Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

duh says that he'd trust a pedo to babysit his kids

Posted by redrat33 
duh says that he'd trust a pedo to babysit his kids
April 29, 2024
The post (or at least it's screenshot) is here thread is here
sane person
Ferchrissakes, if he’d given us his word that he was a stamp collector, no one would give a shit. But, “I really want to have sex with children,” is not something that rational people will just shine on. And most normal people wouldn’t count that as an asset on a baby-sitter’s application form either.
Delusional Duh
I didn’t say he’d be my first choice of babysitter, but I don’t see paedophilia as necessarily an automatic disqualifier anymore than being a bestialist means you can’t look after my dog. What I said was if he was a friend of mine (like all my other sitters) and I knew he was an out paedophile, I would still let him look after my kid. Because, call me crazy, but I trust my friends not to hurt my kid (or they wouldn’t be my friend), and anyway, I trust people not to act on their every impulse at any opportunity.

Y’all are treating him like he’d be a junkie in a room full of drugs. I’d treat him like a person with a particular attraction in a situation where that’s not particularly relevant to the job at hand. IOW, I’d expect a modicum of self control from him, just like I’d trust a gay friend who thought I was hot (of which I have had a couple) not to take advantage of me when I’m drunk, or a straight friend not to try and peek at my wife changing her clothes. You know - civilized behaviour?

Just goes to show how breeders are willing to shove their brats on anybody , even a pedo. Honestly parunts like that dserve to have CPS called on them.

Another thread of people saying that they would turn a blind eye to a pedo working with small children right here:
https://boards.straightdope.com/t/would-you-report-a-pedophile-coworker/513022/50 . In other words if they had a coworker who outright stated he wanted to rape the babies in his care (even though he's a daycare worker), they would't report it to anyone because "they don't want to punish him for thoughtcrime"
Here's just a quote from it
Diogenes_the_cynic
We’re not talking about wishing something was legal in a vast generic sense, we’re talking about someone who is responsible for the care of small children telling you he would like to rape them. You’re saying this is a job he should be permitted to keep?
Kombatminipig
Once again, it’s up to whether he acts on his instincts or not. The flaming liberal in me stipulates that he has the right to his own thoughts, and he is only accountable for his actions and nothing else.

If he is working in a profession where he is in contact with children I’d advise him to find a job where he isn’t tempted to commit acts that will both harm other people, but above all himself (If he’s readily attracted to children, he’s obviously already put aside the thought that he’s doing them harm).
That quote is just the tip of the iceberg.
Re: duh says that he'd trust a pedo to babysit his kids
April 29, 2024
It's probably because Duhs want to foist their kids on absolutely anyone they can if it means they don't have to take care of their own children for even five minutes. Moos do it too, it's not just a male thing. Many breeders are willing to endanger their kids if it means getting away from them for a while.

It's nice and all that Duh trusts his Chester friends around his kids, but when you put bait in front of an animal like that, eventually they're gonna take it. And if someone finds out that Duh knew the pedo was a pedo and let his kids near them anyway and the inevitable abuse happens, that would probably be a child endangerment charge at the very least for Duh. He might get his brats taken away too, but most Duhs probably wouldn't mind that because they'd see it as, "Hey I don't gotta care for Junior anymore!"

I mean sure, maybe his pedo friends have some self-control. But why would you want to risk it? If I knew someone shoots neighborhood cats for fun, I wouldn't ask them to watch my cat while I was away.
April 30, 2024
Wow, how low can someone's standards go? Obviously this guy doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself and kids be damned.

This is pretty shocking that a duh would think this out loud, let alone write about it online. His kids need to be taken away from him because he has no problem leaving them in harm's way when it's convenient for him.

As for letting someone with a bestiality problem look after my pets? No. That ain't happening. I guess I care more about the health and safety of my pets than he does about his own kids.
May 01, 2024
Cambion
It's probably because Duhs want to foist their kids on absolutely anyone they can if it means they don't have to take care of their own children for even five minutes.

Men who refer to parenting as "babysitting."

You're right, women do it, too, but men seem particularly bad about it. Look at the number of divorced or widowed fathers who are married again within a year or two because "kids need a mother." Again, not *just* men, but...the numbers do seem lopsided.
May 02, 2024
kittehpeoples
Men who refer to parenting as "babysitting."

You're right, women do it, too, but men seem particularly bad about it. Look at the number of divorced or widowed fathers who are married again within a year or two because "kids need a mother." Again, not *just* men, but...the numbers do seem lopsided.

Also probably the same Duhs who fight for 50/50 custody so they don't have to pay child support, and when they get the kids for the weekend, they send them back to Moo unbathed, hair not brushed, diapers filled, food stains all over them, loaded with sugar, cranky and generally looking like little street urchins. Same men who will marry the first woman to give them a chance and make a whole new family with her so he can have multiple kids to neglect.
May 02, 2024
source
yogsosth
I wouldn’t report because I’d think of it as a sick joke first. Who goes around telling other people that? Its much more likely he’s an idiot rather than a pedo.Now if I was convinced he was serious, then it be equally likely that I’d be convinced he was serious about not touching any kids, so either way I’m fine with just ignoring him.

Imagine being this stupid and naive ('He wont abuse any kids because he said he wouldnt'")

yogsosoth
diogenes
Glad to know the kiddies can rely on you.

Well I like to live dangerously :smiley:
I eat rare meat, I go outside without a sweater, and play video games or read while driving the car. :stuck_out_tongue:
What real assurance do I have that its just an offhand comment and not a serious declaration of intent? None. Assuming I believe him, why think he’ll break the law if I thought he was serious about being a pedophile? Take the emotion out of the argument, and you’d have just a co-worker who has an odd taste in jokes.
Logically speaking, it doesn’t matter whether he works with kids or the elderly, because the above statement works either way. So I don’t think its the right thing to report him at all because you’d either be sure he’s joking, or be sure he won’t break the law. Only someone steeped in bias would callously twist his words into the no-win scenario you’ve driven him in to. By your actions, why shouldn’t he go and rape the next baby he sees? Either way, he’ll get the cops on him, probably lose his job, and be ostracized. Might as well indulge, right?

And before you ask, yes, I would totally leave him alone with any kid, even mine. It would be hypocritical for me to display distrust after defending him, and I’d be pretty sure of correctness to the point where I don’t think he’s a threat. Sometimes you just gotta take chances Dio

Gross, It never ceases to amaze me how breeders are so quick to throw their precious spawn to the wolves either t og et away from them or prove how open minded they are

Cambion
Same men who will marry the first woman to give them a chance and make a whole new family with her so he can have multiple kids to neglect.
Thats because raising cildren and even doing chores is wimminz work dontcha know? A mayunns only job is to act as a glorified sperm donor. That way he can spread his genes and prove his dickwerx while at the same time not having to make any effort or do any work.
May 02, 2024
Idiot needs to be flagged by CPS.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login