Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breederific movie plot lines

Posted by Cheese Louise 
Anonymous User
Re: Breederific movie plot lines
October 24, 2008
Just by luck the first pic was at age 36 from last year. Damn I, was close. Look at your own risk.
October 24, 2008
Cheese Louise Wrote:

> As for cervical cancer, it's been proven to be a
> sexually transmitted disease, caused by certain
> strains of human papillomavirus, so the idea of
> breeding protecting you from it is unmitigated
> bullshit.

That's probably based on the assumption that moomies with kyds are automatically more settled, chaste, and don't sleep around. Of course their hubbies would have had to have been and continue to be saints as well. All of us CF women are morally loose because if birthing a baybee is never a consequence to sex that we will consider, then that HAS to mean that we enjoy sex and that just isn't acceptable to the general public, especilly the religious sector. In general, society views CF women as overly sexual, promiscuious, unnatural, selfish, and child haters. I have personally been acquainted with so many moomie whores who had perfectly good men at home, when they were'nt at work paving the way for their SAH-MOOOISM, that I probably couldn't list their names on just one piece of paper.
October 24, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am very sorry to be sharing same name with that
> breeder wench. (Call me "Becca" instead!)

If it makes you feel better, her character in the movie is named Peyton. (And yes, that's her first name.)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104389/

BTW: I finished "Invasion" last night and - oh, dear gawds! Has anyone here seen this show? There was a hugely puketastic scene involving a bunch of preggos in the last episode. Urgh! two faces puking
October 24, 2008
I'm the same way, Amethyst. Now that I've grown up and seen reality, the sugar that Hollywood sprinkles on everything makes me sick. There's always gotta be catharsis. The bad guy always gets what's comin' to him and the children always live and prosper.

That is why I LOATHED LOATHED LOATHED the ending of the first Shrek movie, BTW!

That's why I didn't waste my time with the third one. The second one was disappointing enough. Once I saw the previews I was like, oh gawd WHY?! Why can't they EVER leave well enough alone?! Because there are DOLLARS to be milked outta people! For TRASH. So glad I didn't waste my time. Fucking Donkey Dragons? How completely LAME.eye rolling smiley
October 25, 2008
That's probably based on the assumption that moomies with kyds are automatically more settled, chaste, and don't sleep around. Of course their hubbies would have had to have been and continue to be saints as well. All of us CF women are morally loose because if birthing a baybee is never a consequence to sex that we will consider, then that HAS to mean that we enjoy sex and that just isn't acceptable to the general public, especilly the religious sector. In general, society views CF women as overly sexual, promiscuious, unnatural, selfish, and child haters. I have personally been acquainted with so many moomie whores who had perfectly good men at home, when they were'nt at work paving the way for their SAH-MOOOISM, that I probably couldn't list their names on just one piece of paper.

Interesting observation, KidlessKim. Not much has changed since the witch hunts, only instead of ALL women being seen as unchaste, unnatural, selfish, yada-yada, it's the CF who are being singled out.

I have got to where if it is too damned breeder-oriented, I turn to something else. That leaves not a tun of TV or movies, but lots of time to read.
October 25, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:

> Why don't they EVER
> depict or interview a CF cancer survivor? Are CF
> cancer survivors simply not as media worthy or
> possibly, could it be that fewer CF people get
> cancer OR do they statistically die from it in
> greater numbers? I have always wondered about that
> and think it's that there are less diseases in the
> CF as a whole than the childed. If it were for any
> other reason, then you can bet your ass it would
> be on CNN 24/7, "CF people twice as likely do die
> from cancer, so breeeeed, breeeeed,
> breeeeeed......"etc...

I think that CF die of these cancers less often becaues CF have more time to take care of themselves. Going to the doctor more often means that there is greater chance the cancer will get caught earlier, which means a greater chance that it will be able to be cured. A CF woman is more likely to have the time to go to the gyno for her yearly checkup or to get her yearly mammogram, wheras a moo only keeps tabs on her reproductive organs for the nine month stints when she is knocked up.
October 25, 2008
Halloween 4, of all movies! Screaming child for 1/2 the movie. when not screaming, crying. When not crying, asking people to pay attention toher. I was seriously hoping Michael Myers would just whack the brat already.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login