Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Notice all the flyers for "non-scary" haunted houses lately?

Posted by cf uter 
Why is everyone so overprotective?

Maybe because it started being more about the breeders than their brats? Moos want to bring their DNA to all events and even kyd-type stuff, but they bring a year old to a haunted house, instead of just waiting til the brat is 12. Moos have to have their kyd fun, NOW with the brat, not wait for anything and do age appropriate stuff, no, never.

I was never scared at any of these houses and didn't see many who were. I don't get breeders today.

I also think these coddled brats don't "trust" their own parunts. If my parents brought me somewhere, I knew they wouldn't bring me somewhere that would really hurt me, etc. Like they are gonna bring me to see a real person get beheaded.

Why didn't we have all this coddled bullshit when we were growing up? Were our parunts bad and incompetant?
Re: Notice all the flyers for "non-scary" haunted houses lately?
October 15, 2008
The "Hell House" movie about haunted houses for xtians is fabulous.
October 15, 2008
Halloween now, too, is being overtaken by the breeders.

Pretty soon it will have a fancy new name.
October 15, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Halloween now, too, is being overtaken by the
> breeders.
>
> Pretty soon it will have a fancy new name.

Something pretty and fair for all.

Don't want to scare of offend little Connor.
In most public schools Halloween can no longer be celebrated. It offends small numbers of religious nuts, and it might scare the wittle darlins. We had to have a "Fall Festival" instead of a Halloween party. I had to love the homeroom mothers that didn't give a shit what it was called and brought in Halloween related food items and games. Once a mom brought in goodie bags for all of the kids and one of the items was candy cigarettes! The shit hit the fan with that one! Luckily, I was able to plead ignorance because the goodie bags were given to them as they were leaving and not opened at school.
October 16, 2008
My school still does Halloween parades, but since they just got rid of the Christmas Concert a few years ago I'm not holding my breath on the Halloween parades lasting that much longer either. Since I see every student in the school I'm not allowed to teach any songs that specifically mention Halloween because it might offend a few of the little snowflakes.
October 17, 2008
Halloween is their last obstacle to killling fun for the rest of us
At work, we celebrate Harvest, because outta 100 some emp'ees here, ONE is "offended" by the spirtual aspect of the holiday, says ghosts and witches are Pagan and offend her.

Shit, a lot of dopey things that people do offend me and no one alters his life for me. Not constitutionally protected.

Can't we start a CF religion and then cry discrimination or hostile enviroment when people display too many photos of their brats and talk about them all the time?
October 17, 2008
Well, I'm "offended" by the spiritual aspect of the blue laws that say I can't buy beer before noon on Sunday. C'mon, dumb ooh-pagans-are-bad woman, get a grip.
October 17, 2008
there's one place here but they, um, bend you over price-wise.
October 17, 2008
There's one here too that is also recruiting help from the local art students, but it's something like $15. It looks pretty sweet and unadulterated, though.

And on the topic of the spiritual aspects of holidays...how ironic it is that these numbskulls bitch and whine about Halloween being a Pagan holiday, but they'll happily put up their Christmas tree every year (the tree is a Pagan symbol). This is kind of like how they pick and choose certain parts of the Bible to use in defense of the pro-life movement and how abortion is against Gawd's will when there are also excerpts in the Bible that condone infanticide and murder of children. Soooo, if these people are offended by ghosts and witches and pentacles, then they also damn well better be offended by X-mess trees.
HAAA, she used to be IN CHARGE of putting up the Xmas tree!!!!!!!

Maybe I'll walk by her desk one day and just happend to say to someone, hey Xmas trees are pagans symbols, and make sure she hears it!
October 17, 2008
And on the topic of the spiritual aspects of holidays...how ironic it is that these numbskulls bitch and whine about Halloween being a Pagan holiday, but they'll happily put up their Christmas tree every year (the tree is a Pagan symbol).

Yep. Easter Eggs, anyone?

Oh, those naughty bunnies!
Hey BratBgone! Know what you mean! I remember when I was in elementary school in the 1970s-1980s and we had a Halloween Carnival that was advertised as such and we got to wear our costumes to school on Halloween too! My mom always volunteered as the fortune teller (she used to read tarot cards and had a really cool black light poster of the zodiac signs in her booth) and EVERYONE lined up for that! Shame that kids who go to PUBLIC SCHOOLS can't be introduced to different cultures! Everything is foam-padded for their so-called protection! Why don't these in the unfortunately vocal minority just home-school their kids or send them to private school?! angry smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login