How to have the worst vacation possible

Posted by kittehpeoples 
How to have the worst vacation possible
November 08, 2023
Step one: marry a man who doesn't see you as an equal partner
Step two: have a bunch of children with him as fast as you can
Step three: this

Clueless moo
My husband (38), me (37), our 3 kids (ages 4, 2, and 5 months) are going to be at Disney for Christmas with my in laws and sister in law (43) and nephew (23). I am beyond stressed about it. We will be flying there and then staying at a resort at Disney.

Can everyone just spam me with ideas on how to not get too anxious and stressed travelling with so many littles. I know it sounds like we’ll have a lot of help but the kids usually end up with me while dad drinks and has fun with his dad and nephew.

This was in the Disney subreddit. There are people outright telling her this is a terrible idea, especially for one of the busiest times of the year for the theme parks, and that if her husband won't step up and parent his own children that they shouldn't go because she's going to be miserable. Those people are correct and I'm guessing the odds of her listening to them is near zero.
Re: How to have the worst vacation possible
November 08, 2023
Yeah, she will ignore the advice, because she "doesn't want to disappoint the kids". Nevermind that a kid of 5 months doesn't even know what Disney is, a kid of 2 will forget about the promise to go to Disney in one night, and the kid who is four would enjoy a visit to the local playground just as much as Disney, if not more. There's a window at which kids will enjoy Disney, and I think it is around 7-8. Older than that, and it is childish, younger than that, and it is too overwhelming and the waits are intolerable. Honestly, the people who seem to enjoy Disney the most are adults, and I'm not talking about those who are doomed to disappointment by trying to recapture the magic seeing things through their children's eyes, I'm talking about the hardcore fans who go for themselves.
November 08, 2023
this is the second time this half hour I read the word "littles" I'm so sick of it.

Anyway, I just popped in here, that I at 23 would never go on this fam vacation w/ my mom, etc. especially if I was a male, and I know of no male kid back in the day that would have gone. They woulda happily stayed home by themselves with mom/dad not being home. Chances are he has no GF/mate, or even PT job, therefore he goes.
November 08, 2023
"Littles" is a term used by pretty much EVERY parrunt around where I live. I only hate it a bit more than the "Fam vacay" crap you even hear onTV ads!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login