Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parunts want more ins. money for Awwwtistics

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Parunts want more ins. money for Awwwtistics
October 20, 2008
I don't really want to pay more for my health insurance to make sure autistic kids get weekly treatments. Half of the kids diagnosed with autism are just spoiled brats. The other half that really are autistic will never be able to function in society anyway, so why spend the money on them? I know I sound really mean, but why not push to cover lifesaving procedures for productive citizens?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/med_autism_coverage;_ylt=As9lDbgLXmy26ViJPx7t06ADW7oF
Anonymous User
Re: Parunts want more ins. money for Awwwtistics
October 20, 2008
I couldn't agree with you MORE! I don't want to spend any money on any kids, healthy or otherwise. They should be the sole responsibility of the idiots who bring them into the world.
October 20, 2008
I don't think you sound mean. It's the truth.
October 20, 2008
Yes, it is the truth. People have these kyds and want everyone else to pay for them. That by any standard is wrong. You breed 'em, you pay for them. If all this help were eliminated, people would be forced to breed responsibly.

And bratBgone, you are right--a good half of all "awwwtistics" are spoil brats.
October 20, 2008
I think that "Autism Spectrum" disorders should be removed as a valid diagnosis from the AMA guidleines entirely. Either they exhibit clear, classic, and identifable symptoms of Autism, or they do not. Inurance won't pay for treatment of suspected "pre cancerous" symptoms in an otherwise healthy person and I don't think that these "spectrum" disorders should be any different. If these kyds didn't have severe behavioral problems before then they certainly will AFTER they get these excuse making diagnoses and are unnecessarily medicated. The easiest way to weed out the fake disorders is to not allow monthly checks to be paid to moocows for it. EVEN IF medicaid still approved weekly treatment in the form of therapy and EVEN IF medicaid approved drugs, if these whores had their kyds' disability checks CUT OFF, then the "symptoms" of these spectrum disorders would become non existent, of that I am positive.
October 20, 2008
I just took a Polling Point survey. Many of the questions were about brat/breeder issues, such as expanding WIC, special programs for brats/breeders and generally throwing more funds at irresponsible breeders.

There was a space for a brief comment at the end, where I said: "If you cannot support kids (financially or emotionally), you should not have any! I also don't believe I should be forced to pay for those who decide to have kids with autism or whatever else rewards the parents with tax-free SSI checks. If I had all the tax funds I contributed 'for the children,' I could have a great retirement."

I agree with BratBgone, NAM, LoveToLurk, MerlynHerne and kidlesskim!

If you want to take Polling Point surveys, sign up at http://www.pollingpoint.com/. It looks like they need more CF input! grinning smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Cheese Louise
October 20, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Half of the kids diagnosed with autism
> are just spoiled brats. The other half that
> really are autistic will never be able to function
> in society anyway, so why spend the money on them?

You're being generous, IMO. I'd say at least 90% of these kids have awwtism (bullshit autism), and MAYBE the other 10% have some form of the disorder. As mentioned, breeders are just after the disability funds and the autism label, both for sympathy and an acceptable excuse (to society, not to US) for their spawn's atrocious behavior.
Anonymous User
October 20, 2008
I don't believe in paying for things these idiots could have predicted in utero and dispensed with. However, autism doesn't really fall into that category. They should make sure they get a real diagnosis, of course, but I would treat it the same as any mental illness. This bullshit about "finding" it in 90% of everybody tested has got to stop.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login