Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nesting parties are becoming a thing now for expecting Moos

Posted by Cambion 
Nesting parties are becoming a thing now for expecting Moos
October 20, 2023
This nesting party trend is about expecting Moos have people come to her house and do chores for her and/or help her prepare the house for the arrival of the flesh loaf, on top of providing food, drinks and, well, a party.

So not only do people have to throw these Moos showers for their piss-poor decision to breed, but they have to fucking prepare the house for her pigged up ass too! Why can't the Duh of the precious fetus do any of this shit? Unless he's a paraplegic or dead, he can get off his ass and clean.

And are these nesting party participants also going to be expected to show up every week to do Mommy's chores for her? After all, if they were willing to donate their labor on one occasion, surely that means they have signed up to be unpaid housekeepers for the foreseeable future, RIGHT?? Fuck me running, Moos-to-be will find any goddamn reason to throw a party over their clumps. if Moos could figure out how to make someone else push the baby out of her body so she didn't have to, they'd do that too!

https://www.aloha-nutrition.com/whats-a-nesting-party/
Re: Nesting parties are becoming a thing now for expecting Moos
October 21, 2023
We spotted this trend in a couple of our epic threads, always worth a re-read. Bring Kalamata olives and sign up for your work shift!
October 21, 2023
yurble
We spotted this trend in a couple of our epic threads, always worth a re-read. Bring Kalamata olives and sign up for your work shift!

You beat me to it! I was about to post a snarky comment about kalamata olives! hysterical laughter
October 22, 2023
Those classics did come to mind! But it seems that nesting parties are becoming a trend now rather than an exception, so I guess those Moos in those discussions were trendsetters way ahead of their time, I guess the difference is those women were instructing people on what to do without prompting while nesting parties are thrown like showers.

But it still opens a door for new Moos to exploit the kindness of friends and family who participate in these nesting parties. Like you KNOW it's not going to be a one-time act of kindness. Moo will fully expect the party goers to be her "village" who need to show up and clean regularly. Man I wouldn't be getting involved in that shit. Moos are like stray cats - you feed them once and they never leave you alone, only stray cats are a lot cuter.
October 22, 2023
Cambion
This nesting party trend is about expecting Moos have people come to her house and do chores for her and/or help her prepare the house for the arrival of the flesh loaf, on top of providing food, drinks and, well, a party.

So not only do people have to throw these Moos showers for their piss-poor decision to breed, but they have to fucking prepare the house for her pigged up ass too! Why can't the Duh of the precious fetus do any of this shit? Unless he's a paraplegic or dead, he can get off his ass and clean.

And are these nesting party participants also going to be expected to show up every week to do Mommy's chores for her? After all, if they were willing to donate their labor on one occasion, surely that means they have signed up to be unpaid housekeepers for the foreseeable future, RIGHT?? Fuck me running, Moos-to-be will find any goddamn reason to throw a party over their clumps. if Moos could figure out how to make someone else push the baby out of her body so she didn't have to, they'd do that too!

https://www.aloha-nutrition.com/whats-a-nesting-party/

Dumb bloody cunts will be abandoned as soon as the loaf is an unpleasant toddler.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 23, 2023
money grab by increasingly desperate cows looking for worship. wonder if perhaps people are tiring of all this gimme gimme gimme and are starting to avoid all these stupid fad extortion parties

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 21, 2024
Kalamata olives and black cotton panties! God, I almost forgot that thread, good times!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
January 21, 2024
OMG manipulation 101 right here. This sounds like a bullshit buttering up with snacks and small talk before a labor camp to me, not a "party". I do not attend any "parties" with the intention of doing any freaking free labor or being expected to buy something. I have relatives who have a Ph. D. in executing this tactic, so I recognize it from a mile away. People who fall for this shit are sitting ducks for cult groups. Love bombing is the bullshit buttering up followed by expecting 24x7 obedience and unquestioned subservience.

This is a great game to co-opt from this nesting party and use at your next party so that they won't talk about babies/kids or whatever.

from article
We played a game where you were given a necklace when you arrived, and if you said the word ‘baby’, you got your necklace taken away.

Another ridiculous party/celebration for moos? And lemme guess, no males in attendance at this party just like all of them but the gender reveal. Because certain men want to fantasize about playing ball with the incoming brat, they're going to opt-in to this gender reveal soiree in case it is a boy.

This one sounds as bad as inviting friends over to help move and rewarding them with pizza afterwards. But, adults who do this are often young, can't afford to pay movers and probably don't have much choice in a move with skyrocketing rents. They also help each other out, as in their own sort of village. It is a little different when it is the fourth brat and moo expects a bazillion parties and acknowledgements of her *efforts*. two faces puking
January 22, 2024
it is just a never ending increase in money grabs disguised as social niceties. and the cows fall right in

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 23, 2024
These cows are getting more entitled by the year

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
January 24, 2024
@Cambion: At least stray cats can be trapped and spayed. And you can find suitable homes for any offspring.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login