Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kids get punished for "Hit a Jew Day"

Posted by barbara 
barbara
October 24, 2008

ST. LOUIS (AP) - At least four students from a suburban St. Louis middle school face punishment for allegedly hitting Jewish classmates during what they called "Hit a Jew Day."

The incident happened last week at Parkway West Middle School in Chesterfield.

District officials said Thursday they believe that fewer than 10 children of the district's 35 Jewish students were struck.

District spokesman Paul Tandy said that in most cases, the students were hit on the back of their shoulders but one student was slapped in the face.

It began with an unofficial "Spirit Week" among sixth-graders that started harmlessly enough with a "Hug a Friend Day." Then there was "High Five Day."

Soon, though, the days moved from friendly to silly. Next there was "Hit a Tall Person Day" and, finally, "Hit a Jew Day."

District officials believe a handful of children were directly involved. Those who actually struck classmates could face suspension and required counseling, Tandy said. Others who weren't directly involved but taunted Jewish students or egged on classmates could face lesser penalties.

"There is a mix of sadness and outrage," Tandy said. "The concern is a lot of kids knew about it and they didn't take action or say anything."

Karen Aroesty, St. Louis regional director of the Anti-Defamation League, said this was more than a case of bullying. Officials from the group will meet Friday with district leaders to discuss the matter.
Re: Kids get punished for "Hit a Jew Day"
October 24, 2008
ooooooH! can we have hit a breeder day?
October 24, 2008
Darn it, Rose! You beat me to it!! grinning smiley Ok, can I just modify it a bit?

How about:

"Hit a teen mom day."
October 24, 2008
Sorry but I find this pretty funny -- sounds like an absurd scene from the Borat film! No offence to our Jewish friends here. In fact it would be funnier as Hit a Catholic Day (I used to be a left-footer myself), with the well known semi-masochistic streak running thru the church.

How about Hit a Bastard Day? All the kids whose moms haven't got a clue who their fathers are get a smack as a mark of, er, popularity. Yeah, popularity! If you get hit you're popular.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
October 24, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ooooooH! can we have hit a breeder day?

Beat me to it.

Those kids need to be lined up and then let the kids they hit each have one good whack at those bastards.
Sorry excuses for humans and the parents are just as bad.
October 24, 2008
I absolutely would wind up finishing out my life in the big house if I ever got involved with a "slap a breeder day". The result of the first contact of hatred would probably be like a Bengal tiger after he got his first taste of human blood. I would enjoy striking them so much that it could easily (and quickly) escalate to assault and then graduate to multiple counts of homicide by the day's end. I harbor so much pent up hatred for welfare breeders that those would likely be very graphic attacks. I have the type of hatred that if ignited, causes people to go into blind rages and over power people who greatly outsize them, yet they retain no memory of the attack. It's probably best for all concerned if I limit my anger to words only and at a distance.tongue sticking out smiley

As far as these kids having the "hit a Jew day", "Hit a tall person day" or any other such nonsense just personifies their lack of mental accuity. These kyds have been raised in the NO BULLYING, No name calling, NO threats of any kind, NO harrassment, etc.......environment/era/ How could they POSSIBLY think that any such shit as this would be ANYTHING but trouble for them? I could understand the ambiguity of the "new rules" regarding nail clippers being banned in school, possible confusion over what were considered racial slurs, sexual harrassment, etc.....TEN YEARS AGO maybe, but now? This is all they have ever known. This shit should be as second hand to a current school kyd as poodle skirts were to girls of the 1950's. If they claim they didn't understand then they are either 1)LYING, or 2)Are completely oblivious to their surroundings, are idiots, and should be considered a danger to themselves and others.
October 24, 2008
EXCELLENT! Thought I was reading my own post!! LOL

I would like to see a "Hit a Welfare Parasite" day!

kidlesskim Wrote:
> I absolutely would wind up finishing out my life
> in the big house if I ever got involved with a
> "slap a breeder day". The result of the first
> contact of hatred would probably be like a Bengal
> tiger after he got his first taste of human blood.
> I would enjoy striking them so much that it could
> easily (and quickly) escalate to assault and then
> graduate to multiple counts of homicide by the
> day's end. I harbor so much pent up hatred for
> welfare breeders that those would likely be very
> graphic attacks.
I'm not sure you can have a practicing Jew who is CF. It's one of the Hebrew Bible commands that ALL Jews marry and reproduce (a most likely unmarried Jesus at 30 would have been a huge anomaly).
The Hebrew Bible also forbids adoption as going against YHWH's will. So you have to have kids, unless you are infertile.
Anonymous User
October 24, 2008
Um, newbie, I don't think so. My husband is a practicing Jew and we're both child-free. In fact, I'm one BIGGER step closer to getting ESSURE (and my husband supports my decision)--took the class that everyone in Tricare has to take and am awaiting the call for the pre-op date--HOORAY!!

I hope that one or more of those parents SUE THE HELL out of the so-called parents of the rat bastards who did the hitting AND whoever was the fool idiot who came up with that particular day!! Those kids knew damn well what they were doing and those who stood by and did NOTHING are JUST as guilty! Obviously they're not teaching kids about the horrors of the Holocaust these days! After hearing about how some of my husband's relatives narrowly escaped the Holocaust by fleeing Europe after WWI and unfortunately how some weren't so lucky and were murdered in the death camps, I would LOVE to drag these brats' (AND their parents') sorry asses to the Holocaust Museum down the street here in Washington and after going through the WHOLE exhibit THEN explain their PATHETIC actions to the museum curators, then watch as their asses get (hopefully) kicked back home, hopefully humbled!
October 24, 2008
Newbie Wrote:
> I'm not sure you can have a practicing Jew who is
> CF. It's one of the Hebrew Bible commands that ALL
> Jews marry and reproduce (a most likely unmarried
> Jesus at 30 would have been a huge anomaly).
> The Hebrew Bible also forbids adoption as going
> against YHWH's will. So you have to have kids,
> unless you are infertile.

Where did you get this information from? I'm Jewish (although non-practicing) and I have never heard this. I've never had being CF an issue within my religion.
October 25, 2008
I think that someone is getting Judaism mixed up with Catholicism, unless of course they are referring to the part where The Bible says, "Go forth and multiply", which of course is left open to various interpretations, as is the entire bible. Maybe I am being dense, but I am still trying to figure out how "Hit a Jew day" or any of the comments made has anything at all to do with the issue of Judaism and the state of being childfree. Did I miss something? I am one of the worst offenders at getting off topic, but it's usually in reponse in whole or part to another poster's comment, much like this post. tongue sticking out smiley
October 25, 2008
I would like to kick the fucking kids and their fucking handlers into next year. If I had a kid and they were involved in something like this, believe me the excrement WOULD be hitting the whirling blades. My parents would have beat my ass for this kind of shit.

I hope the kids and their parents consider legal action against these asshats.angry flipping off
October 25, 2008
m4p Wrote:
> Newbie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm not sure you can have a practicing Jew who
> is
> > CF. It's one of the Hebrew Bible commands that
> ALL
> > Jews marry and reproduce (a most likely
> unmarried
> > Jesus at 30 would have been a huge anomaly).
> > The Hebrew Bible also forbids adoption as going
> > against YHWH's will. So you have to have kids,
> > unless you are infertile.
>
> Where did you get this information from? I'm
> Jewish (although non-practicing) and I have never
> heard this. I've never had being CF an issue
> within my religion.

My adoptive father was jewish and he was biologically CF, with no inclination to have one of his own.
B. Waterhouse
October 25, 2008
I think posters here are assuming that Judaism is a "one-size fits all" faith. Reform, Conservative, and Orthodox are very different in their practices. Observant Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox Jews are likely to be child-rabid; the rest, hey, whatever.
October 27, 2008
"Punch a teen Day"
"Shake a baby Day"
"Smack a moo Day"
"Snip a duh Day"
"Kick a toddler Day"
"Shove a tween Day"
"Sleep late because you have no kids day"

What a full week of fun.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
October 27, 2008
Feh, yours are great, but I prefer emotional damage over physical.

Humiliate a Teen Day
Ignore a Baby Day
Mock a Moo Day
Degrade a Duh Day
Tease a Toddler Day
Tell a Tween "NO!" Day
Have Loud Sex Because You Can Day!
October 27, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> Feh, yours are great, but I prefer emotional
> damage over physical.
>
> Humiliate a Teen Day
> Ignore a Baby Day
> Mock a Moo Day
> Degrade a Duh Day
> Tease a Toddler Day
> Tell a Tween "NO!" Day
> Have Loud Sex Because You Can Day!

Sheesh...it's like you're Ghandi or something, with your hippy pacifist stance. Let's snort patchouli and listen to the Grateful Dead till our heads explode.....
friendly hug

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
October 27, 2008
It's all in a day's work for me, Feh! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login