Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

self-satisfied Breeder chaos ad

Posted by reeniebessagain 
self-satisfied Breeder chaos ad
September 11, 2023
There's an ad for some sort of SUV that shows a couple of families, screeching and scurrying around the house trying to get all their "stuff" and people corralled into the cars! One pair in a second row of a car appear to be violently pummeling each other as the cars screech through the roads, eventually discharging the flood of two-legged turds onto some playing field! One kid waves a tutu or some such dragged out of the sports bag, so I assume the paruunt has to go all the way home to fetch the right outfit. But it APPEARS the point is one of those "shucks they are a lot of work, but I ADORE my life" messages. It made me extra happy that my days are not, were not, nor never shall be like that! I get so tired of those "it's so hard, but I LUUVVE it" propaganda messages.
Re: self-satisfied Breeder chaos ad
September 12, 2023
I miss the car advert with the dog family driving. That was actually cute and pleasant to watch. I haven't seen the above ad yet but it sounds like it would give me a headache just watching it.
September 12, 2023
The only child ad I like

thom_c
The only child ad I like

I MELT FROM THE CUTE
September 12, 2023
So cute! I think most people (even breeders) prefer to watch cute animals on commercials rather than other people's brats. I noticed that there was an influx of ads that use pets for non-pet related stuff because I guess they know on some level it grabs people's attention in a more positive way. Nobody really gives a crap about kids so much that their attention is captured for much longer than to find the remote and hit the mute button.
September 12, 2023
Yes, the ad really does give me a headache! If people were paying attention, they might take the warning, but we know.....
September 12, 2023
thom_c
The only child ad I like

I LOLed when the cat called the human baby a 'grabby larva'!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 22, 2023
not an ad but once in a while a baby can amuse me.. and while the situation this toddler was in was horrid... the expression on that baby's face... was priceless. the baby puts in his brief appearance just after the 4 minute mark... I like Ragical...the unhallowed knight

but make sure you have the sound turned down.. this lady is supersonic

https://youtu.be/Ovenb3ryeRo?si=7v5WvOxlRPamOT_T

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 26, 2023
Propaganda commercials like this are meant to honor the stupid breeders and entice the wanna-breeders. The ones that know better aren't likely to fall for such shenanigans.
September 28, 2023
there are several of the 'dear kitten' ads... cute

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 29, 2023
I have not seen this commercial but SUV commercials with a bunch of kids is one reason I am glad there is an autoworkers strike. The environment will benefit, with no SUVs being made, the auto workers don't have to drive to work, the factories don't put out as much pollution being idle, with no parts people will have to not drive, maybe take public transit, or - cue up horror music - live in a place more walkable.

Now, if the strikers could stop burning so many logs in those barrels and stop having Huggies collections Earth would be better off.

UAW, Please Keep Striking!

P.S. I have to mention all the strikers I see on the news always mention "paycheck to paycheck" and "I have kids" and "I can't afford diapers". Well, now you have plenty of time to wash diapers.

Today the UAW struck a Ford and a GM SUV plants. I wished they had shut down Ford parts too and now every Friday, we can look forward to more being shut down.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login