Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How NOT to turn into Angelina Jolie.

Posted by Banshee 
How NOT to turn into Angelina Jolie.
October 15, 2008
She herself said that she'd never get pregnant.

But now she's oozing with baby rabies and titty milk - and she's still not satisfied. In fact, she would never be done even after her teats, twat, and belly are dragging along the floor. She'll probably want to collect 1,000 more exotic rugrats from around the world as well as churn out domestic goods even at age 80!

It probably all started with picking out an Asian loaf with a punk haircut.eye rolling smiley

So -

1. Don't adopt above.

Your turn.smiling smiley
Re: How NOT to turn into Angelina Jolie.
October 15, 2008
If Billy Bob Thornton turns you on, fuck him senseless if you want, but wear a condom because he's a skank.

However, that doesn't mean you have to: 1. own up to it; 2. marry him; 3. drink his blood.

I think after she drank his blood she was nucking futs anyway.
October 15, 2008
Many a former CF (or perhaps closet fence sitter) or childLESS (but normal and not too upset over living without kyds) has turned into an overnight baby rabid, titty juice squirting, baybee making machine. It's nearly always women who succumb to the grips of moohood too. It seems to strike women between the ages of 35-50 and I can't help but think that it could be related to the male equivalent of a midlife crisis. Perhaps they feel that if they are "fertile", however helped along by artificial means they might be, then they have somehow taken a drink from some ridiculous fountain of youth. Oddly, just the opposite happens as they generally end up looking a decade older within just a few short years. That idea is based on how second time around fathers who end up spawning kids who are younger than their grandkids always say that the new set of kyds makes them feel young again.

Personally, I do not see how having kyds could possibly make anyone feel anything but tired, depressed, older, and worn out ESPECIALLY after age 35 or so. I do think that many celebrities do it for publicity though, but I can't imagine that it could be worth it.
October 15, 2008
Kim, I work with a woman who did fertility treatments off and on for 14 years and had her "mirakul" baybee at age 46. The kid is about 4 now, and the Mom looks sixty years old. But you know, if that's what she wanted, so be it, just leave my life choices alone. However, when this particular woman got wind through the office grapevine that I was having a hysterectomy she started talking to me about it.

Do you know what she said to me? She said, BUT HAVE YOU BEEN TO SEE A REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGIST? I just said, no, at my age, that's not something I'm considering at this point. I thought, Geez, Lady, give it a rest already.

When a 46 year old celebrity has a kid, she can also afford to have a nanny, a cook, a housekeeper, a personal trainer, and plastic surgeons at her disposal. But the average woman doesn't comprehend that.
October 15, 2008
That is why these baby-rabid celebrity bitches are such a bad example. The average breeder woman doesn't seem to have the intelligence to grasp that if she can't afford nannies, maids, cook, etc., raising the lil' mirakul is going to be a bitch and will age her prematurely. But well, breeders can't think...all they do is hear or see the word "baybee" and their gonads start working overtime.
October 16, 2008
Her former gay lover Jenny Shimizu said A will never totally be straight.....
October 16, 2008
I have a theory on this crazy woman.
She admits to being a cutter and getting a release from the pain of cutting and the pain of tattoos.
Well since most of the world veiws a cutter as crazy, she has replaced the pain of cutting with the pain of childbirth. She still gets the release, just not as often as she could if she locked herself up in her castle and carved on herself with a good steak knife.

She has a team of people to take care of those kids, she has them to satisfy her her ego, need to release from pain, and also just to collect them.

Hollyweird views kids as accessories.
October 16, 2008
AJ is nothing but a useless, breeding, whack job. She holds no valuable skills or redeeming qualities, and is as dumb as a box of hair. And she is needy, good gods is she needy.

She can be glad for daddy John Voit, who got her ugly ass into show biz.

I have lost all respect for Brad Shitt.
Ick, and what's worse is that she's bleating that latest article about how she never wnted baaaaaaybees until she met Brad. Like we don't get enough of that "you just haven't met the right man yet" shit already.
October 16, 2008
Catabat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ick, and what's worse is that she's bleating that
> latest article about how she never wnted
> baaaaaaybees until she met Brad. Like we don't get
> enough of that "you just haven't met the right man
> yet" shit already.

I think she just let her animal instincts take over.eye rolling smiley

That's also why I'd rather not be in a relationship to begin with.shrug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login