Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Last Date

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
The Last Date
October 16, 2008
My husband and I went out to eat last night. My stomach was feeling kind of crappy, so we went to Cracker Barrel, where I knew I could get someting bland. I know ahead of time when I go there that I'll have to deal with sprogs. Last night's sprog show was completely entertaining.

It started off with a skankily dresssed young moo entering with her 7 year old son. She got a table beside of us, and asked the hostess for an extra menu because someone was meeting them. While they were waiting she ordered sprog a coke, and he asked non-stop, in a VERY loud voice, who Jason was and said that he didn't want Jason to eat dinner with him. Finally, Jason arrived kissing moo full on the lips. Apparently they had been on other dates and this was his first time of meeting the kid. I could tell because he was asking him about how old he was and what grade he was in. The kid answered him in a rude, loud tone. After a few minutes of small talk to the brat, Jason, tried to converse with moo, but bratley kept interruting and saying, "mom mom mom" over and over. After about 10 minutes of her ignoring him, he got up and started running around the restaurant. Moo was delighted by this, because now she could have her may-an all to herself. After about 3 laps around the room the manager told the boy he needed to go back and sit with his family, because he didn't want a tray of hot food to fall on him. He went back to moo and started with the, "mom mom mom" shit again. After a few minutes, he was back up, but just circling around their table, every once in a while whacking or poking Jason as he went by. Through all of this moo never once corrected him or asked him to sit still. I told DH, "That's their last date." He said it probably was, but that it probably wouldn't end until after bratley went to bed, and Jason got some from desparate moo.

On a brighter note, the table on the other side of us featured a little boy of about 2. He colored quietly until his food arrived, then he ate quietly. At one point he was asking his mom a question, and she told him to talk quietly, and he did. It can be done!
Re: The Last Date
October 16, 2008
I believed you until you talked about the 2nd kid. ; )
Anonymous User
October 16, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believed you until you talked about the 2nd kid.
> ; )

LOL, no really, my husband had to show the 2nd kid to me. I didn't even know he was there.
October 16, 2008
When we went camping last weekend, & we were with a group that included about half a dozen boys ranging in age from probably 10 to 14. They were like little 30-year-olds who didn't drink.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 16, 2008
Good story, BBG. smiling smiley You know Jason dumped that moo like a hot potato. There's nothing like an annoying brat to put the damper on....well, basically anything.
October 16, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> it probably
> wouldn't end until after bratley went to bed, and
> Jason got some from desparate moo.

... who proceeded to "oops" him, making Jason her new babydaddy.
October 17, 2008
I have a little suggestion for the young moo: leave the kyd with a babysitter!eye rolling smiley
October 17, 2008
NOBODY babysits anymore. that's why the sprogs are out in public at all hours....
October 17, 2008
I agree RR and wonder...why? It isn't any more expensive proportionately than it's ever been. It's kinder to the kids and heaven knows the rest of us out on a special dinner night out at a non-Chuck E. Cheese restaurant. Are parents so cash-strapped that they can't cough up the money to hire the 16-year-old next door for a few hours?
October 17, 2008
Another dumb whore out looking for a Baby Daddy(TM).

If Jason is smart, he'll run screaming before she oopses him.
Anonymous User
October 17, 2008
I'm so hateful, but nothing looks more pathetic to me than a young moo, dressed like a whore, out on the make for a new daddy for her stupid, dull-eyed curtain climber. We have a stupid bitch in our neighborhood who is 15 with a baby. I know this because she is in the same grade as my neighbor's daughter (who is decent). Every afternoon, after getting off of the school bus she walks around the neighborhood with her baybee in the stroller. She's usually with one of 3 different men. She and the baybee stay out running around until well after dark. I walk after dinner most evenings and usually pass her several times. The baby always has a bottle of soda or kool-aid. Typical young whore moo.
October 17, 2008
I'm surprised these women get dates!
Anonymous User
October 17, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> I'm surprised these women get dates!

Anyone who makes themselves overtly, sexually available can get a date. Plus, the loser guys I see her with look like they have really low expectations in all areas of their life!
October 17, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm surprised these women get dates!
>
>
> Anyone who makes themselves overtly, sexually
> available can get a date. Plus, the loser guys I
> see her with look like they have really low
> expectations in all areas of their life!

there must be some pretty dumb guys out there.
October 17, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> bratBgone Wrote:
> -----
> > Rose Red Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I'm surprised these women get dates!
> >
> >
> > Anyone who makes themselves overtly, sexually
> > available can get a date. Plus, the loser guys
> I
> > see her with look like they have really low
> > expectations in all areas of their life!
>
> there must be some pretty dumb guys out there.

Some guys will stick it in anything that lays still long enough.

About the babysitting, I'm guessing that there would be plenty of young people willing to watch kids for money, but parents are too paranoid and misinformed to leave their children with a "stranger" any more. You know, because anyone who isn't in the family is going to drink all the booze in the house, molest the kids and steal mommy's medicine.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 17, 2008
and steal mommy's medicine.

Ah, "mother's little helpers"? Gracious, yes, she couldn't risk losing those, now could she?
October 17, 2008
Maybe Jason will have the last laugh. He hadn't yet told Miss Heifer that he has 3 toddler brats with 2 different women already... both of whom are sick of his non-payment of child support and are threatening to dump the brats off at his apartment at Motel DuLuxe and steal the keys to his rusty '89 Impala and take off. So Miss Heifer-Date is his lifeline.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login