Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Giving birth on a planet in crisis

Posted by cfdavep 
Giving birth on a planet in crisis
June 01, 2024
https://www.vox.com/climate/351533/expecting-worse-giving-birth-on-a-planet-in-crisis

An interesting article. People will keep at it though regardless
Re: Giving birth on a planet in crisis
June 03, 2024
Breeders are stupid. Extinction is the only hope for the human race.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 04, 2024
The world sucks right now. I can't imagine what it will be like in a couple of decades. Bringing new humans into this screwed up world only proves to me that it's all about the breeder's wishes and has nothing to do with the future and well being of the kids.

These aren't feelings I share with people IRL because I'd be looked at like I'm a monster. I keep those feelings to myself but it's something that I can't help.

I still don't have a satisfactory answer as to why it's so great to exist anyways. Everything I've heard about how precious life is just comes off as flowery tripe. There are some things that are enjoyable but TBH, most of what life has to offer sucks balls for most people who are already here.
June 06, 2024
perhaps but I really hope we don't go out. a lot of what is lovely and good will pass as well. and for those of us who try and rescue pets, animals.. they will suffer greatly if we vanish. so no, I do not hope for extinction.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

No one is more arrogant towards women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious (insecure..my word) about his virility. Simone de Beauvoir

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children. The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 06, 2024
I guess you're right, but if there were no people left, there'd be nobody around to abuse or neglect those animals either. They'd probably just go feral and survive without us. The part that would be bad are the ones left that don't know how to survive without human intervention.

Too bad there are so many scummy people. Not everyone, of course but there are a lot. I've been lucky to meet some people who are really great, but they're so hard to find and sometimes you think someone's cool initially, only for them to suddenly not be.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login