Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Geezer breeder dies, takes toddler with him

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Geezer breeder dies, takes toddler with him
January 19, 2024
Guy has a child at 58. Two years later he has a heart attack and dies, and the two year old dies of starvation before anyone finds them. The whole situation is fucked up, and there were a lot of surrounding issues that make it sound like there were other reasons this guy shouldn't have been a father, but all of that aside...you have to know at a certain age that you are very likely to orphan your child if you have one. Another example of people not giving a fuck about the child they're creating.

Re: Geezer breeder dies, takes toddler with him
January 20, 2024
I was wondering where the Moo was in all this. From what I'm seeing, Moo (who I was expecting to be like 20, but is 43) and the Duh split several years ago and it was decided that the now dead son would live with Duh. But what I don't get is it said the parents split in 2019, but the boy that died was two years old. So must be Moo and Duh had an on-again-off-again relationship that resulted in a child after they separated.

They also had a three-year-old and a seven-year old who I presume live with the mother, otherwise the eldest probably would have had enough sense to call for help.

I know you can have a heart attack at any age, but the likelihood increases with age. So because this Duh just haaaaaad to breed in his 50s, not only did he leave two surviving kids without their dad, but his youngest wound up starving to death.
Re: Geezer breeder dies, takes toddler with him
February 08, 2024
did not need to happen. sounds like an older version of trailer trash

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login