Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bi-polar addicted celebrity mother of 4- has to be read to be believed

Posted by Rose Red 
Bi-polar addicted celebrity mother of 4- has to be read to be believed
October 23, 2008
Apologies- it would be a huge cut and paste.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1079666/Kerry-Katona-emerges-face-cameras-Philip-Schofield-admits-irresponsible-allow-condition.html
Somebody should put hatchet face out of her misery.
I've never heard of this woman before, but it's clear that she's messed up. I seriously doubt that her medication was making her that out of it. If they were, then her meds need to be reevaluated.
Re: Bi-polar addicted celebrity mother of 4- has to be read to be believed
October 23, 2008
;_;

She's trailer trash who somehow got to celebrity status.

Like Britney Spears.
28? She looks 38...Yikes!
October 23, 2008
Well, she lost her shit and "came back" but if she's up to this again i think "back" is relative.
Oh look, it's another trainwreck of a trashy celebrity moo. Wow, check out the third picture down...add a few thousand wrinkles and some dark bags under those eyes and you've got the not-too-distant furture. Nasty.

Speaking of nasty and downright grotesque, "She also admitted she is still smoking, despite reports she was warned that it could cause her nipples to fall off." That's actually fucking hilarious as well. I mean, her nipples could fall off, man. That's a skank's worst nightmare!
Holy cow. And she wonders why her husband left her for Delta Goodrem. If I was him, I'd have been running, not walking.

The lulz in that for me? I remember Philip Schofield when he was a kids TV presenter in New Zealand. THAT was a blast from the past!! That pic of him grey hair ... oh my!!
October 23, 2008
What is the connection between smoking and one's nipples falling off? anyone?
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is the connection between smoking and one's
> nipples falling off? anyone?

I wondered too, and looked this one up. Apparently, the CO in cigs. reduces the blood's ability to carry the oxygen needed to heal the nips. Smoking is especially bad with breast augmentation healing.

My nipples hurt.
Ah, thanks Rose Red! I thought it was something like that...a circulation thing. Makes sense. It'd be cool if her nipples fell off. Serves her dumb plastic ass right! HAH!
October 25, 2008
I don't know who this girl is but she appears to be a garden variety drug addict who has popped out 4 kyds in rapid succession. If whoever took her to that show is on her payroll, then they need to be fired because she was CLEARLY under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or both. She came across as someone who had recently been on a rather long alcoholic binge but had popped a few xanax or valium to tide her over through her appearance and until she could pop another cork. She should not even have been out in public, much less be interviewed on a talk show. If she was truly only acting and looking this way due to the reaction of her prescribed medication for bi-polar disorder, then she clearly needs to have her prescription changed. immediately. Her demeanor, comments, and exagerated speech is typical addiction behavior with classic symptoms. Admitting that she had drank alcohol on a holiday for instance, but denying that "..made her an alcoholic..." in light of the backdrop of her recent battle with addiction, is one of the many telltale signs of addiction which she portrays. Then the ridiculous comment regarding smoking being her only "addiction", even though it makes your "nipples fall off", was silly and transparent as well as pathetic attempt to trivialize the real problems and a re-focus away FROM her obvious addictions onto another rather innocuous addiction by comparison.

She is a common addict who exhibits textbook symptoms regardless of her one time fleeting celebrity status. The fact that she is yet another sorry breeder who only thinks about herself rather than her precious chyyllllddren who she claims to care so much about, is another common trait which she shares with breeders across the globe; SELFISHNESS.
October 25, 2008
I hadn't heard of her before but she seems like a UK Britney Spears, though more zaftig. Nice glazed expression there, throughout the interview.

The most interesting bit for me was a bit of (cockney-derived?) slang down in the comments, where someone said they "didn't give a monkey's about" something (meaning they didn't care).

Didn't give a monkey's what? (Patootie?) I'm always interested in little linguistic tidbits like that. Perhaps one of the kind Bratfree readers across the pond could explain this expression.
October 25, 2008
Seacreature Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ah, thanks Rose Red! I thought it was something
> like that...a circulation thing. Makes sense.
> It'd be cool if her nipples fell off. Serves her
> dumb plastic ass right! HAH!

BratBgone is actualy responsible for the rather scary research on this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login