Preggo wants separate waitrooms due to clump loss

Posted by cfdavep 
Preggo wants separate waitrooms due to clump loss
March 21, 2024
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/woman-calls-separate-waiting-rooms-014600021.html

I guess she is upset over the one's getting ready to pop
Re: Preggo wants separate waitrooms due to clump loss
March 21, 2024
And sometimes people are also at their ob-gyn because they might have an abnormal mammogram or unexplained bleeding from what may be a cancerous tumor. Or are reproductive cancer survivors. Aren't they also entitled to a situation specific waiting room, too?
Re: Preggo wants separate waitrooms due to clump loss
March 21, 2024
Yes, I've wished for one for several decades now, becuz a Gyn's office is one doctor's office that the waiting room is more like a circus than any other doctor's office. It wasn't always that way. I've been going to the same Gyn since the 70s, where women went by themselves w/o a stroller and the whole family, and even a pediatrician's used to be quiet becuz people had decorum and taught kids the same. Going to my gyn's office used to be quiet and serene. Peaceful even.

But the 90s strolled in and parenting when to hell even in a doctor's office where people are sick to their stomachs w/ nerves of their diagnoses that are not all joyful bundles. No more peace and quiet to be fretful in if youre actually sick. Sullen sweat panted duhd's looking at their feet, and now their phones, who also dont control the kids, I dont want them there. Then came the 00s, w/ harried yoga-panted , messy-bunned super moos pushing SUV strollers w/ two former mistakes already in them, I guess getting ready for one more they dont need, of course w/ phone ready so they can convey every single thing they are going thru w/ the rest of the family. Becuz who would just wait to tell someone face to face about it. They drag a hundred conveniences in with them, but they so dont look convenienced. . I wonder if they even realize they are stereotypical carbon copy of every suburban moo in there.

I used to not mind going to the gyn, but I totally dread it now, have to deep breathe from the parking lot so my blood pressure doesnt get too high when they take it. I would LOVE a separate waiting room from the moos. Now that this one is whining for one, she started the precedent for me to have them away from inpig moos!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login