Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents Rebel Against "Pro-Islamic" Mattel Baby Doll

Posted by clematis 
Parents Rebel Against "Pro-Islamic" Mattel Baby Doll
October 14, 2008
Stupidity alert.

http://blog.newhumanist.org.uk/2008/10/there-is-no-god-but-god-and-muhammad-is.html

The link contains blog commentary and a video with mini-interviews with three of the dimmest parents you'll ever see.

Excerpt: "This has to be the most ridiculous row you're going to hear about this year – a Fisher Price Little Mommy Cuddle 'n Coo doll (pictured) has been withdrawn from sale in the US, and people over here are calling for it to be banned, because it sounds like it says "Islam is the Light"."

For some reason this is all over the British papers. Some comments the blog-writer picked out:

"It won't be one of the CHRISTmas gift I give to my Granddaughter." (Mail)

"Another social engineering ploy." (Mail)

"Of course this doll should be removed from all shops! If we, in England, are being forbidden from displaying our own flag at times in case of causing offence, why should this be any different?' (Sun)

"Simple. Don't buy the doll and boycott Fisher price toys. Good advert for them at this time of year though!!" (Mail)
Re: Parents Rebel Against "Pro-Islamic" Mattel Baby Doll
October 15, 2008
Seems like this is rather manipulative....
October 15, 2008
The UK is completely infested with middle-eastern trash, infiltrating their bullshit and spreading like a fucking disease.

I read this story, nothing suprises me.

I'm not on the parents side here, but if somebody really DID record islamic messages in that doll, I hope somebody puts a bullet in their head.
What I understand is the doll was meant for muslim sows in training, but there are no labels on the box to state that this is the case.
I will have to check out http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

an aside..
I have state plenty of times before that the diaperheads and their sewer religion of a total danger, even the so called 'peaceful' ones. (They may not actively try and overthrow their host nations, but neither will they do anything to stop it. Case in point: some diaperhead infested apartment building in France, some of your younger male diaperheads caught a jew, tied him up in the basement and tortured the guy over the period of several days. Plenty of the other diaperheads knew about it BUT DID NOTHING... )
October 15, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What I understand is the doll was meant for muslim
> sows in training, but there are no labels on the
> box to state that this is the case.
> I will have to check out
> http://www.thereligionofpeace.com
>
Dolls are simply to make all girls "moos in training", no matter what their religion. Now THAT'S social engineering.

I hate dolls.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login