Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reason #5021 not to date someone with kids - teen girl murders man

Posted by yurble 
Reason #5021 not to date someone with kids - teen girl murders man
October 12, 2023
Yet another reason not to date someone with children - even if children are much more likely to be killed by step-parents than the other way around, here's a case of a 14-year old girl who killed a man who was dating her mother. This doesn't seem to be a case of him abusing her, either - it happened in 2020 so there has been plenty of time for that to come out if it were the case. Instead, what came out was that she had repeatedly tried to smother her brother, had stabbed her mother, and had set fire to her bedroom - and the authorities kept letting her loose, and are about to release her again.
I watch a lot of true crime on TV and I've noticed a lot of documentaries where they speak of kids attacking or killing parents. There is often a disclaimer saying that it's an extremely rare occurrence. However, there are a lot of programs that show this. It almost sounds like some kind of disclaimer, saying something along the lines of "Oh, this is super rare and it's extremely unlikely that your kids will ever try to kill you." I dunno about that. I guess it's a lot more common for parents to off their kids, but it seems to be going the other way around in an awful lot of cases.

I don't think being a step parent improves your odds of not getting murdered by an angry teen.
Re: Reason #5021 not to date someone with kids - teen girl murders man
October 23, 2023
it would probably lead to me being incarcerated but after a while I would view it as justifiable homicide if the mom took a baseball bat to this mental psychopath and bury it in the back yard. and then tell people the piece of shit was institutionalized in an out of state facility.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login