Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

From the Water Is Wet files: Teen repugnancy puts burden on taxpayers

Posted by Cheese Louise 
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2008Oct23/0,4670,TeenMoms,00.html

At minimum, the public cost of births to teens 17 and younger is $7.6 billion a year, according to research presented Thursday at a national forum in Chicago. The calculation includes both the lower taxes that these often impoverished families contribute and the extra social services they require.

Shocking. Really?? Color me STUNNED!lurking
Color me lividangry flipping off hot smiley. We are being required to support these whores and their little bastards, and I for one am sick and tired of this shit.

¬Lux Vestra--Let Your Light Shine¬
Re: From the Water Is Wet files: Teen repugnancy puts burden on taxpayers
October 24, 2008
Did it take some math genius to come up with that? Jeebus. eye rolling smiley
Jeebuus Krist

These teen moos has no consience but brainwash to breed.

Waste of f-ing money.

Usual Uk person would say: "This money will solve crime, NHS or debt". But no - WASTE WASTE AND WASTE OF OUR HARD EARN MONEY ON DEMONS.
Keep that in mind when you go and snark that 'brave teen mommy' site with all that "I'm so much a better mooooo than mine' shit they spew.
Yep. Keep handing out the handouts. What a GREAT idea.

Kinda like when you have a dirty kitchen, you're going to get cock roaches. Clean up the dirt and the cock roaches won't be back.

Why can't this country adopt the cock roach theory?
"Once the public discovers that it can vote itself monies out of the public treasuries...." it is screwed.
That is the only reason to pour money onto these government whores.
A) they have the vote, unfortunately and they sure won't vote for anyone who'll remove their gimme gimmes.
cool smiley there are whole industries out there, gubmint mostly, some private, others a gubmint-private industry partnership that make money from these brood sow & their parasitical broods. The plethora of problems, mental, physical and otherwise that has to be treated by gubmint programs continues to multiply as the american sheeple blatt for more gubmint bailouts. The mental and physical damage caused by these incompetent gubmint whores on their own offspring is beyond comprehension. Don't forget, all those sanctimonious brood whores who kill or allowed to be killed their own f-trophys, all simp "but I looooved my chyld..."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login