Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WOHM

Posted by annie35 
WOHM
October 15, 2008
Read a post where a woman rants about being a WOHM. She is referring to no profession that earns income, she is referring to she is a mom.
She thinks that being a mom qualifies her as a WOHM.
Hellooo, you bring in no income or benefits. You are just a moo, stop trying to make yourself sound important.
Re: WOHM
October 15, 2008
I think we should just go back to 'housewife'. This is getting silly.
October 15, 2008
I remember the days when those cunts were calling themselves, "Domestic Engineers."

Yea, whatever gets you thru the day.
Really?
October 15, 2008
I'm sick of it, too - especially when you consider the fact that 97.3% of these lazy bitches would be fired due to incompetence if 'motherwork' was an actual profession.
October 15, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think we should just go back to 'housewife'.
> This is getting silly.

try referring to one of these idiots as 'housewife' they get thrre kinds of pissed off.
My husband referred to his mom as a housewife once, she went off about how it is the hardest job in the universe and thankless. She ranted about all the work she did, that working women didn't, and how she deserved to be paid from the government for all those years of thankless work.
She also let everyone know that being a housewife requires more skill, common sense, and education than any profession because you are specialized in many, from therapy to chef.
October 15, 2008
Gag. Like the rest of us lay around in our own filth.
October 15, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Gag. Like the rest of us lay around in our own
> filth.

As with the rest of the useless morons, it is her way of trying to convince herself and the rest of the world, that it was a great life choice and better than any career.
October 15, 2008
I agree; I plan to use "housewife" from now on. They are doing exactly the same thing as my housewife mom did years ago--maintain the home and raise the kids. My mom didn't give herself airs or moan about TMIJITW. So, "housewife."
October 15, 2008
Hausfrau.
October 16, 2008
First, it was "homemaker", then "stay-at-home mom" which turned into "SAHM", and NOW it's "WOHM"?!!doh face

They all seem to mean the same thing: "housewife", right? Expect "WOHM", which means "Works Outside Home Mom" or am I wrong?

Why are majority of women going back to the 1950s in droves? Are we childfree girls the only women who remain liberated?confused smiley
October 16, 2008
Oh goody. This will be another sensitive "polictically correct" term that we will ALL have to walk around on eggshells about because the group in question can't agree on what they wish to be called or how they wish to be addressed. It was like this with the terms Negro, black, Afro-American, African American, etc.... at the onset of the civil rights movement and remains so to this day. Some black people HATE to be called "African American" primarily because they have no known African ancestors. Still other DETEST "black" simply because their skin is a cocoa latte' color, etc......
The "Miss", "Mrs." vs "MIZZZZZZZZ" was another big deal too that didn't need to be. Then we have people of various Latin American heritages who are resentful of "Hispanic" and do NOT want to be put "in the same boat", if you will, with people of Mexican descent. People of Asian descent got pissed off YEARS ago about being reffered to as 'Oriental" because "Oriental" should only be used to describe an inanimate object like a rug or vase (who knew?), but it was "ok" to say that were FROM "The Orient".

Last I looked I am more of a beige than white, but I don't really give a damn if census takers or statisticians refer to me "cacasian", "white", "French-Irish-Indian", or whatever. I don't count though because I have am not affiliated (enough) with a recognized
group who was oppressed or inslaved in the acceptable way (Irish doesn't "count",because black slaves trump Indian AND the Irish slaves combined)Unless of course you count my femaleness and coming into teenhood and adulthood in the 70's and 80's. While I do qualify to be a member of that oppressed group, the moomie wars trump any and ALL oppressed females because they squat out kyds.

I suppose I just don't fit into any minority group or acceptable oppressed group worthy of special priveleges, perks, and extra rights, but I think that is rather odd. Being over 40, with working plumbing, and CHOOSING to have never created any replicas of myself, reproduce a living bond with every man I have slept with, and have a lovechild in every corner of the continental United States, places me in a HUGE minority group. I think that TRULY being a part of a minority group is best expressed and described by having so few people IN said group that you are overlooked, considered less important, and largely dismissed in whole or part, by the majority. I guess I am in the caucasian, heterosexual,over 40 , and CF by choice female minority.
October 16, 2008
What does WOHM mean exactly?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 16, 2008
Whore Of Humongous Magnitude

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 16, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> Whore Of Humongous Magnitude

HA!

Womb Of Hell Moo
Washed Out Helpless Mawm

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 16, 2008
Yes this is such crap. I'm sick of hearing how 'we' should value their contribution, their work, their sacrifices.

Um, since when does society feel gratitude for the fact that I mow my lawn and put my trash into bins? Gee I flush my toilet every time I use it, so hell, the government ought to compensate me for being so health-conscious. Where's my tax credit for all the money I spend on employing foreign students as cleaning ladies? And hey, I enjoy night after night out with friends in restaurants and pubs too -- I suppose the Queen ought to give me a medal for supporting strong social networking across London. Cos, you know, I'm not just thinking of myself!

/sarcasm

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
October 16, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
> First, it was "homemaker", then "stay-at-home mom"
> which turned into "SAHM", and NOW it's
> "WOHM"?!!doh face
>
> They all seem to mean the same thing: "housewife",
> right? Expect "WOHM", which means "Works Outside
> Home Mom" or am I wrong?
>
> Why are majority of women going back to the 1950s
> in droves? Are we childfree girls the only women
> who remain liberated?confused smiley

They are going there because it looks easier than actually working and having to earn their own living and managing their own life. You see, the moohood takes no effort or responsibility to obtain. Just fuck like a dog, be sure it's a looser.

By obtaining the moohood staus, they can use it to not work or even do anything useful for the society. It gets them off the hook with just about everything. If the bitch is somewhat smart, she will find a wallet and live like a queen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login