Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is it with Christian breeders and abusing Animals? Tw animal abuse

Posted by antisprog 
Christian fundie breeders bury their pets alive for taking too long to die. Euthanasia? What is that?

It's not the first time I've heard of Christians and breeders mistreating animals. They seem to have a distinct lack of empathy for animals because apparently "animals don't have souls".
Can this be labeled as animal cruelty?
I read the first post and had to close it out. This is just awful and some of us prefer to not see this.
I have old, senior cats with health issues, and the thought of murdering them for the sake of convenience is abhorrent.
what the hell???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
I don't even want to look at the image because I'm sure it will make me seethe. But a lot of people gripe about euthanasia for animals because it costs money. I guess they don't like the fact they have to pay money to help their pets die when they could just shoot them (or in this case, bury them alive) for free. The whole thing about it being a humane method of ending a suffering animal's life is irrelevant, I guess.

I'd be lying if I said I never heard of people killing their pets out of convenience. Even so far as to bring healthy, normal pets to the vet for euthanising because they're just tired of their pets or because the pet belongs to an ex or a child or something and they want to punish the owner for some perceived wrongdoing.

But some people don't see animals as living creatures. They see them as playthings or objects or pests. Well if they're truly Christian and there really is a god, they will have to answer to the church CEO when they die about why they killed innocent animals so horribly.
My family is all catholic and everyone as far as I can remember absolutely loved and spoiled their pets. I never saw anyone harming or abusing or neglecting their animals even once. If anything, pets were all treated as family. I'm not counting the psychopath who married my sister. IDK about some of these fundie xtian groups though. I'd love to ask them how they think God would feel about them harming his beautiful, beloved creations?

If there's one thing that will make me choose violence it is animal abuse. If someone purposefully harms or ends a pet's life due to negligence or cheap euthanasia, I think the punishment should fit the crime. If someone hurts mine, there will be hell to pay.

I've had to quit FB pet owner groups because of what I read in them. I didn't click the link because that shit sticks in my mind for too long and makes me super angry and depressed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login