Volkswagon Car Commercial

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Volkswagon Car Commercial
October 16, 2008
Techie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Many Jettas and Golfs were intended for younger
> crowd. VW is going in the wrong direction because
> they think younger crowd equals breeders.

I think that's pretty much it.

There's a few of these VW commericals that I've seen now. I think the part that gets me the most riled up is when Brooke Shields always says something along the lines of "She's having a baby just because of the lure of German engineering." Because when I think racetrack, I think SMooV. eye rolling smiley Thankfully for us young (and young of mind) CFers there's more than one German car company!
October 16, 2008
There were 2 car companies that were producing cool cars for the fun crowd, which includes us, CF, CL and similar. The makes were VW and Subaru. I used to love those cars. VW was a quick, around town, well built vehicle. Subaru for for those who loved outdoors, snow, mud, remote areas. All Subarus are All Wheel Drive, which lets a driver go places where no other cars could. Heck, I made it up the Pikes Peak Mountain in a winter time in a Subaru Outback! That car was awesome!

The breeder pandering has began around 2001 or so. WV brought out the junky ass Touareg, which was completely oriented toward snatch bastards. VW USA thought that breeders has buying power, so the made a breeder crap wagon that yielded high profits and spent more time in a work shop than on a road. I hate Touareg, it breaks a lot and parts are very expensive.

Subaru has crawled up a breeder twat when they have introduced the Tribeca. Another 7 passenger piss pot hauler for the breeder in debt.

Shit is hitting the fan now, because the VW USA and Subaru USA are loosing out big time because they never accounted for the fact that breeders will borrow but will not pay. VW and Subaru are eating breeder shit and wish they never got involved.

Whether we see it or not, one thing is certain. Breeders lived fat on a borrowed fortune. 4500 sq. feet houses were obtained with no downpayment and ARM loans. SUV's and mini-vans were bought with lines of credit from those homes. Yeah baby, living large!
October 16, 2008
Thank you, Barbara!

"There's this new advertisement for some kids product(cant remember the product's name) that European moms have been using for the last thirty years. It starts out with moo and 7-8 year old girl sprong laying on some grass. The little girl goes "I love you, mom" then moo says "No, I love you more" in a saccharine, syrupy tone of voice."

I HATE this commercial. Last night I found myself yelling at the TV when it came on: "Get a Room you Two."

I hate stupid commercials that talk about how breeders luuuv their kids. You are supposed to love them and Nature makes you awash with hormones so you won't leave your baybee in the trash can. BFD.
October 16, 2008
The breeders next door have a Subaru hatchback thingie. The fuckers downstairs have a Suzuki Grand Vitara. I even had breeders with a goddamn WINNEBAGO constantly parked on my street up until a couple of years ago.
October 16, 2008
Subaru did not used to be a breeder wagon, but since they brought out the Tribeca in 2006, breeders are now figuring out how to use these cars.
Tahki (NLI)
October 17, 2008
Geez, Volkswagen is now for moos? ;-;

The only upside to this is the fact that I have a lovely VW bug, which is WAY too small for any preggo moo to try and squeeze herself and the litter into! Hooray for small cars! grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login