Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Proof #1001 that kyds are evil: Kyds poisoning their teachers and peers

Posted by antisprog 
I was lurking on Reddit a whole back and I came across 2 posts of people confessing to trying to poison their teachers/peers as kyds.

First story is about a kyd who poisons and hospitalizes his history teacher for no real reason
Not only do teachers had to worry about psycho parents, poorly behaved brats and low pay, they also have to watch out for demonic shit trying to poison them . Another reason not to twach :https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/qfazko/when_i_was_12_i_poisoned_and_hospitalized_my/
evil Kyd 1
When I was 12 I poisoned (and hospitalized) my history teacher
One day in 7th grade I found myself in my history teachers supply room and I saw her coffee maker. I grabbed some janitorial cleaning solution for desks and sprayed six or seven pumps into her coffee pot.

The next time I went to the class we had a substitute teacher. I didn’t think much about it until that substitute showed up day after day. I had forgotten about the poisoning incident, so I hadn’t yet put 2+2 together. I then learned from another student that our regular teacher was very sick and was in the hospital. I think it was at that moment that I remembered the cleaning solution.

I’m still not 100% certain it was me, but it’s a pretty good chance.

Second story has a kyd try to poison his "friend". https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/1avwdxj/i_tried_to_poison_my_friend_every_day_at_lunch_as/
evil kyd 2
i tried to poison my friend every day at lunch as a kid
when i was in fifth grade, i wanted to kill my best friend for some reason. His name was Larry and he had this bowl cut that i just absolutely despised even though it didn’t bother me directly, i just hated it - so one day i was like, yeah, im gonna murder him! there was this one kid named Nick in on it as well, we never talked before so i don’t even know how we got the idea to just slowly kill Larry, we would steal chalk from the teacher and dump it into Larry’s Spiderman water jug, it was a thermos so it wasn’t the transparent kind.

We did this everyday at lunch, we would do small amounts as to not make it obvious, and everyday Larry would feel sick not knowing why.

One day, we decided to add more chalk (like a shit ton) than we usually would into his jug to see what would happen, and at lunch, he was basically vomiting his guts out, it was all multicoloured and stuff because of the chalk colours. Me and nick were laughing our asses off and Larry realized whats been going on and snitched to the teacher, but me and nick had a plan. There was this one really weird kid named Sean and everyone knew that he liked mixing chalk into his water bottle, And Sean just so happens to sit beside Larry. So we blamed Sean and Sean got sent into the principals office, After that, Sean got transferred into a different classroom and he was never allowed to leave the room at lunch again. We would just see Sean looking sadly outside the window at lunch from his classroom all alone eating his lunchables. Im so sorry Sean you were a nice dude

Moar psychopathic sprogs:

sprog tried to poison housemaid

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/b1a16h/once_in_high_school_i_poisoned_a_kid/

sprog poisons his Grandpa for yelling at him to do chores

sprog poisons 7th grade history teacher

crotch dropping tries to poison one of his uncles

brat tries to poison his little brother with borax

chyld tries to poison entire family out of jealousy

Kids are innocent my right foot
A very nice secretary in my office adopted small kids from Russia. She later quit becuz being a working mahm is so hard. I heard thru the grapevine, when the older of the two children went to school, around 8 yrs old, got police called on him becuz he was trying to kill his teacher. The other students he was 'planning' this with tattled on him, as even the kids knew it was 'just talk' amongst them, but then he went out some how and actually bought or got the tools to carry it out, like rope, and knives and what ever else. It was serious thing.

Imagine the joy they musta felt during all this as parents that they had to try hard to achieve. (She even said, this is a roll in a backseat for some teenager, and we have to jump thru tons of hoops and cash to be parents)

I dont know what happened, I assume the kid has to have some therapy.
I'm sure there will be people who read these stories and go, "Ohhh they're just kiiiiiiids teehee!"

Kids don't understand the concept of death or even long-term consequences, so they will happily do this shit without remorse and are only butthurt if/when they get caught. They don't care if poisoning someone results in major illness, permanent damage or loss of life - all they know is they don't like the person and want to make them go away. It's because brats have no empathy and are selfish bastards who only think about themselves.

I hated my teachers when I was a kid too, but all I did was swear at them, flip them off and draw very unflattering pictures of them in the backs of my notebooks and labeled them all "Bitch." Never crossed my mind to poison them. But then I'm also not a sociopath like most kids are.
Damn it makes you wonder what is wrong with these little cretins. (one possible guess: poor parenting)

Seventh graders poisoning their teachers? Oh, and in Virginia there was a SIX YEAR OLD who brought a gun to school and shot his teacher in the face. I just read somewhere that her civil case against the school can go forward. The six year old's Moo is also now in Federal prison for being lax with her gun, thankfully.

Not a popular opinion but if you are that much of a psychopath at AGE 6, are you ever going to amount to anything? There was all the obligatory reporting that the kid (who remained anonymous) is at a different school and being raised by his grandfather and is really a nice kid. Suuuure. And the mother of course was "economically disadvantaged." Being poor isn't the same as being a psychopath, last I heard.
bell_flower
Damn it makes you wonder what is wrong with these little cretins. (one possible guess: poor parenting)

Seventh graders poisoning their teachers? Oh, and in Virginia there was a SIX YEAR OLD who brought a gun to school and shot his teacher in the face. I just read somewhere that her civil case against the school can go forward. The six year old's Moo is also now in Federal prison for being lax with her gun, thankfully.

Not a popular opinion but if you are that much of a psychopath at AGE 6, are you ever going to amount to anything? There was all the obligatory reporting that the kid (who remained anonymous) is at a different school and being raised by his grandfather and is really a nice kid. Suuuure. And the mother of course was "economically disadvantaged." Being poor isn't the same as being a psychopath, last I heard.

I am in VA and I have been keeping up with the Abby Zwerner case. If a kid is that dangerous at the age of 6, it's only going to go downhill from there. Put it down and be done with it.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
I knew what death was from a very early age. My Oma who I adored, passed away when I was five years old and even though death wasn't openly spoken of, I knew it meant she was no longer with us and I'd never see her again. IDK how some kids don't understand the finality of death and what that really means, because it seemed natural for me to understand. How is this possible with all the information we have nowadays? I was a 70s kid and understood. Are kids really that stupid now?
mumofsixbirds
I knew what death was from a very early age. My Oma who I adored, passed away when I was five years old and even though death wasn't openly spoken of, I knew it meant she was no longer with us and I'd never see her again. IDK how some kids don't understand the finality of death and what that really means, because it seemed natural for me to understand. How is this possible with all the information we have nowadays? I was a 70s kid and understood. Are kids really that stupid now?

I personally think that they do know...they just don't care. In every generation, there are evil kids...bad seeds.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
mumofsixbirds

Two little friends of mine discussed with me the meaning of death when the three of us came across a dead bird. We were in kindergarten.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login