Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Matthrew Perry wanted kids

Posted by cfdavep 
Matthrew Perry wanted kids
October 31, 2023
He never seemed like the type, and said that the show Friends was way down the list in terms of a legacy and that he should've married the last woman he was with so that by now they would have a couple of kids even if they had to have a view of a wall instead of a "lonely 53 year old guy look down at the ocean"

He had many chances to breed in his life, but couldn't trust women apparently. Another celeb that would end up pushing 80 while watching his kids graduate college.
Re: Matthrew Perry wanted kids
November 01, 2023
He also had major addiction issues. Still waiting on the toxicology report.

I think this is just all PR jabbering on his part. He was what, 52 and pining for kids? S'yeah, right. He probably had opportunities but didn't want to give up his interesting life to be wed 'n bred.

I mean, Jeez, just look around Reddit and other forums. If the broke, dumb fuck manchildren on that forum can manage to knock women up, a nice looking, wealthy famous guy like Perry probably had his pick of high value women.

He just didn't want to and who can blame him?
November 03, 2023
I read that he sold a big house (think it was on the beach in Malibu) and moved to a "cottage."
The "cottage" was worth millions and 3,000 sq. ft., so it was click bait.

I also read that he had been in and out of rehab 12 times, so I wouldn't be surprised if his death was drug related. Maybe he didn't want kids because of his own personal issues and there is nothing wrong with that, it is actually admirable for people to resolve their crap before breeding/marrying. And apparently he had dated Julia Roberts at one time. WOW!

I feel like they're always going to say about the departed (especially the famous departed) that he/she wished to have childrun, probably to make the departed seem like a "better person." Who knows if it is actually true. If anyone could have a brat, it would be a famous person because they have the resources to do so. And there is always plenty of women who are happy to enjoy a highly privileged life in exchange for being an incubator.

It isn't the same for the average woman with a regular job who is 35, wants brats and wants to have them before 40 so she is less high-risk. If she has standards and expects something in return from a partner she may find her options to be woeful. Men in the same predicament have a bigger window (or so they think) but I've still heard men bemoaning the fact that they didn't find an adequate partner in time. Men can end up with a younger woman but that presents all kinds of problems and sperm quality erodes with age, so women who want brats are better off with men who are also under 40 and ideally younger than that. I'm guessing millions of women and men are in this predicament.

Society pushes "romance" and "love of a lifetime" and "having children for fulfillment" way too hard. There are countless broken people who feel like they missed out on one or more of these fake lifescripts.

True love sells like nothing else!
November 03, 2023
Movie stars have to stay relevant and the publicists they hire know it.

They are endlessly spinning things to make them seem like good people, when most of them have a lot of money and therefore can behave horribly. (Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, even Bill Gates apparently was a frequent visitor on Epstein's Island and his wife left him because of it.)

Which is the better narrative for Middle America?

I spent $9 million dollars to get clean because I'm a rich guy and I can afford that.

OR

Down deep, I'm really just a "normal" guy who pined for children. Don't hate me because I was rich and I blew money up my nose and in my veins and eventually on rehab.
November 03, 2023
Better dead than bred!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 04, 2023
It is like the signs on our street for the elections going on, pics of politicians with their familes to seem "just like you"
November 05, 2023
If you really wanted to do something, it wouldn't take you a half century to do it.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
November 05, 2023
I agree that it sounds like something you'd say to either get the press off your back, or in a "Well, if I'd lived a completely different life and was a completely different person, I would have wanted X, but oh well" sort of way. Because like some of you are saying...if he'd really wanted them, he'd have had them.
November 06, 2023
bell_flower
Movie stars have to stay relevant and the publicists they hire know it.

Which is the better narrative for Middle America?

100% true. I've just started to discover a bunch of news on celebrities is fake and they pay their publicists to churn this crap out. Numerous awards are fake and something celebrities can pay for. I've never been impressed by someone famoose receiving an award or having an article so I'd never looked into it. I knew about clickbait but didn't realize celebrities (especially ones that aren't A list) actually pay people to take photos of them hoping they'll be published. I guess there are certain "news" publications that will publish fluff to make a celebrity look good as long as they are paid. Celebrities can also pay for bots who will rank them, follow them and all but worship them on social media.

I still don't understand why anyone would use a product that a celebrity endorses. The celebrity has no credentials to endorse anything, they're just a paid front person to bring publicity to said product. I don't have anything against most celebrities (unless they whine on social media, try to appeal as victims and try to pretend they have the same problems as plebs) but I also have no desire to line any of their pockets. They already have way more than they need. If they have a publicist on staff, they're doing very well.

I do think it is funny that Mrs. Jonas is endorsing a hair care line that costs under $10 per product and is outperforming lots of other celebrity hair care lines. She seems more likable than her competitors, but I don't know any of them.

Middle America hates anyone who is childfree and the jury is out on the childless. The childless had better turn themselves inside out trying to breed, adopt and use IVF before they give up. And they'd better act heartbroken about not having brats too.
November 06, 2023
My reproductive status is no one's fucking bizniss!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login