Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

British Duggars- $64k a year and still aren't happy

Posted by Rose Red 
British Duggars- $64k a year and still aren't happy
October 14, 2008
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1077401/The-jobless-couple-10-children-rake-32-000-year-benefits--STILL-arent-happy.html
Re: British Duggars- $64k a year and still aren't happy
October 14, 2008
Lazy
Lazy
Lazy

These people are a waste of space and oxygen.
October 14, 2008
Even though she's taking a course she comes right out and says she doesn't want to work! Neither can she be bothered to clean house! These people actually make the Duggars look good.
UNBELIEVABLE.

Did you read the mother's comments? I almost am inclined to believe this was all made up!
Lots of scrounging Brits with all those benefits are like 'Duggar' wannabe and I mean loads. This is one of them and they are mostly lazy.
October 14, 2008
Wow! What a bunch of swine!

And we are suffering from an uncertain economy worldwide, too!
I've been reading up a lot on the quiverfull movement and on people who choose to have large families. These people call the CF and smaller families selfish and too materialistic when they themselves are living off the largesse of others. Most of these families get lots of benefits from the government (i.e. taxpayers), and often get more out of the system than pay into it, ususally via child tax credits. Their parents are still supporting them by helping them buy a house or a new mini-van. These quiverfull families get handouts from their churches and communities. Yet, smaller families and the CF can fall on hard times due to a job loss or health issue and get absolutely nothing to help them out. It makes me sick!
October 15, 2008
If the government and these ass-hat charities would STOP all the fucking handouts, I think we'd see a lot less breeding.

People would *GASP* be 100% responsible for themselves and the useless slabs of flesh they create.

You can only take take take for so long before the bank is going to break. Tax credits my ass.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login