Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babies Suck

Posted by annie35 
Babies Suck
October 24, 2008
Babies suck T-shirt. I thought it was a CF type shirt, but now I see it is a nursing shirt. It has flaps that pull down and the thing can actually suck.

SIL sent out her wish list and this was on it, silly me I thought she was trying to be funny.
Re: Babies Suck
October 24, 2008
Those T-shirts should say, "My baybee's a PARASITE!"

Or "I'm a dairy machine now."eye rolling smiley
October 24, 2008
It should have "Babies Suck" written on the front.

Underneath is a picture of a lamprey eel with a baby's face on the eel. The face has the nasty mouth of a lamprey. LOL
October 24, 2008
That's really gross, kinda like those "baybee on board" shirts. I can think of few things related to baybees, besides maybe the actual birth, the entire pregnancy, the vomit, shit, etc.....that I think of as more nasty than the suckling nonsense that goes on. I realize that it's natural, for the best, etc.......but so is taking a normal healthy shit and I consider both to be a personal bodily function that needs to be done in private. It always surprises me when breeders IMMEDIATELY spew forth, "It is NOT a bodily function and bowels movements are different because they are human waste". YET, there they stand clutching a nursling to their PRIVATE parts, suckling, oozing, squirting out BODILY fluids in the process, and Shitford is encapsulated in what amounts to a germ filled incubator in the form of a small cesspool of HUMAN WASTE subbing as a diaper and exposing ALL of this to innocent bystanders. How is it different exactly? I mean other than it's TWO humans participating in it rather than just the one and the adult who is shitting is doing it behind closed doors rather than standing in the produce aisle at Walmart? Yeah, I suppose it IS different when it involves a baybee, it's WAY more gross.
October 24, 2008
Why not modify it for her?

Underneath, add the words "They also shit, piss and puke on me too. Give us a hug."

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
October 25, 2008
I hate all those stupid-assed pregnancy and nursing/whatever-oriented T-shirts. And how charming, this one makes it easy for Moo to whip her tit out in public and expose everyone around her to the gross squirting udder and the little shit factory latched to it. At least the adult who goes into a bathroom and closes the door has the grace not to expose the rest of us to his or her bodily waste. But then I forget....we're supposed to bow down and worship the Holy Moo and Sprog.

My take: Shut the fuck up, bitch. Fasten that fucking shirt closed and find someplace PRIVATE to let the parasite have at it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login