Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo throws her 5-year-old out of the house, kid is raped and killed by homeless man

Posted by Cambion 
There's some history to this story. Seems the kid was severely neglected and was constantly on her own, or would go to other people's houses for food, clothes or a place to stay. This is a time when the village did come together because they all felt sorry for the kid.

And it's not like nobody contacted CPS because they were called multiple times. But I guess a child not being in school, not being supervised or taken care of by their own parents and being thrown out of her home that had no running water and was full of feces wasn't enough to get CPS to remove her.

She was living in a tent with a strange man who wound up raping her and causing injuries that later proved to be fatal. It's a shame none of these people who kept her fed and clothed just kept her. I mean would the Moo even notice?

According to another article, Moo had been arrested on the charge of felony reckless aggravated battery causing bodily harm with a deadly weapon against a victim. This was in 2018 and the victim's name was listed as "ZF," the same initials as her daughter. The daughter is five now. I think this implies Moo battered her infant child. Poor kid didn't deserve this shit, but I'm glad she at least had some people who cared for her when her own mother couldn't be arsed to.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/5-year-old-girl-raped-murdered-after-mom-kicked-her-out-of-the-house/

A 5-year-old Kansas girl was raped and murdered at a homeless camp in the woods after neighbors say her mother had kicked her and other family members out of their house, according to reports.

Zoey Felix was found at a gas station with life-threatening injuries on Monday, according to the Topeka Police Department. She was taken to a hospital, where she died.

Mickel W. Cherry, 25, was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder and rape of a victim less than 14, local news outlet WBIW reported.

He was being held on a $2 million bond.

Neighbors said the suspect had at one point lived in the same house as Zoey along with her father and sister.

The neighbors claim the child’s mother kicked them all to the curb about two weeks ago, forcing them to live at a campsite about a mile away, according to the Topeka Capital-Journal.

Zoey had a turbulent life at home, according to neighbors, who often saw the young girl running around unsupervised.

Her community worked together to help keep her bathed, clothed and fed, neighbors said.

They said she didn’t attend school.

Neighbors said the suspect had at one point lived in the same house as Zoey along with her father and sister.

“Zoey did not deserve to be in anybody’s woods,” neighbor Sharon Williams told KSNT.

“This is her home right here. She has one, two, three, four, five people that would do anything for her.”

Neighbor Shaniqua Bradley said Zoey would often come by her house for something to eat while roaming the neighborhood.

Zoey had a turbulent life at home, according to neighbors, who often saw the young girl running around unsupervised.

“It was always ‘Can I stay? Can I stay?’” Bradley said about the little girl.

“Normally when a kid is persistent about staying like that, something’s going on at home.”

Bradley and other neighbors said they made numerous reports to the Kansas Department for Children and Families in the weeks leading up to her death, citing the deplorable living conditions in Zoey’s home — which lacked running water and was filled with feces.

Her community worked together to help keep her bathed, clothed and fed, neighbors said. They said she didn’t attend school.

But nothing was ever done, they said.

“I just reported the neglect that was going on,” Williams said.

“She’s always dirty, no food unless some of us fed her, but they didn’t obviously take it serious.”

Mickel W. Cherry, 25, was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder and rape of a victim less than 14.
Shawnee Co. Department of Corrections
Two or three weeks ago, Zoey’s neighbors realized she was gone, according to the Capital-Journal.

They were devastated to learn that she was killed.

“Everybody on the block took care of Zoey,” said Sheryl Tyree, who does not live in the neighborhood but spends lots of time there.

“Everybody loved Zoey, except her parents.”

Kansas state lawmakers are demanding answers from the Department of Children and Families.

“We have to do more,” Sen. Oletha Faust-Goudeau said.

“This is, this is unacceptable.”

“We really need a deep dive on why the system is failing,” Sen. Molly Baumgardner said.

According to court documents reviewed by the Capital-Journal, Zoey’s mother pleaded guilty in March to aggravated battery causing bodily harm with a deadly weapon to a child born in 2018.

The child was identified by the initials “Z.F.”

If a child dies as a result of abuse or neglect, DCF has seven business days to release a summary of any previous reports of abuse reviewed by the agency under the Kansas Open Records Act, according to the paper.

Topeka Police Chief Bryan Wheeles would not confirm whether authorities had any prior contact with the family or their relationship with the suspect.
Dear God some poor kids do draw the short straw when it comes to who they are born to. I guess people helped her, but it is a huge thing to adopt.

CPS seems pretty much useless
This poor little girl had such a bad life. And you know they aren't likely to sterilize the bitch moo who likely either has or will breed like a rabbit. This isn't a one and done moo.
give me 5 minutes, a baseball bat and 5 minutes alone with these 2 bastards.

better yet, build an easily cleaned room in some prisons that have psychopaths. tell them they can kill these people any way they want. limit the tools to knives and hatchets and such, and leave them be. the psychos get to scratch an itch and it removes human filth

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login