Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tara Lipinski is slobbering all over the internet

Posted by kidfreetexan 
Tara Lipinski is slobbering all over the internet
September 27, 2023
Poor little rich girl is slobbering and whining all over the place about her inability to stay in-pig long enough to fully form a loaf. I truly don't feel any pity or compassion for these types - infertile myrtles who garner sympathy and pity from all the other wannabreeds and IVF users who whine and cry about their "journey". I want to tell them all, but especially Little Miss Unlimited Resources But Too Fucking Selfish To Provide an Existing Child a Home, to SHUT THE FUCK UP. With ALL her money and resources, she could easily change the lives of MANY children, but NO!! She can't love anything that isn't a genetic extension of herself! Yeah, she probably has exceptionally high-quality genes,but she and her nauseating husband have a whole-ass podcast going to discuss their little manufactured (non) tragedy. These assholes are sickening.

Ugh, I am so grateful for a space where I can vent without worrying about censorship because something I say might be OfFenSiVe to someone.

As you were!
Re: Tara Lipinski is slobbering all over the internet
September 27, 2023
Her name sounded vaguely familiar. Has-been figure skater trying to remain relevant I guess now that her career is over.

Here's a sample story. She's even debuted a podcast about infertility

The 41-year-old former skater revealed that for the last five years, she has undergone multiple unsuccessful rounds of IVF, miscarriages and surgeries, leading to what she calls a lonely infertility journey.

"My husband and I have seemingly hit every roadblock imaginable from the moment we began this process in 2018 and since then I have been under anesthesia 24 times, have had 4 miscarriages, 4 D&C's, 6 failed IVF transfers, 8 retrievals and a diagnosis of endometriosis that led me to 2 major surgeries," she wrote. "It has been an excruciatingly painful journey that has been filled with loss & dealing with the grief that comes along with that. We are lucky to have the ability to make our own embryos but pregnancy is another story."

She continued, "Most people have heard about IVF but not often the cruel existence this forces upon its patients when things don't go as planned. And many many people are on this very same tumultuous rollercoaster. Infertility can be one of the loneliest clubs to be a part of and my hope is by telling my story maybe we can help other couples going through similar journeys not feel so alone. Im glad I have you guys along for the ride now."

Gag me. Nobody is forcing you to pump your body full of hormones. It's a choice.

You know, behind every one of these stories, there is often either: 1. a "man" who is pushing his wife to endure these treatments because he fancies his DNA to be superior to everyone else's and he wanted a broodmare for a wife 2. a woman who thinks she's worthless unless she breeds.

So many of these late in life geezers break up directly after the loaf is born. Janet Jackson squired out a loaf at 50+ and was married for five minutes. I'm waiting for Cameron Diaz's marriage to implode too.
September 27, 2023
Even with unlimited resources, why put yourself through all that shit? No child is worth all that trouble or misery. With that many failures under her belt, you'd think she would, you know, take the hint?? Her body is trying to tell her that she is not supposed to reproduce and she just keeps right on going with this bullshit.

Does she think she just has to wear her body down with repeated attempts at conception until it gives up and lets her stay pregnant or something? Because that's not how it works. Why can't doctors cut people like this off the way bartenders cut off people who have had one too many?

I have no sympathy at all for people who "struggle" with infertility. There are a lot of fucking things in life that are a struggle, but getting knocked up isn't one of them. If your biggest problem in life is not carrying a fetus to term, then you've lived a damn charmed life.
September 28, 2023

The 41-year-old former skater revealed that for the last five years, she has undergone multiple unsuccessful rounds of IVF, miscarriages and surgeries, leading to what she calls a lonely infertility journey.

"My husband and I have seemingly hit every roadblock imaginable from the moment we began this process in 2018 and since then I have been under anesthesia 24 times, have had 4 miscarriages, 4 D&C's, 6 failed IVF transfers, 8 retrievals and a diagnosis of endometriosis that led me to 2 major surgeries," she wrote. "It has been an excruciatingly painful journey that has been filled with loss & dealing with the grief that comes along with that. We are lucky to have the ability to make our own embryos but pregnancy is another story."

She continued, "Most people have heard about IVF but not often the cruel existence this forces upon its patients when things don't go as planned. And many many people are on this very same tumultuous rollercoaster. Infertility can be one of the loneliest clubs to be a part of and my hope is by telling my story maybe we can help other couples going through similar journeys not feel so alone. Im glad I have you guys along for the ride now."

Oh wow, another celebrity victim with extreme privilege who is pandering for sympathy amongst us plebs and will do anything to "stay relevant"TM including whining and displaying her victimhood. Sounds like a Markle wannabee. At 41 she stands a great chance of spawning a rotten omelet.

It must be sooo excruciating to go through these voluntary treatments. I guess she needs to be better educated on the definition of voluntary. Luckily she can afford to go to Bora Bora to feel better about herself and give herself the good ole' pat on the back for efforts made. You aren't "one of us" TM if you can voluntarily go under anesthesia 24 times and pay for all this ridiculous fertility crap and top it off with a lavish vacation.

Also, I remember how I looked at 15% body fat. This woman is considerably leaner than I was. So, maybe gain some fat if having a brat is that important to you? Surely someone has told her having a high or low body fat percentage can adversely affect fertility. I knew this at a very young age back when the internet was in its infancy.
September 28, 2023
I can't imagine putting my body through all that hell for a Mini Me. There comes a point where a woman needs to just stop all that shit and accept that pregnancy won't be happening. No loaf is worth destroying your health with all those procedures.

I'm so glad that won't ever be me.

That being said, I wonder how many people would be willing to work and train as hard as an Olympic athlete does, starting as a child, then training before school, going to school, training for many hours after school 7 days a week for years and years. It takes discipline and focus to do all that and not lose yourself in the process. Winning that medal opens a world of well paid career choices after the skating is done.

Likewise, her weight and her figure is her own business.

We can laugh at her desperate attempts for pregnasty without body shaming her or assuming she never worked for what she has. She likes Bora Bora. I prefer 1st class tickets to Paris, and a reservation at Laperouse and the Comedie Francaise. Different strokes for different folks. Chacun a son gout.
September 29, 2023
Cambion
Even with unlimited resources, why put yourself through all that shit? -- anything to fulfill the narcissism!

No child is worth all that trouble or misery. With that many failures under her belt, you'd think she would, you know, take the hint??-Nah, she's too vain

Her body is trying to tell her that she is not supposed to reproduce and she just keeps right on going with this bullshit. - nothing but her own replicant will do. She can't love it otherwise.

Does she think she just has to wear her body down with repeated attempts at conception until it gives up and lets her stay pregnant or something? Because that's not how it works. Why can't doctors cut people like this off the way bartenders cut off people who have had one too many? - breed at all costs!

I have no sympathy at all for people who "struggle" with infertility.- neither do I. As you said, if that's the biggest concern in her life, she has no real problems. Maybe she should just get it over with and have herself cloned.

There are a lot of fucking things in life that are a struggle, but getting knocked up isn't one of them.- agreed. No fucks given. Cry more, narcissistic bitches.

If your biggest problem in life is not carrying a fetus to term, then you've lived a damn charmed life.- 100%
-
October 07, 2023
If she's 41 and started trying in 2018, she was already at an age where fertility drops. It's just biology.
October 07, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/tara-lipinski-expecting-baby-via-172408830.html

I guess it worked for now
October 07, 2023
Stupid cow needs to fuck RIGHT off!!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 08, 2023
People have already made all the excellent points (if this is the worst problem, she is lucky; selfish fixation on her DNA/being pregnant; biology of aging is not on her side).

I'd also add this: even if she manages to get pregnant in the next year, she will be chasing a toddler in her early/mid forties. She will have a kindergartener when all her friends and peers are seeing their kids off to college. I am all in favor of people waiting until their maturity and finances are in place before having kids, but babies and little kids take SO MUCH ENERGY. And even physically fit older parents have a harder time keeping up with a three year old kid.

ETA: did a quick Google, and they're now expecting a baby via surrogate. Jeez.
October 08, 2023
Surrogacy gives me the creeps. It's so Handmaid's-Tale. I don't care that women get money for it--it still is exploitative.

Prostitution is illegal but selling your body for nine months and shitting out someone else's human is a-ok? Sure, Jan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login