Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

$1200 Strollers

Posted by annie35 
$1200 Strollers
October 17, 2008
Does anyone watch, The Office? Last night Jan came to the office for a baby shower and had a $1200 stroller.
what in the hell?
I need to make some stupid product and push it to breeders for an over inflated price.
What kind of moron pays that much for a stroller?

I am also pissed they added a kid to the story
Anonymous User
Re: $1200 Strollers
October 17, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone watch, The Office? Last night Jan came
> to the office for a baby shower and had a $1200
> stroller.
> what in the hell?
> I need to make some stupid product and push it to
> breeders for an over inflated price.
> What kind of moron pays that much for a stroller?
>
> I am also pissed they added a kid to the story

The Office is my favorite show, and I too hope that they don't make it breederific. I felt like last night's episode wasn't glorifying breeders, but making fun of them. Jan was acting like even more of a crazy psycho-bitch moo. In fact during her pregnasty, and now that the kid is here, the writers are making her crazier than ever. I love that Michael felt nothing when he held the baby, and I love how Dwight was beating the hell out of the $1200 stroller. I thought the mispelling of Astrid (Assturd) was a great knock on cre8tive naming. No one was making over the baby either. I think they all hate Jan too much to ooh and ahh over her baby too much, or have the spawn on there too often. Maybe I'm putting too many of my own CF beliefs into it all, but I hope not!
October 17, 2008
Not much of a TV person, but DH and I do quietly snigger when we see these monstrosities at the farmer's market. If I were "blessed" with a kid, I'd make do with a simple, cheap, preferably second-hand umbrella stroller and that's it. No cupholder, cargo bay, no urban assault stroller. Oy.
October 17, 2008
Goddamn stupid breeders. They have to be able to compete with other breeders...not only must they have the latest S-Moo-V, they have to have the most expensive Hugh Jass stroller on the block! It's just RIDICULOUS! When I was babysitting in the 1960s and 70s, none of the parents I worked for were ever this insane. Most of them had umbrella strollers or at worst, one of the old fashioned larger models.

Anyone who blows $1200 on a stroller is a fucking moron (and that's an insult to morons!).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login