Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

12 Old Accused Of Attacking Pregnant School Counselor

Posted by Rose Red 
12 Old Accused Of Attacking Pregnant School Counselor
October 17, 2008
http://www.wftv.com/news/17729044/detail.html

PALM BAY, Fla. -- An arrested 12-year-old looks like he should be playing kickball and video games instead of being handcuffed and thrown into the back of a police car and then crying in his mug shot.

The boy stands just four feet tall and weighs just 54 pounds, but apparently the little 12-year-old has a big temper. He was arrested for viciously attacking his pregnant school counselor and is now facing two felony charges, battery on a pregnant female and battery on a school official.

The 12-year-old started running away from his teachers and was about to jump the fence when the counselors tried to stop him and that's when he got mad.

"Next time, it's not going to be a pleasant visit! You go to school to learn!" a Palm Bay officer told Jason Lord as he got into a squad car.

Lord was arrested for throwing sticks and rocks at a pregnant counselor and then hitting a second counselor.

"They tried to get him under control and threw sticks and one, who was pregnant, the other one he was kicking several times and put bruises on her legs," explained Officer Dan Fisher, Palm Bay Police Department.

Sixth graders at Christa McAuliffe Elementary School were playing soccer during PE class when one student said Lord did not want to participate, so he was scolded by another teacher.

"He just stated walking, like pouting. All the teachers started walking with him. Finally, he goes and jumps the fence and starts running," student Eric Barroso told Eyewitness News.

A couple of counselors tried to prevent Lord from leaving school and that's when he got violent. According to the arrest affidavit, Lord screamed at school officials, "B****, I'm going to kill you and him" and he was "flipping 'the bird' at them."

Police said the child did not show any emotion until he was taken away in a police car.

"We were driving away from the school and he started begging, 'Let me have a second chance,'" Fisher explained. "I said, 'You had your second chance.'"

Lord was expected to spend the night at the Juvenile Detention Center and school officials said he could be expelled.

In August, another 12-year-old, Shawn Rodderick, was arrested for using a BB gun to rob a Kirkman Road Walgreens. The boy said he wanted money to buy school clothes.
Re: 12 Old Accused Of Attacking Pregnant School Counselor
October 17, 2008
What a lovely child. I'm sure his classmates will miss him when he's in juvie.
October 17, 2008
I bet the parents will say what a good child he was...
October 17, 2008
They turn on their own- i'm not really a violent person but I'd love to show that kid some fear. did you see his picture? waaa waa.
October 17, 2008
It's society's fault. And his teachers. They made him into the monster he is today.

Sounds like somebody didn't have enough beatings as a child.
Thank god the school called the police! Most school administrations don't want to deal with the parunts wrath, so they give them some namby pamby punishment.

KFLL- Speaking from experience, I don't think this kid's behavior is the teacher's fault. Most teachers would LOVE to see the living hell punished out of most kids, especially violent disrespectful ones. The school administration is at HUGE fault for backing down to parunts and not letting real discipline occur. There are a few teachers who are wusses as far as punishment goes, but 99.9% of teachers I know really want kids to be punished in a memorable way for their wrong doings. Often teachers will hand out a punishment and after speaking with the parunts the principal will overturn the teacher's punishment. It really sucks.
October 17, 2008
I am not an expert on what's "normal" as far as childrens'height/weights at varying ages, but a TWELVE y/o boy who is only 4 FT tall and only weighs 54 pounds? Unless he's a dwarf then he sounds sorely malnourished or something. I was 5ft 2 inches tall and about 90 pounds at age 12 and ALL of the boys were as tall or taller and most outweighed me. I want to know why the kid was trying to "escape" from school, why he had so much pent up violence, why he seemed intent on killing "him" which sounds like a purposeful and direct threat to her unborn baybee, and then why the sudden passive aggressive plea to give him a "second chance"? He may just be a rotten seed, like so many are, but some of the things he said and did combined with his retarded growth make my instincts think abuse (possibly severe) and violence at home.

I hope they investigate his home/famblee environment if for no other reason than to remove other kyds who they may be turning into sociopaths. It may be too late for this kyd, but if they would nip this in the bud with any younger siblings then it would be for the good of society. Like I said though, he could just be a bad seed in which case they just need to lock him away and out of sight for an indeterminate amount of time.
October 17, 2008
OH! I know, I was being my usual smart-assed self. smiling smiley

You know this is what the parents are saying. I am amazed anyone wants to be in the teaching profession anymore. I'd last one day before I killed one of the little bastards.

bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
KFLL- Speaking from experience, I don't think this
> kid's behavior is the teacher's fault. Most
> teachers would LOVE to see the living hell
> punished out of most kids, especially violent
> disrespectful ones. The school administration is
> at HUGE fault for backing down to parunts and not
> letting real discipline occur. There are a few
> teachers who are wusses as far as punishment goes,
> but 99.9% of teachers I know really want kids to
> be punished in a memorable way for their wrong
> doings. Often teachers will hand out a punishment
> and after speaking with the parunts the principal
> will overturn the teacher's punishment. It really
> sucks.
October 17, 2008
I agree with kim on this one. there are some serious aberrant behavior issues going on here that go beyond being a "bad kid".
October 17, 2008
Kind of a shame the kid didn't make Moo-to-be miscarrytongue sticking out smiley, but yeah, this kid is majorly fucked up. I dunno about the whole abuse thing...probably the brat needs a good beatring or two...or three...chances are at least fair that he's been spoilt rotten by Moo and Duh. Charming.
My my my..
that kid looks like the spitting image of a welfare brat I encountered once or twice at a trailer park in middletown, oh.

If the time frame wasn't wrong I'd even swear it was the same brat.

The one at the park was the offspring of defective moo and god knows who: the current stud was an underemployed welfare tick. My ex hired him to clean up our semi-trucks wheels (ex had a bad back). Moo was a toothless, 300 lb tub of lard wearing a muu-muu, who pointedly whined "I wish I could worrrkkkkk' (yeah right, who gonna hire you). I'm a slob but she made me look immaculate.

At one point my ex invited the kid into the truck to look at things. Some of those knobs you do not touch. He immediately started fingering them. My ex told him... 'please don't touch them'. I was watching the kid: it was almost like a red flag to a bull-he started really messing with them. This angered my ex who told the kid to 'get the hell out'. You should have seen the evil look we got when he hit the pavement...
I think they must have been evicted because they disappeared.
October 18, 2008
Say hello to a seasoned criminal of tomorrow.=P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login