Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen experiencing consequences

Posted by cfdavep 
Teen experiencing consequences
February 22, 2024
https://www.yahoo.com/news/prankster-suspended-20k-school-drenched-070920797.html

I guess the jerk dumped gallons on milk on women in a rented boat for tiktok. He gets reported to his school and they may expel his ass for good. He is claiming his life is ruined and for people to leave him alone. Probably the first time he felt consequences in life.
Re: Teen experiencing consequences
February 22, 2024
For some reason the article isn't coming up for me but I'm of the humble opinion that Tik Tok, its challenges and pranks need to effing die already.
February 23, 2024
milk is not a joke. when it gets hot... phew...

a food grade milk tanker trucker got even with a set of scales.. think it was Indiana and I had passed them a few times.. they harassed him over whatever.. and a friday on a july 4 weekend, he went and dumped milk down the scales... ... you can use your imagination. the scales were closed for the weekend and the holiday... and only as hot as a july 4 in the upper midwest can get.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 23, 2024
oh, and saw one too many 'got milk' commercials and billboards

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login