Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A glimmer of self-awareness in r/prolife....

Posted by kittehpeoples 
A glimmer of self-awareness in r/prolife....
November 04, 2023
They're debating whether IVF is as murdery as abortion. Hypocrisy, pontification, stupidity...some of them are on the brink of figuring it out, but you know they'll never get there. Frankly, I'm surprised any of them made it this far.

Re: A glimmer of self-awareness in r/prolife....
November 04, 2023
I'm guessing they will ultimately decide that IVF is a perfectly acceptable way for "babies" to die because IVF is an attempt to create life rather than end it. Most pro-lifers are also Catholic or Christian, so they have lots of practice cherry-picking things that are "exceptions" to their own rules so they can play both sides of the field and still be righteous.
Re: A glimmer of self-awareness in r/prolife....
November 05, 2023
Cambion
I'm guessing they will ultimately decide that IVF is a perfectly acceptable way for "babies" to die because IVF is an attempt to create life rather than end it. Most pro-lifers are also Catholic or Christian, so they have lots of practice cherry-picking things that are "exceptions" to their own rules so they can play both sides of the field and still be righteous.

They're already doing that. There are people in the comments arguing that IVF is okay because of the way the fetuses "die."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login