Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Read this on reddit cf

Posted by cfdavep 
Read this on reddit cf
April 28, 2024
"I had a baby I gave up for adoption at 17. My body never recovered. I've had a mom bod since I was 17 - sagging skin, tits, and stretch marks and all. Never even got to experience my body before it was destroyed.... And boy, have I HEARD it from men who got me naked. All shocked Pikachu face because my weight is average but my body .... Is ruined. And they're NOT happy. I've had a man stop mid sex and say "I can't do this".

It's soul-crushing, to be rejected so completely for "doing the right thing".

I wish I'd gotten an abortion and saved my body. It would've saved me so many cruel remarks, rejections, humiliations from men and other women even...."

Sometimes I wonder how they can come back from this kind of exploitation.
Re: Read this on reddit cf
April 29, 2024
sex is over rated. and unfortunately sometimes there are consequences. life really screws people over ..

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 29, 2024
Yikes. I realize I'm willfully ignorant to this but I can't imagine destroying your body while still a minor for a brat.
This makes me really glad that I waited until I was old enough to get an abortion on my own (if necessary) before having sex.
At least she wasn't guilted into keeping the baybee.
April 29, 2024
You can have a body like that without breeding. I've got saggy skin and stretch marks because I got super fat and then lost weight. But yeah they never cover the complete destruction of the woman's body in sex ed and they really should. Like just show a full body photo of a nude woman post-childbirth. Show the navel-length tits with dinner plate-sized off-black nipples. Show the lumps, stretch marks, sagging skin, flesh apron, show all of it. Most teen girls put a lot of thought into their appearance and if they know that's what they will look like, I bet it would make them use protection or think twice about sex.

And that's just the changes to their appearance. Then you talk about the internal damage like pelvic floor issues, incontinence, uterine prolapse, gestational diabetes, vassholes, weight that never comes off and the 1000 other problems women develop from serving as broodmares.

But you can't control what body types people are attracted to, and you also never know what kind of a trash fire is hiding under someone's clothing if you're sizing them up as a potential lay. Some people are probably super attracted to mom bodies. I mean if some people are willing to fuck corpses, I'm sure some people find the stretch marks and sagging skin sexy.

The permanent damage to my body is one of many, many reasons I do not want kids. I don't feel like pissing my pants every time I cough and I worked too hard to lose weight (with tons more left to lose) all for some fucking brat to ruin my progress.
April 30, 2024
I have some stretch marks for the reason cambion said...I lost a bunch of weight.

Genetics, diet, age, and skin care can affect how the body rebounds from pregnancy (or weight loss, in my case). I am not bragging but as I've hit middle age I have realized I hit the genetic jackpot when it comes to skin. Aftereffects of weight loss could have been so much worse. Maybe genetics was not in OP's favor. Guess she'll need to look into surgery if it's really doing a number on her.
May 03, 2024
That is a woman who needs to pick better men. If someone finds me that unattractive, they don't need to be anywhere near my naked body. Usually, but not always, they tend to give away their opinions long before you find yourself in an intimate situation. I may not have had kids, but I'm over 40 and I'm not deceiving myself in thinking I look the same as when I was 30, or 20.
May 04, 2024
Yup, 55, childfree with stretch marks from weight gain and loss over my lifetime as well as some cellulite on my thighs even though I'm not overweight right now. I've started noticing a few extra lines now because of age and menopause but that's life.

If I ever choose to be with anyone and they can't handle it, I'm better off being without them. Chances are they have a pot belly and nose hairs or male pattern baldness (whatever it is) and I expect that for guys my age.

The one good thing being childfree did for me though is that I still look a lot younger than most women my age who have had kids. I've talked to people who are shocked when they learn my true age. A lot of childed women my age look positively haggard and I suspect it's because of the damage and continued stress of childbirth and then having to look after the little bastards.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login