Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

your kids will take care of you! By wearing a piece of your skull around their neck.

Posted by Rose Red 
http://www.redding.com/news/2008/oct/15/mother-son-corning-arrested-bizarre-case/
Are they sure she died of natural causes - because it seems to me that these days, kids really are *taking care* of their parents when they get old (which, btw, is my actual response to people when they say that - there's usually a story in the news about matricide/patricide that I can mention).
Now that is some seriously sick shit. I wouldn't be surprised if Gandma was abused before she was either killed or died. They need to lock both of them up and toss the key away.
From a forensics standpoint, I' d say it was awfully well thought out....
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From a forensics standpoint, I' d say it was
> awfully well thought out....

I thought the same thing. Their only real mistake was the son who lived out in California who got suspicious. They should have taped granny in her prior phone conversations with him and then made a little cd of catch phrases which could be easily skipped to such as "Yes", "No", I am not feeling well today and need a nap", "I am doing just fine", etc......IF they did NOT murder her, in order to fool him when he called that he was talking to his mom. Now, IF they DID kill her, then they could have forced her to record even better phrases like, "The doc said I have a growth on my larynyx, nothing serious but I should avoid talking, but I will write. Then they could have forced her to fill out a bunch of cards before they wacked her.If she was in the habit of sending her son and his brood birthday cards with money, those should have been filled out WELL in advance and included the obligatory meemaw money.

My guess is that she stopped sending the son and/or his famblee out in California money presents which was obvious cause for concern. He must not have been THAT upset because it was nearly a year before he contacted authorities, which would have been one cycle of birthday and Christmas money/gifts he didn't get. They should have invested a couple of hundred dollars to appease (pay off) the son in California and they would be free today. They both look like psychos and need to be locked up.
You all saw the pictures, right?
When your grandson is a klingon, you can't expect much in the way of a normal human funeral. I can't imagine what the hell else is going on with that dudes forehead.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login