Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inpig mombie admits to hating kids

Posted by antisprog 
Inpig mombie admits to hating kids
September 29, 2023
i'm pregnant & i hate kids.

mombie
Hello, Baby Bumps. I'm on a throwaway for pretty obvious reasons. I am about 20 weeks along & have decided I want to keep the baby. I do love her, but... I am slowly remembering how much I hate kids. I dont find them cute, I actually find them disgusting most of the time. When I hear other people's kids crying I cringe & panic. Has anyone else gone through this? Will I have the patience to deal with my own? I know adoption is easy to suggest, but not that easy to do.

What did she expect her cute lil loaf/baybee will turn into instead of an icky kyd?

Instead of glaring at Childfree people , society should be wary of people who hate children but have them anyway. Especially since statistically speaking the biggest threat to a child's life is their parents. The vast majority of child abuse/murder is committed by parents
Re: Inpig mombie admits to hating kids
September 29, 2023
If she finds her (somewhat limited exposure) to kids disgusting what is going to happen when she is stuck with one 24x7?
September 29, 2023
freya
If she finds her (somewhat limited exposure) to kids disgusting what is going to happen when she is stuck with one 24x7?

A PNA maybe?
October 01, 2023
Maybe her oxtocin horomones will kick in and she'll LUB it forever, til it talks back at least.
October 02, 2023
Peace
freya

A PNA maybe?

I'd bet money on it!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 02, 2023
What kind of a future does this child have? Just because I don't want kids or to even be around them doesn't mean I don't have empathy for their existence and not being wanted. If all children or even the majority of children were born only to families that want them it would vastly improve their living conditions. This is a great example of why abortion needs to be readily accepted by society. It is really sad that abortion isn't seen as the most compassionate solution in this situation.
October 02, 2023

This is a great example of why abortion needs to be readily accepted by society. It is really sad that abortion isn't seen as the most compassionate solution in this situation.

It needs to be accepted and ENCOURAGED in some situations. We should be cheering women on that dislike kids and want to get an abortion.

She says she already "loves the baby."

I would bet money that she's getting a lot of pressure to keep the fetus. That's the only rational explanation for what's going on with this woman.

She's just another fyoooture "I love my kid but I hate my life" post over on I Regret Having Children or Breaking Mawm.
October 03, 2023
Sorry, but you can't hate kids and love the one you're pregnant with. Pick one side or the other, lady. If she cringes and panics hearing other people's brats, how is she going to feel when she has to listen to one screeching 24/7 that she can't get away from? If adoption isn't "easy" enough for her, what about a Safe Haven? I think there's less bullshit to wade through compared to surrendering a kid.

And how the fuck can you love a fetus that you haven't even interacted with yet? Just because it's growing in your body like a tumor doesn't mean you have an actual connection to it. You only have an attachment to what you've built up in your mind of what the child will become. Parents will fantasize about having perfect little darlings that come out flawless, sleep through the night, eat perfectly, hit all their milestones, have good manners, excel at school and is friends with everyone.

I'll bet no parent fantasizes about a kid that comes out deformed or requiring surgery immediately to fix a heart defect. No parent fantasizes about having a colicky baby that never shuts the fuck up or is too fucking stupid to suck a tit/bottle. No one thinks their precious brat will wind up an awtard or the horrible angry violent bastard that no one wants to be around. No parent has rosy dreams about their child getting kicked out of daycare and grade school for punching their classmates every day. No parent fantasizes about their child bringing a gun to school and killing 20 or 30 classmates and a few teachers for funsies.

There are people who are over the moon when they're expecting and then they wish they were fucking dead after dealing with a screeching shit loaf for a few days or weeks. How well is someone who hates kids going to cope? Contrary to breeder mantra, it's not always different when it's your own.
October 10, 2023
So many womben, just mindlessly breeding. I noticed too, no partner mentioned of course.

Comment:

"Your kid will soon be the coolest person you know. They'll have the same interest as you, and look like you... I can't rally (sic) explain it well, but it's true."

Imagine objectifying a child to the point that you want it to be some kind of "cool" best friend/accessory, which in their minds makes not even liking children "okay". So I guess when the kid is not your clone then you can roll on over to all the regretful breeder pages and complain. Also the narcissism in this comment is just ugh. These people really have high opinions of themselves, don't they?
October 11, 2023
Any Moo who says their kid is "the coolest person they know" probably has no life outside their kids, so they have no choice but to think that. Probably because between their lazy man-baby husbands and their kids, the kids are marginally more tolerable.

And believing your kid is going to be an exact carbon copy of you with all the same physical traits and interests is a great setup for disappointment. Just because you share DNA with your kid does not mean they will be just like you. Appearance-wise, they may take after their father and not their mother, or they may even more closely resemble a more distant relative. And there is no guarantee your kid will be into the same stuff you are.

If the moron already hates kids, expecting to have an exact mini-me and not getting it will just feed into the hatred even more.
October 11, 2023
We can expect post birth abortion in 3...2...1...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 11, 2023
LOOOOOOTS of parents will freely admit they hate all children except their own. I'd say it's weird, but it's probably just the normal narcissism that's programmed into most people's DNA that drives them to procreate that causes that revulsion towards any offspring not their own.
October 11, 2023
Let's say that she somehow finds her own brats to be at least tolerable and somehow they are convinced she loves them.
What about all those other brats her brats will be interacting with for the next 18 years?

I knew a mom who liked/loved her kids but had a really hard time with other people's kids. She also hated other parents trying to dump their kids off on her and trying to force her to be the village. She said that if her kid showed up and played with other kids at their house that some parents decided they were babysitting her kid and that she now was forever obligated to them and tried to turn her into a drop-off service. Also, some parents would literally just send their kids over to her house and tell her their mom/dad had left so they needed to stay with her. The breeders wouldn't bother with courtesy or to call in advance because she might say no.

Some especially awful people think if they do one tiny thing for you that you owe them everything and anything. Now, imagine how much worse it would be if this person has a kid the same age as your kid. And be very happy that you may have this person who tries to obligate you but that you will never have a kid used by this person to augment this situation.

I've heard countless parents complain about how they got stuck chauffeuring other people's kids after a game, school or an activity because some parents don't bother to show up. And if they do it once, count on the breeder to notice this and take advantage at every opportunity. The dumbest breeder on the planet is smart enough to take advantage of the kindness of other parents. The more responsible and caring a person is, the more they will be taken advantage of as a parent: by their spouse, their kids and also by other parents and potentially other people's kids. The cycle continues as they become a grandparent and possibly a great-grandparent and freaking everyone is taking advantage of them.

If people were more honest with reality and themselves, I bet less people would have kids to avoid the forced exposure to other kids and parents because there will always be a bad apple in the bunch.
October 11, 2023
I thank God this will NEVER be my situation.mob with pitchforks chasing another

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login