Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo sends her shit-covered sprog to school and gets upset when the school cleans him up

Posted by redrat33 
Teacher bathes my child then tells him not to tell me

neglectful moo of autaard
So I have a special needs 7 year old who can't form full sentences and is still struggling with toileting. The school has been telling me I'm neglecting his hygiene (despite bathing him everyday and him proudly telling everyone he's bathed in the mornings) they have contacted child protective services twice now and both times have been proven to not be true! They never addressed it as an issue to me before hand they said everything was good I bought bergamot oil to get rid of any smell on his clothing when I wash them (twice) I know how bad poop can stink even if the clothings washed today the school took it upon themselves to have one of the female staff bathe him and wash him down and proceeded to tell him not to tell me I'm absolutely livid and don't know what I can do or if it's even legal in nova scotia to do so? Especially without my knowledge?
The comments in the thread are really something else too, Telling the moo to get a lawyer(perhaps in hopes of getting a payout from school baord) / call the police and tell them that a teacher sexually assaulted her sprog (and people wonder why fewer people go into teaching. Who wants to be accused of assaulting a brat they tried to help by a Karen parent?)

I have a feeling that the moo is is leaving some things out or exaggerating some things. It takes ALOT for schools to even bother calling Child Services, especially when it comes to tards. The fact that they didn't call just once, but twice is quite telling.

Also if the sprog can't speak in full sentences, then how the fuck would she know that the teacher told him not to tell her?
Uhh has this lady ever smelled feces? A few drops of bergamot oil will not overpower the smell of waste - it will just smell like a hot cup of Earl Grey shit. Obviously she didn't bathe him if she sent him to class covered in his own filth.

Also if this child has difficulty forming complete sentences, how is he telling everyone he got bathed? And like you pointed out already, how would he be able to communicate that he was told not to tell anyone the staff bathed him?

What are they supposed to do? Let him fester in his own shit all day long? This will eventually lead to itchiness and it becomes a safety concern when the brat inevitably scratches his filthy ass and then touches everything in the classroom, puts his hands in his mouth, etc. Not to mention the smell can be distracting, and I'm sure the poor kid isn't comfortable sitting in his own waste all day long.

Fine, you know what? Next time he shits himself, the staff should not touch him and then should report her ass to CPS again, citing child neglect. Because that's what it is when you send your kid to school covered in bodily fluids. If he shits himself in the middle of the day, you come in and bring a change of clothing for him, or you take him home and bathe him. Teachers are not paid to be ass-scrubbers, so the fact they did this leads me to believe Moo constantly sends the kid to school covered in shit and they felt sorry for him that his breeder couldn't even be arsed to wash him.

Also from the Moo in the comments:

I'm also scared to make the call (to the authorities regarding the teachers) in a sense because they already seem to target me a lot let alone going after them my kids are quite young 7 and 5 so will be there for quite a while..

So Moo has already had run-ins with the authorities, and she claims this is why she is afraid to report the teachers who bathed her filthy biohazard brat.

Also from Moo in a different comment:

They also constantly belittle me and treat me as less than after finding out I have adhd, anxiety, depression and a few other issues. They seem to think it impairs my capability to care for my children

If she has that many mental diagnoses and they are legitimate, then she cannot properly care for a child. Especially not a disabled one.
Why are these cows so damned dirty?!?!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Yeah, that post just screams "missing information". I'd bet the kid is arriving at school smelling of poop, and then is shitting himself at some point during the day. I'd say Mommy should be on call for those situations. She has to come in, pick up Junior, take him home for a shower and clean clothes, and take him back to school. Repeat as often as needed every day.
I'm also going to take a wild guess that Moo not only would send the kid to school caked in shit, she probably also did not provide him with diapers knowing full well he was not housebroken. And when the school would call her to come collect her shitty brat, she'd just ignore the calls.

But when the teachers step in and do her job for her, she gets all mad about it. Nobody wants to sit around in their own filth all day long and that includes kids. Maybe if she got off her ass and parented her kid, the teachers wouldn't have to bathe him for her.
Cambion

What are they supposed to do? Let him fester in his own shit all day long? This will eventually lead to itchiness and it becomes a safety concern when the brat inevitably scratches his filthy ass and then touches everything in the classroom, puts his hands in his mouth, etc. Not to mention the smell can be distracting, and I'm sure the poor kid isn't comfortable sitting in his own waste all day long.

Fine, you know what? Next time he shits himself, the staff should not touch him and then should report her ass to CPS again, citing child neglect. Because that's what it is when you send your kid to school covered in bodily fluids. If he shits himself in the middle of the day, you come in and bring a change of clothing for him, or you take him home and bathe him. Teachers are not paid to be ass-scrubbers, so the fact they did this leads me to believe Moo constantly sends the kid to school covered in shit and they felt sorry for him that his breeder couldn't even be arsed to wash him.

But if the teachers did that, the moos prolly would bitch about how lazy and meaaan the teacher for calling CPS on a bizzy mawm . The moo would also whine about CPS agents taking away her kids for no reason at all and go into a conspiracy rant about how teachers get kickbacks for every child they report to CPS and get taken away
maybe we know where tardleigh got his stupid genes from

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login