Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jimo & Baby Rabies

Posted by Gigabyte 
Gigabyte
Jimo & Baby Rabies
October 19, 2008
I read one of the topic and it got me going because I did not realised how dangerous baby-rabid people are they will stop at nothing to have a child and I mean nothing even to oops the man to do so. The next morning day it reminds me of the person named Jimo on this forum.
If anyone recognise Jimo, he had a girlfriend which is 100% total brainwashed with that demonic baby-rabies. I wonder how he is now.
This link will refresh your 'CF folks' memory.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,23572,page=1

I wish men are more smart enough to get a snip/vacectomy/sterilised so they won't get ooped.
Re: Jimo & Baby Rabies
October 19, 2008
Poor Jimbo... I feel for him. He's nothing but a baby batter dispenser to her. Ugh...
deegee
October 19, 2008
I did not begin reading and posting here until August. That Jimo thread was quite interesting, even though I did not read every single post in those 14 pages generated in only a few weeks.

Without searching around further, how did that work out for him? Did he split from his g/f without getting oopsed and without any added emotional or financial drama? His last post on that thread was on Jan. 24 on page 13.
October 19, 2008
It's been just shy of nine months since his last post, I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means. I can't imagine claiming to love someone and professing a desire to spend my life with them on the condition that they donate sperm for the cause against their will. If it's clear to the woman that she wants a baybee more than she loves him, then she just needs to leave him and move on. It's proof positive that she doesn't really love him or she would give up HER "dream", or more likely her nightmare, rather than expect him to give up his whole life. Even if this woman backed down and said she'd stay with him anyway, he needs to leave. SOMEONE will have resentment which will only build over time and a happy relationship is doomed regardless of who concedes.

You can't have half a baybee or take it back for a refund or exchange. All of these people (usually women) who claim that they will do EVERYTHING and the spouse doesn't have to do "anything", are big fat liars. I have never known ANY woman who wasn't upset when hubby paid the kyd no attention or did'nt do things for or with it. They ALWAYS think the spouse will "come around" once the kyd is here and when that doesn't happen (and it never does) the marital breakdown begins. It's an ugly situation for all concerned, moomie, duddy, but mostly the poor kyd.
October 20, 2008
It all comes down to honesty and having the talk. I have a friend who was recently married and is now being bingoed big time by his spouse. I feel bad because it's one of these "one of ours/my own genetic material" and I'm frightened for what will happen when the heat really gets turned up. I directed him to some CF sites so he would know he has a choice but his story broke my heart.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login